Forum › Liberty discussion

joined Dec 8, 2019

This is perhaps the only manga I legitimately like to hate-read, mostly because I think it's hilarious the author seems to think she's endeared these characters to me, while actually having made me hate them irrationally. But it's even getting hard to enjoy the hate-reading with 12-page chapters coming out every 3 months in which absolutely nothing happens!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is perhaps the only manga I legitimately like to hate-read, mostly because I think it's hilarious the author seems to think she's endeared these characters to me, while actually having made me hate them irrationally. But it's even getting hard to enjoy the hate-reading with 12-page chapters coming out every 3 months in which absolutely nothing happens!

Yeah, I agree, while acknowledging that the desire for more or quicker installments pretty much embodies that old joke, “This food is terrible—and such small portions!”

But I think you’re quite right—lots of manga series feature dislikable characters, but creating such dreadful people who we’re obviously supposed to care about is a fairly rare achievement.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I almost forgot this manga is ongoing. Still ongoing.

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

The attitude of the protagonists is making me desperate but I love drama :y so ...

To reply you must either login or sign up.