Forum › Liberty discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh good, Liz looks even more like a piece of shit than ever, Maki almost does something I’d like to see happen but Liz prevents her, and we’re left with a cliffhanger I don’t give a flying fuck about.

This one keeps surpassing the standards it has previously set for itself.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I buy the issues on booth as soon as they come out.
two weeks to go?

joined Mar 26, 2021

When you think it couldn't get any worse. Izumi prove you wrong. Maki was on the verge of doing something for once but scumbag Liz stop her and now Maki is back to square one. Liz don't even try to deny anything and play along the whole couple thing. And this is confusing. Feelings for who ? If it's for Maki then Liz might more stupid than i thought if she think she will get her feelings going through Maki.

I was confused with this page as well. I thought she meant those feelings for Maki. But then I asked myself what feelings when she just hurt her, even when Maki wanted to slap that girl and Liz stoped it was clearly that she choose her ex side.

joined Dec 21, 2016

It's already out, how do you think I managed to release this chapter?

joined Mar 26, 2021

The entire flash back Liz had of Maki, NO REGRET SENSED. I just want Liz to realize what she lost and Maki with a new founded sense of self-respect, leave her hanging. That's the best ending at this point

I agree with you it would be best ending if they just split. But probably Maki will forgive her, like she try to talk to Liz but was scared. I wouldn't be surprised if author make them move on on their own direction separately, and then put a time skip when they meet up again by accident of course

joined Sep 6, 2020

What a shitshow

joined Mar 26, 2021

I bet she is going to tell her that she's leaving or she getting married (or maybe already is) and again leave Liz broken, but i don't really care about that, Maki should knew that when she choose her ex over Maki. The only thing that I want to is Maki not ending up with Liz at the end, give her happy ending but not with Liz.
And those flashback memories of Maki I jope she didn't meant her when she said about those feelings.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

One afterthought: why those chapters are so short? They're given that little space and have to cope? Or just like to torture readers?

joined Dec 21, 2016

One afterthought: why those chapters are so short? They're given that little space and have to cope? Or just like to torture readers?

Last time we had a 16 pages chapter, it was more than one year ago.I'm actually glad we got a few more pages this time.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Fuck Liz, slimy piece of shit.

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Is Liz playing a martyr now? Does she think she is on a noble path to improve the lives of others by being recognized as a lesbian, even if it's by sacrificing Maki along the way? It's rare that I think the character is so dislikable I just don't want for her to find a way to redemption, but here we are. She's just getting worse with every chapter.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Never seen a character that are so dislikeable and act like nothing happen after she literally cheated on her girlfriend, what a scum. I just want to see a breakup.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 10:25AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Never seen a character that are so dislikeable and act like nothing happen after she literally cheated on her girlfriend, what a scum. I just want to see a breakup.

They're not GF tho or at least not that i remember.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I love their beginning, how they met was like a blossoming flower that everything goes slightly smooth but the later chapters Liz’s mood swings, throwing senseless tantrums at Maki shows up and later on about Liz’s past about her first love she’s still in love with was the root of all her attitude. I’m so annoyed by her and poor Maki, a some kind of a martyr still loves her even she was crushed to pieces. This should also be tagged as Depressing as fuck.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 10:40AM

joined Dec 8, 2019

L O L

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

They are dating but only Liz’s band mates and Maki’s best friend knew their relationship because they are keeping about Liz’s sexuality from fans, it’ll affect her popularity.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 10:49AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Seriously... who's the talentless idiot who is writting this garbage?

The only character with a little redeeming trait is Maki's friend who's literally telling her not to simp and have a little more of dignity.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 10:50AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

They are dating but only Liz’s band mates and Maki’s best friend knew their relationship because they are keeping about Liz’s sexuality from fans, it’ll affect her popularity.

And as we can see it didn't work out, i mean keeping her sexuality from fans

joined Dec 21, 2016

They were living together and also sleeping together, but at someone else pointed out they were forced to keep it a secret and Sumire basically blackmailed Maki into leaving Liz.

joined Jul 23, 2021

Well too bad now, hope her fans found out her scandal and know their idol is a garbage.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I feel the art wasted with this shit story

joined Jul 23, 2021

They were living together and also sleeping together, but at someone else pointed out they were forced to keep it a secret and Sumire basically blackmailed Maki into leaving Liz.

Always a character with good personality have to go through all these cheating relationship stuff, they're really have a too good personality for their partner, making themselves endure all these shxt.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm still rather dumbfounded (although at this point I shouldn't be) that apparently the writer wants us to sympathize with Liz's dilemma of being torn between Maki and her ex, and to see Liz's popularity being OK with the lesbian revelation as being a good thing.

And loath as I am to speculate about that stupid cliffhanger, it seems likely that Sumire has some sort of revelation that will break Liz's heart and send her back to Maki.

Rarely have I read or seen any work of art where I had such a clear sense of what the creator wanted me to think and feel about the fictional characters and events while I absolutely did not think or feel that in any way, shape, or form.

27114c523855cf852d731b3d54d6f14b--manga-yuri-lesbian
joined Oct 1, 2020

Always a character with good personality have to go through all these cheating relationship stuff, they're really have a too good personality for their partner, making themselves endure all these shxt.

I totally Agree with you!

27114c523855cf852d731b3d54d6f14b--manga-yuri-lesbian
joined Oct 1, 2020

I feel the art wasted with this shit story

You're right!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.