Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I wondered that too lol.

@johnb Are you kidding about steins;gate? Its one of the most highly rated anime (and the visual novel it came from) ever made. Theres a very high chance it would come in the top 3 of a best anime series ever made poll.

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 10:29AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Sooo close, kind of tempting to add to the list

joined Aug 10, 2014

These two are my favorite couple

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

I do love these two. I forget, have they kissed yet? I mean, what is the ratio of couples that have/have not kissed? I mean, this is the info we really need.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I have a modest suggestion. Instead of doing story and art himself, Kishi should focus on drawing and leave the scripts to Chads no Teikoku. I bet everyone would love the tone change!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I do love these two. I forget, have they kissed yet? I mean, what is the ratio of couples that have/have not kissed? I mean, this is the info we really need.

Technically they kissed once in chap 216

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

White Rose posted:

I have a modest suggestion. Instead of doing story and art himself, Kishi should focus on drawing and leave the scripts to Chads no Teikoku. I bet everyone would love the tone change!

Ahahahaha that would be cool! But we already did a couple of chapters ;)

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

God Honoka rlly knows what to say

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Fave pair. Phrase basically means, spread 'em!

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

I'm surprised how much I've come to like Elisha x Honoka. It's amazing how characters that I initially don't care for become much more likable over time.

joined Mar 20, 2012

It's amazing how long this series has gone for and it hasn't lost any quality at all, instead all the pairings have matured and the build up has made them so likable. I can't think of a single pairing I don't like.

joined Jul 23, 2014

Hmm, yes, another jewel of a HonoxEli chapter

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm surprised how much I've come to like Elisha x Honoka. It's amazing how characters that I initially don't care for become much more likable over time.

Yeah, really speaks to the quality of writing, especially when considering how relatively few pages there were to do that in. Not sure I've enjoyed a character's development in anything else as much as I have Honoka. So wholesome!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, I really wish Vampire girl had shown up
Seems like such a shame

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I got into this manga because of the fluffy filings and useless lesbians, why then, why is there existencial dread and envy towards some else's talent!?

Not that I mind, please keep going!

Also, page 12. We finally get to see her face without the mask and what an expression she is showing!
Also, also, quite fitting, we are literally seeing her "without her mask" in more ways than one.

Also, also, also, fangs.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 10:57AM

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

Technically they kissed once in chap 216

Doing the lord's work! <3

joined Jul 26, 2019

Mask really suffers from an inferiority complex and hides behind limiting justifications why she lives "normally"
On the other hand, we feel that she is getting closer to kaoru because she would have liked to see her in the bookstore.
And she realizes that thanks for the translation!

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

love triangle intensifies

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

You know you are going through some shit when you find yourself seeking comfort from freaking Vampira.

On a side note. Onibi is a disappearance case waiting to happen.

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Mask just digivolved to Hannya it seems

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So are we gonna talk about the BL tooth love triangle? No? Okay

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This is why Mask is my current favorite character. There's a lot going on with her and it's only getting better.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Funny how there can be progress with Kaoru x Mask without Kaoru actually appearing in the chapter at all. Mask hoping to see her at the library was pretty cute.

Though the whole thing with her and Onibi is somewhat worrying. Admiration like that rooted in jealous feelings seems rather toxic to me, wonder how they'll work that out in the future.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 3:37PM

joined Jul 23, 2014

Mayoi is such an interesnting character

To reply you must either login or sign up.