Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

joined Dec 18, 2020

Playing with breasts, the thing all platonic female life partners do.

I wonder what the deal is with that furry running the snack stand. Dog eared girl at the end of this chapter is obviously some kind of demon, is the cake vendor a demon too?

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 12:05PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

good legs in Ch7

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Liane is just as straight as her arrow.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Liane is just as straight as her arrow.

Pfft hahaha!

joined Jun 25, 2021

love the scene where the thugs are consoling her

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Tfw you are so distraught by your GF ghosting you, even the school's bullies feel bad for you.

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 2:56PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Liane has points in common with Chiaki from Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Liane blushing and saying "Whoa There" when seeing Ruri's gaping mouth and tongue out at the end. She's without any doubt having some thoughts there, and none of those thoughts are straight.

Tfw you are so distraught by your GF ghosting you, even the school's bullies feel bad for you.

Haha yeah that was definitely fun.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Cheesecake heals all wounds. (I'm just not going to ship them. But, IF I did ship Liane and Ruri, this chapter would be a giant flag. But, I don't ship them. >_> )

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

why the hell is everyone out to get them

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Protagonist syndrome.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Protagonist syndrome.

I think there's also more to Ruri than meets the eye as well. With how Liane was surprised at her magic abilities and the like, plus Ruri's background and days in hell are pretty much entirely a mystery to us right now.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Liane blushing and saying "Whoa There" when seeing Ruri's gaping mouth and tongue out at the end. She's without any doubt having some thoughts there, and none of those thoughts are straight.

Haha yeah that was definitely fun.

Definently cant have anything to do with her being about to eat a whole slice in one gulp

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Well, How heavy?

joined Dec 18, 2020

Pretty cute moment in the RAWs for the chapter that came out today.

Liane is sleeping in a bed, Ruri is sleeping on the floor. Liane takes the sheet off her bed and puts it on Ruri.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Should have tie her up and eat the cake in front of her for creating such a stressful day.

joined Feb 1, 2013

The mangaka does a cute manga called "Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya". It's finished in japan, but nothing's happening with the translations of the chapters after 138 (there's like 201 chapters in total).

I love the manga, and one of the reasons is because there's a strong low-key super cute yuri dynamic between two of the main characters. I mention this partly, because there's a vocal (I have to assume male) contingent of the fans that hate this, so I love the idea of possibly proving them wrong!

It'd be great if someone could work on finishing the translations...

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

I was really hesitant to start this manga, but now that i've read all the chapters up until now, I have the need to say that this is amazingly good. Easy favorite of mine

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

FURRIES!! ❤ ❤

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

[Ojou-sama's free post]

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Looking forward to seeing her as a pet.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Looks like dog girl is on the menu tonight.

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Holy Holy Holy

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Agreed

joined Apr 16, 2017

The mangaka does a cute manga called "Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya". It's finished in japan, but nothing's happening with the translations of the chapters after 138 (there's like 201 chapters in total).

I love the manga, and one of the reasons is because there's a strong low-key super cute yuri dynamic between two of the main characters. I mention this partly, because there's a vocal (I have to assume male) contingent of the fans that hate this, so I love the idea of possibly proving them wrong!

It'd be great if someone could work on finishing the translations...

Do you mean vocal Japanese fans or western fans?

To reply you must either login or sign up.