Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

AAAAAHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAA

Just a heads up that /u/ scanlations (specifically me and Urbs) will be picking this up in lieu of Yuri Ichigo's mysterious absence.

thank you Goggled Anon! looking forward to it. also, I hope Yuri Ichigo is doing ok.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thanks so much for bringing this back, GoggledAnon.

I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was about to turn to the next-to-last page, knowing that Sakurako-san was going to be there.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yesss its back! Thank you, Goggled!

I do hope Yuri Ichigo and co are okay tho.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Just a heads up that /u/ scanlations (specifically me and Urbs) will be picking this up in lieu of Yuri Ichigo's mysterious absence.

You two are saints! Thank you!

Also, yeah, hope Toraiwa enjoys eating through a tube for the rest of his life, because that seems like the best case scenario for him right now.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Im fallen for sakurako too

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This series is a straight-up cartoon with no shades of gray or ambiguity and I love it for that.

also fuck toraiwa he sucks so bad

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Suddenly, every mangaka in the room is inspired to do a tall, blonde heroine...

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Should we start the funeral preparations now? Or just let his body rot in the ground? Personally I'm more partial to the latter, but might as well put it up to a vote.

Let's be honest, there ain't no way he's walking out of there in one piece. Unless, of course, Kageko-san is too kind and decides to show him mercy. Even still, he's gonna be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

You're doing Madoka's work here, friends. Also, I expect a full room swoon as the reaction to that look in the last panel.

joined May 24, 2014

The pixivy tag for the next strip is "Like looking at trash"

You know, it's funny when I looked at the raw I thought he was taking out his frustations on takodoro-san not trying to convince her.

joined May 24, 2014

Should we start the funeral preparations now? Or just let his body rot in the ground? Personally I'm more partial to the latter, but might as well put it up to a vote.

Let's be honest, there ain't no way he's walking out of there in one piece. Unless, of course, Kageko-san is too kind and decides to show him mercy. Even still, he's gonna be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life

Trust me, next time he's gonna get it QUITE ROUGH and it's all his OWN DOING

joined Mar 25, 2019

I think I get what he was doing, but could someone clarify so I can be sure?

6bdfe0ec04eb8a166cfa0839873926a9
joined Aug 20, 2020

Thanks!

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

…oh he dead. Like, super dead.

Y’all are awesome!

joined May 24, 2014

He was stealing stories from mangakas that he personally rejected. Ranmaru suspected it so he denounced him and many other aspiring mangakas did it as well.

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 1:38AM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Seems he would tell aspiring mangaka their work wasn't any good, and then turn around and give their stories to other artists and never credit the original author of the story. A real scumbag!

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 1:44AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh hey this became Liberta all of a sudden

Also, I know Toraiwa is supposed to be the villain and I do dislike him, but this is so over-the-top lol

Edit:

Yuri Ichigo is dead?

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 1:49AM

joined Mar 25, 2019

Seems he would tell aspiring mangaka their work wasn't any good, and then turning around and giving their stories to other artists and never crediting the original author of the story. A real scumbag!

That falls under plagiarism, right? And if I was reading that right this isn't even the first time he's done this?

You know, I don't know why I'm surprised. There's a saying I heard Jim Sterling use, though he(?) didn't coin it, "plagiarism doesn't happen once." If you get caught once, chances are, it's not the first time you've done it.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Ah yes protect your wifey at all costs

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

See, I told you a simple editor would not be able to rig the competition, but he's certainly horrible enough to find other underhanded ways to get a good manga while screwing over his artists.

Siren2
joined Jan 15, 2014

toraiwa just joined the it was at this moment he knew club

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Seems he would tell aspiring mangaka their work wasn't any good, and then turning around and giving their stories to other artists and never crediting the original author of the story. A real scumbag!

That falls under plagiarism, right? And if I was reading that right this isn't even the first time he's done this?

You know, I don't know why I'm surprised. There's a saying I heard Jim Sterling use, though he(?) didn't coin it, "plagiarism doesn't happen once." If you get caught once, chances are, it's not the first time you've done it.

Jim uses "they/them"

And they were commenting on the Filip Miucin scandal. Turns out Miucin was a proficient plagiarist, who initially got caught once.

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

Next up: Toriwa fucking dies

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... that stolen plotlines thing feels like a revelation pulled straight out the ass. Why does he even do that? I fail to see how this even benefitted him... like maybe you get a better final product if you combine a good plotline with good drawings, but surely you just could... make two people involved in the creation of the manga (like he actually suggested in his initial excuse)? How is this even worth it, a decent risk of getting found out for relatively little payoff?

That guy is not an evil mastermind, he's just a dumbass.

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 8:25AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I hope he'll rest in pieces

To reply you must either login or sign up.