Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I also predict that her younger self is gonna end up with the other senpai

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

They be talking about time travel, but what if it's more than that? What if it's actually an alternate universe?

What if MC went into a coma after hitting her head in ch1 and this is all in her head?

What if she wakes up from her coma, only to disover that the time line really changed and she is now living with sempi as a couple.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Wouldn't that mean her future self ends up with her?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Jeez it's like half the people that read this never read an ecchi series in there life if you want a wholesome slice of life yuri series this ain't it

Thank you. The series was always upfront with what it is so people losing their minds over the ecchi or the MC don't make much sense to me. Not sure why they thought this would be wholesome or some yuri melodrama. The tags alone tells you what type of manga this'll be.

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 6:39AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

There you go, she said it, you can be content with that.
What pervert MC wants:
She wants senpai to be happy. And she wants to be the one who makes senpai happy. She knows her younger self absolutely did not make her happy, and she's gonna change that future, and get all the perks that come with it.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

If this was Facebook, I'd be tagging the group "this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure."
Like, I get it when you start reading a story and you're disappointed, so you offer up a critique, maybe argue with other people's critique of your critique, 'cause you're into that sort of thing. You stick it out, you emphasise again and again what you wanted out of the story (actually, I don't know why you do that, seriously, go read a different story if you want a different story).
But then you get to chapter 10, and the special, and then to chapter 11, and you feel you absolutely must announce to the people who actually like reading this story, that you are going to drop it. That's peak attention-seeking right there. A comment that benefits no one.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If this was Facebook, I'd be tagging the group "this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure."
Like, I get it when you start reading a story and you're disappointed, so you offer up a critique, maybe argue with other people's critique of your critique, 'cause you're into that sort of thing. You stick it out, you emphasise again and again what you wanted out of the story (actually, I don't know why you do that, seriously, go read a different story if you want a different story).
But then you get to chapter 10, and the special, and then to chapter 11, and you feel you absolutely must announce to the people who actually like reading this story, that you are going to drop it. That's peak attention-seeking right there. A comment that benefits no one.

i don't even know what you're talking about

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Wouldn't that mean her future self ends up with her?

Or it's a weird alternative time line/universe, were both version of herself exist, it's a prediction though so it might not happen

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

They be talking about time travel, but what if it's more than that? What if it's actually an alternate universe?

What if MC went into a coma after hitting her head in ch1 and this is all in her head?

What if she wakes up from her coma, only to disover that the time line really changed and she is now living with sempi as a couple.

Honestly that's a way better ending then it was all a dream and nothing really mattered or changed

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I find the little sister adorable, I want to see more of her

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Jeez it's like half the people that read this never read an ecchi series in there life if you want a wholesome slice of life yuri series this ain't it

Honestly one of the reasons I'm a bit sour on this series is that I have. The setup to the story is interesting but to turn it into every other sex gag manga is frustrating, doubly so when the punchline to the gag is "this is probably a crime". Potential totally wasted, especially since it's not like cartoon boobs are hard to find.

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 11:58PM

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't she just keep her hands on her laptop's camera and continue peeping at the same time?

joined May 24, 2014

She's cute, and just bein' cute ain't enough.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

the beginnings of present MC's personality peeking through!

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Well well well just a push and future MC starts to shine through her past self

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 9:44PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally, the timeline is changing.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Don't think I don't see you Kaimori-senpai with your phone that is clearly better than even the one I currently have

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 9:58PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Not sure if Kaimori is helping young Nana or grooming her for herself. Maybe "let's see what happens". Have fun if Nana succeeds, pick her up on the rebound if she fails?

so, so, minor x major, pedophilia? age gap? time travel? YES

on second thought, boring

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 11:17PM by

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

She is turning into Mai. The Tenchai Ichi Budokai is finally complete.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Don't think I don't see you Kaimori-senpai with your phone that is clearly better than even the one I currently have

I'm gonna be so smug if I was right about the phones. So insufferably smug.

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 8:24AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

I'm gonna be so smug if I was right about those. So insufferably smug.

What, that Kaimori's a time traveler too or something?

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

@Scanlator-san There is a missing word on Pg 9 panel 1 of Ch 12.

"These are just the things that I ___ the look of." I think the word 'like' is missing in the place of the blank

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ngl nanasawa is kinda sus

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm a bit disappointed that the "important" conversation that Nana wanted to have with Aya was merely about the latter's favorite color, and it happened offscreen. That's a somewhat anticlimactic resolution to the previous chapter's cliffhanger.

To reply you must either login or sign up.