joined Nov 6, 2018

@shadesan this counts, right?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

233.4 - Mariri x Mayuyu (?)

Apparently so.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Aww they're cute. Why did I forget about this pair?!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I debated long and weighty, but I recalled a similar dilemma I had with Mahimahi, so since it there was a precedent...
138.12 - Mahimahi (?)

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

This series manages to turn every single little thing cute

joined Jan 28, 2021

Crazy how I managed to catch up on ten years(almost eleven) worth of releases in just a week. This series went from just a longer than usual NSFW yuri manga to one of my all-time favourites right up there along AoT and MHA. I love the character development. I love how unique they are. I love the occasional chemistry we get between them. I love the art style. And so many other things, but I'm sure most people won't bother reading my ramblings so I'm gonna cut it here. (ChiexAi4eva btw)

Big thanks to the Chads for doing the hard work and for doing it so goddamn well! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The people standing next to her for sure heard some of that...

joined Aug 8, 2020

The people standing next to her for sure heard some of that...

No way, trains are loud. And it's not like she has her volume maxed out.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Every week??! I can understand mari's reaction deeply.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is chu suppose to be onomatopoeia for a kiss? If so I don't get it.

The announcement on the credit page, There's a main story??? I thought it was just of loosely related random scenes out of the girls lives.

joined Jan 28, 2021

So does this go on the kiss chart?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

when she asked what else would make Mari horny I thought for a second she was about to touch herself on the phone, but I guess kissing sounds is pretty lewd too

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

So does this go on the kiss chart?

Because I had this one already:
99.12 - Nao x Nao

So yes it makes it. I moved it out of the kiss section though since before it was just kind of a joke.
Not sure if it counts as a running gag now?

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Maybe the "main story" is the gigantic gay cold war that is the Ayano Miyoshi ship /s

Also Mari and Yuu are just so precious.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

One short a week? Hope this won't affect Kishi health/performance.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

For once, I am happy the serialization becoming a weakly product, but on the other side, there is the risk of the author getting overworked.

I hope they can keep it up without sacrificing themselves.
And yes, I know they will reduce the shorts in exchange, but still, the Berserk pain is still fresh.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mari and Yuu is really the break out couple of the manga. Their chemistry is just too strong.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh yes on the phone for her "friend", that she made horny. Nothing like horny friends :P

Also thanks for the chapter, this was a very fun one!

Is chu suppose to be onomatopoeia for a kiss? If so I don't get it.

The announcement on the credit page, There's a main story??? I thought it was just of loosely related random scenes out of the girls lives.

Yeah Chu is a kiss onomatopoeia. It's pretty common in anime, manga, JP music. I think it's pretty much meant to be a kissing sound in Japan, many countries have different sounds for a bunch of different things from what I know. I also looked it up and Wikipedia says "From the Japanese ちゅっ (chu', onomatopoeia)." https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chu

Beyond that I'm unfortunately not super knowledgeable, apologies. However I'm sure someone on here has more in depth information about it.

Edit: Here I found a chart of kisses in different languages/countries. Another example is how sneezes are different depending on the language/country. Here's an example chart of that as well.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 1:22AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I debated long and weighty, but I recalled a similar dilemma I had with Mahimahi, so since it there was a precedent...
138.12 - Mahimahi (?)

Now I miss Mahi-Mahi.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Main story to me sounds like long-chapter. In fact the credit page said one week the main story and the next a short chapter, so it pretty much confirms it.

There's the thing too that it's not like there's a main story, Ayano and Miyoshi are not the main couple; in fact, the latest chapters, the main couple seemed more like Ai x Chie.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 4:04AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

17hunter00 posted:

Main story to me sounds like long-chapter. In fact the credit page said one week the main story and the next a short chapter, so it pretty much confirms it.

There's the thing too that it's not like there's a main story, Ayano and Miyoshi are not the main couple; in fact, the latest chapters, the main couple seemed more like Ai x Chie.

Yes, main story only mean longer chapters. We'll have a 18-pages Haruka and Kanae chapter next!

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

New chapters/week? Nice! Hopefully we still get more "Gyaru and Megane". Actually prefer that series.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

17hunter00 posted:

Yes, main story only mean longer chapters. We'll have a 18-pages Haruka and Kanae chapter next!

Oh YAY! My fav ship ;DD

joined Feb 1, 2021

I am hyped.

To reply you must either login or sign up.