Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

... that stolen plotlines thing feels like a revelation pulled straight out the ass. Why does he even do that? I fail to see how this even benefitted him... like maybe you get a better final product if you combine a good plotline with good drawings, but surely you just could... make two people involved in the creation of the manga (like he actually suggested in his initial excuse)? How is this even worth it, a decent risk of getting found out for relatively little payoff?

That guy is not an evil mastermind, he's just a dumbass.

Well, I can certainly see how it would look better to be the editor of one brilliant author doing everything one their own instead of an artist combined with multiple writers for their various stories.

But yeah, dumbass he is.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

BREAK HIS ARM. I'm feeling kind of bloodthirsty today.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I'm hoping some kind of kicking/stomping is next, because mistakes were made.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Was scared this manga would stop
Damm my heart dropped

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

joined May 24, 2014

His humillation is now complete

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

... that stolen plotlines thing feels like a revelation pulled straight out the ass. Why does he even do that? I fail to see how this even benefitted him... like maybe you get a better final product if you combine a good plotline with good drawings, but surely you just could... make two people involved in the creation of the manga (like he actually suggested in his initial excuse)? How is this even worth it, a decent risk of getting found out for relatively little payoff?

That guy is not an evil mastermind, he's just a dumbass.

I think he wants to be known as the editor of a single stand-out star, rather than of a collab. Also presumably this way they only have to pay one person instead of two, although that may be beyond the level of an editor's concern. But I suspect it's mostly egotism: he wants to be able to brag that every mangaka he's in charge of is brilliant, so that he can look down his nose at everyone else.

Just a heads up that /u/ scanlations (specifically me and Urbs) will be picking this up in lieu of Yuri Ichigo's mysterious absence.

Thank you muchly! We really appreciate you stepping in to pick this up. :)

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 8:01PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, that was a metric buttload of karma, wasn't it?
Either that or Sakurako-san's chi is so powerful she was able to direct him into self-injury without touching him.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Fully expected him to stumble straight into truck-kun.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018
joined May 24, 2014

Fully expected him to stumble straight into truck-kun.

Being isekai'd is beneath him.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There's no way Tatsubon isn't expressing frustrations from trying to get her own manga published.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love this series with every fibre of my being.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

His humillation is now complete

Still wish she broke his arm well his name is online now so here's hoping it may still happen

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

THE VALKYRIE SAVES THE DAY! Goddamn, she's the best girlfriend a useless les....no, the best girlfriend ANYBODY could ask for!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Still wish she broke his arm

Stairs be like "naw, I got this, you girls go have a happy ending to your tournament arc"

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I love this comic. Volume 3 of the serialization out in tankoubons next week or the week after.

There's no way Tatsubon isn't expressing frustrations from trying to get her own manga published.

Pretty sure that's part of what makes it so satisfying and cathartic. Also, according to manga-updates, Tatsubon is a man.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Holy shit that instant justice is the best thing I’ve seen from this manga. Love the fluff, but you just gotta appreciate that well deserved unrestrained PUNISHMENT. Satisfaction, Guaranteed.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Am I a bad person for feeling that nothing equals the satisfaction of dishing out punishment with sheer raw fist power and that we have been unfairly deprived of the glorious scene of Nikkaidou beating Toraiwa to a pulp?

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Volume 3 of the serialization out in tankoubons next week or the week after.

Interesting, I'd certainly be open to editing the serialized version as well. It seems vol 3 is already available, on kindle anyways.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice. Hopefully he doesn't die... I want him to SUFFER.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That last panel on the third page gave me the heartiest laugh I've had in a while. So dang silly, I love it.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Also, according to manga-updates, Tatsubon is a man.

They've been wrong before.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Lmao get fucked Toraiwa

To reply you must either login or sign up.