Forum › My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover discussion

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Deniers are missing out.
I'm rooting for the poly incest route.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wow, the sister is an asshole.

"I have a lover in university, I leave them, and my sister, to make merry in a foreign country, meet some stud there and decide to marry him"

Talk about being selfish and insensitive.

Could just be my interpretation but it seems like they might’ve broken up sometime before she left, ‘cause it seems like they’re still pretty good friends on both sides (even if bestie has liked the mc for awhile) and I mean the mc chose to move out so it’s not like she is her sisters responsibility anymore so overall I’d say her actions are pretty good

joined Jun 11, 2016

Aside from the incest being a ick for me, I think I’ll continue to see the what happens wit the mc and the best friend so hopefully it doesn’t go the incest route

the sister just said the she will marry when she get back?? The chance of incest is next to none.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I do hope she loves the mc for wholesome reasons

joined Jun 11, 2016

I wonder how long her sister's been spending overseas? I don't feel like it would've been more than a year or so by how the MC still looks kinda young (and the other girl as well), so a marriage seemed kinda sudden to me--but ofc the intent might be that it's been several years.

I believe she would've been overseas at most for two years? Also, marriage after knowing each other for little time is pretty normal. My sister's friend married a guy after they met for 3 months, and their marriage is still going strong since then (5 years).

joined Jun 11, 2016

"I have a lover in university, I leave them, and my sister, to make merry in a foreign country, meet some stud there and decide to marry him"

Wow, are we reading the same manga?

The sister met and dated the best friend back in college. She is now a working adult. There's plenty of time there for a break up. Also, it's clear that the sister and best friend broke up on good terms, seeing how they're still communicating with each other.
And yes, I know this is a yuri and any female character marrying a male character is pretty meh, but love happens.

Anw, seeing how the sister took care of MC in place of their parents, still reached out and care for MC after she left home, plus having a good relationship with her ex-lover, I'd say that the sister seems like a really good person, not selfish or insensitive at all.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Thank god they squashed the incest in the first chapter I was really hesitant going into this but the love triangle tag gave me hope

It's not dead until the credits rolled and the film is over.

joined Jul 23, 2021

We don't know at all that's what happened lol. For all we know they most likely already broke up by the time she was getting ready to go overseas. Also, there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to find better opportunities for herself abroad in that scenario (the sister already more or less started becoming more independent, partially to avoid her incestuous feelings growing any stronger). The cheating/abandonment scenario doesn't feel right at all. There's like no signs showing Kiku was hurt or manipulated, if anything she's on very friendly terms with the older sister. So yeah, the breakup seems to be mutual.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

This is looking like it will dissolve into complete chaos...a very high-risk, high-reward kind of story. Let's hope the author has a plan!

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Dating your sis's ex, when you are in love with your sis. This can't be good, well yes, it could be super aangsty and dramatic and then turn sweet. Or the total opposite. Let's see.

I hope Kiku doesn't want to date the younger sister just cos she reminds her of Yuuna

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 1:50PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this is gonna be one hell of a ride

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Did she ever say she was marrying a guy, or is it an assumption? She didn’t say much after all about who the someone is

joined Nov 14, 2013

Did she ever say she was marrying a guy, or is it an assumption? She didn’t say much after all about who the someone is

Well she's getting married in Japan, which still doesn't allow same-sex marriages (as far as I'm aware), so unless we find out that Japan in the manga does, assumption would be that she's marrying a man.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh this is really interesting and I am looking forward to when the sister comes back. I like the best friend as she is trying to help the little sister.

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

Kiku looks good. Hopefully the little sister will move on and like her back.

joined Oct 6, 2020

What an amazing first chapter, can't wait to see where this would go

joined Apr 3, 2021

can someone explain to me the love triangle tag for this series?
Sena has feelings for her sister but Kiku has feelings for Sena not Yuuna, so it doesnt feel like a love triangle

The love triangle tag is applied to any of these configurations:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TriangRelations

This would be a classic #4

(Actually, poly might override a number of those. Could be up for discussion)

ah i see now, i thought that love triangle was only the A loves B and C loves B type

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 3:35PM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

another pain? okat,i'm used to it

i hope Kiku can make Sena happy

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Really interesting story

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

AAH, she should had confess, maybe together they can keep the sister for them
The person she married probably is someone very bland for meet so early

joined Jan 6, 2018

The art is good. I don't like Incest stuff but I'm gonna read this one

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 4:06PM

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m very curious about Kiku’s motivations here

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

pretty cool twist on the typical incest aaangst manga

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She better not be marrying a man, this mess is great and I want 4 girls dealing with it.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Very interesting setup, sort of creepy vibes as well. I'm curious to see where this will go, but I'm liking things so far

To reply you must either login or sign up.