Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 26, 2019

Kaoru is a cunt and a bad person but she always came off as a himbo to me: overly confident, horny, and stupid. Stuff that she did, she did not out of cruelty or whatever, but because she simply did not think.

I recommend re-reading some of the chapters tagged Kaoru x Shizuka. When Kaoru realized Shizuka was about to escape her clutches, she started sabotaging her relationship with Mio, played mind games with her and even sexually assaulted her in chapter 68. I like Kaoru, but she's definitely the worst person in in this manga.

And the past is the past, it's astonishing to see some people consider her toxic while kishi will make sure that she will become the "savior" of mask ... people get stuck with never-ending ideas ! the kaoru from the beginning of the series is not the same at all, it has evolved, not to notice it is just to remain in a fixed idea of hating it one point that's all!
And the worst part is that you don't even see where kishi is leading the relationship and for kaoru and mask.
To cut short this idea of hating her because you'd prefer onibi, onibi it's going to happen with NAO!

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 1:41PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

Kaoru is a seductive, natural provocateur, she might not like it, but she does exist in everyday life and not just a little!

Teflon Jill, pal. The universe protects her. From everything. Even mud. A speeding car on a wet muddy street splashes 20 pedestrians, 19 get spattered with mud but not a drop falls on her.
She does exist in everyday life as much as Gladstone Gander.

You know very well what I mean, in your old college, high school there were always "fatal" girls who had their world at their feet, causing a lot of jealousy and frustration of a lot of people ... so indeed its does exist!
And I see that some have problems with these girls ^^

joined Apr 6, 2019

And the past is the past, it's astonishing to see some people consider her toxic while kishi will make sure that she will become the "savior" of mask ...

Well, Kitta Izumi will make sure that Liz from Liberty gets everything she wants in the end, including Maki as her love slave. Doesn't mean it's a good idea. Or that the readers will appreciate it.

And the worst part is that you don't even see where kishi is leading the relationship and for kaoru and mask.
To cut short this idea of hating her because you'd prefer onibi, onibi it's going to happen with NAO!

Don't be so butthurt and bitter just because other people disapprove of your pet ship.

The way the story goes is by definition irrelevant to shipping.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Am I the only one who thinks Mask's hairstyle is effin adorable?

joined Feb 1, 2021

Am I the only one who thinks Mask's hairstyle is effin adorable?

No, Mask's hair is excellent.

Unrelated but it's been a while since we've heard from Shizuka and Mio. Hope neither of them have done anything illegal. <_<

joined Jul 26, 2016

Unrelated but it's been a while since we've heard from Shizuka and Mio. Hope neither of them have done anything illegal. <_<

"Never to be taken for granted, as with lesser pairings" to paraphrase an Excel Saga back cover. o3o

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

I love the Mask and Koru Relationship.

I do not think Koru has changed that much if at all, it is rather that Koru we are seeing more and more of her that she is also able with a few others interact outside her club being the only big change and when you do that they show up like a change when we are seeing her do more then just her comic art that she does but was more one sided towards the art before.

Mask has changed big since basically being attached to Koru she is not as shy especially when in groups that her love Koru is in, as if Love can help a person.

I believe that love can help a person in some situations like shyness when in same room as your love or for love one can stop an unsafe habit they do like Smoking. I know Having gotten my mom to stop smoking in 1998, I was seeing not the dangers but the trouble she went through like smoking in the winter and smoking outside the then apartment we lived in as a kid in bad weather, she would have smoked in the lobby of building if other did and was allowed. This was more Parental love of a child, who hated seeing his mom have to leave even in a party or a family thing like a movie to smoke.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 2:31PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

Nice

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Getting shade from your tomboy girlfriend's boobs in highschool. I mean Yuu has peaked right? Where do you go from here?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Sheesh, I mean I am right here

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Sheesh, I mean I am right here

looool

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

epic booba

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Getting shade from your tomboy girlfriend's boobs in highschool. I mean Yuu has peaked right? Where do you go from here?

Getting shade from your tomboy girfriend's boobs in college
Getting shade from your tomboy wife's boobs in RL

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Is it me or Kishi made Mari more light skinned? That’s disappointing. I demand the tanned tomboy

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I've been wondering, how has this series never got an anime? I kinda doubt this series is popular enough to not get axed in 10+ years but not popular enough to not get an anime.

I mean, World Trigger got an anime announced in under a year, and Sansha Sanyou got one after 13 years.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Underboob, the useless lesbian sequel to Undertale.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I've been wondering, how has this series never got an anime? I kinda doubt this series is popular enough to not get axed in 10+ years but not popular enough to not get an anime.

I mean, World Trigger got an anime announced in under a year, and Sansha Sanyou got one after 13 years.

More like why it never got an official english publication. I mean,it got a german and italian one so why not English ?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

More like why it never got an official english publication. I mean,it got a german and italian one so why not English ?

At least it's not as bad as here in Brazil. I think the only Yuri mangas licensed down here were Citrus and YagaKimi. World Trigger and Sansha Sanyou also weren't licensed.

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 11:56PM

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Using booty as a pillow?

joined Dec 13, 2020

And the past is the past, it's astonishing to see some people consider her toxic while kishi will make sure that she will become the "savior" of mask ...

Well, Kitta Izumi will make sure that Liz from Liberty gets everything she wants in the end, including Maki as her love slave. Doesn't mean it's a good idea. Or that the readers will appreciate it.

Lmao that was a good point, there are ways of writing a scummy character and making her lovable, like Makino who's the namesake for scummy, but if what you wrote is a Liz or Kaoru you screwed up big time.

joined Feb 21, 2019

oh boy, ch 237 with best couple blushing, hugging then the kiss!! 11/10 S-tier chapter :D

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mask-chan is unleashed upon this world with all her splendor. Avert your eyes lest you catch the big gay.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hnnnnnngggggg I'm dead. A kiss chapter, and then some glorious Mask? Today has been blessed.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Mask's undercut is classified as a lethal weapon.

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 9:46AM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I use to like her.
NOW I'M IN LOVE.

To reply you must either login or sign up.