Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's going to be an interesting seeing her trying to prevent the two from hooking up. I say she will want to strangle him then and there.

I don't think that's gonna be a thing. It looks like Senpai met the dude when she was way older. By then her acting career had already tanked. Also, she clearly didn't want to get marry, but since her career failed, she didn't have many options.

joined May 15, 2021

C'mon people, MC doesn't give a shit about "senpai". Only in this chapter they implemented that idiocy of "I'm gonna help her" after she touched every last inch of her body. How would you get close to your senpai if you never actually cared about her? The only thing she wanted was fucking her, that's all, only this chapter she seems to remember Seto is not just a pair of boobs and a pussy, but also has a brain and feelings (assumed).

Morals apart, mc never gave a shit about real senpai since the beginning, and now in her adult self this has only worsen.

..... Bold statement taking in count her past self was really different from her adult self, also, cmon who wasnt horny for some girl/man in their 17's? When hormones are really something else, also this is the only ch that was focused on remembering this part of the past of her and the senpai, so i think its a pretty good time to put that goal in mind

joined May 24, 2014

Yes, SUPPORT her!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

C'mon people, MC doesn't give a shit about "senpai". Only in this chapter they implemented that idiocy of "I'm gonna help her" after she touched every last inch of her body. How would you get close to your senpai if you never actually cared about her? The only thing she wanted was fucking her, that's all, only this chapter she seems to remember Seto is not just a pair of boobs and a pussy, but also has a brain and feelings (assumed).

Morals apart, mc never gave a shit about real senpai since the beginning, and now in her adult self this has only worsen.

You can want to have sex with someone and care about them at the same time. Acting like they're mutually exclusive is honestly weird to me, and this chapter even ends with the MC wanting to help the Senpai's acting career. After remembering being sadden and frustrated with how her Senpai felt defeated and gave up. The MC very clearly cares about her.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think you might want to let off the cool aid

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Tbh, at this point I just hope for a threesome with senpai, future and past self at some point in the manga. That would be enough for me to call this the best manga. period.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Tbh, at this point I just hope for a threesome with senpai, future and past self at some point in the manga. That would be enough for me to call this the best manga. period.

Is it really a threesome if two of them are the same person?

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Ah, the famous "Ma'am, you can't leave your tank here" scene from Dinosaur Parking.

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

bro... selfcest?

joined Sep 27, 2017

bro... selfcest?

Yeah it's selfcest and a threesome, since it's still 3 bodies each with their own agency having sex. Her and her younger self may be the same person, but they're still technically two "different" people here that are both acting under their own freewill separate from the other.

Though I mean ultimately discussing the "serious" logistics of time traveling and having a threesome with your younger self and your younger crush...is well silly to say the least haha

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 8:37PM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

You can want to have sex with someone and care about them at the same time. Acting like they're mutually exclusive is honestly weird to me, and this chapter even ends with the MC wanting to help the Senpai's acting career. After remembering being sadden and frustrated with how her Senpai felt defeated and gave up. The MC very clearly cares about her.

Absolutely not weird, one thing doesn't necessarily come with the other and also the other way around, but if she sometime really cared about her senpai (sentimentally), now that interest is totally gone, and I can't see where you see she "clearly cares about her", you mean like in those scenes she groped her breasts, stoled her a kiss or smell her ass? If she really cared, then the first thing she should've remember was that her senpai wanted to be an actress (that is, apparently, her dream, goal in life; I guess that's maybe the most important thing for a person?) and that her failure led to her lately unhappy life.

This "I'm gonna help senpai" only resembles the sudden plot change in joshikou dakara safe from a teasing (bullying) romcom to a love triangle, square, netorare, what? Author obviously saw this kinda thing wasn't going to work, same as JDS initial plot, and decided to add some depth to MC, and I don't complain, finally she's gonna be any different from a simple molester, but you can't tell she was a profound character since the beginning or that she wasn't totally disgusting all along.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Wholesome twist

joined Sep 27, 2017

Absolutely not weird, one thing doesn't necessarily come with the other and also the other way around, but if she sometime really cared about her senpai (sentimentally), now that interest is totally gone, and I can't see where you see she "clearly cares about her", you mean like in those scenes she groped her breasts, stoled her a kiss or smell her ass? If she really cared, then the first thing she should've remember was that her senpai wanted to be an actress (that is, apparently, her dream, goal in life; I guess that's maybe the most important thing for a person?) and that her failure led to her lately unhappy life.

This "I'm gonna help senpai" only resembles the sudden plot change in joshikou dakara safe from a teasing (bullying) romcom to a love triangle, square, netorare, what? Author obviously saw this kinda thing wasn't going to work, same as JDS initial plot, and decided to add some depth to MC, and I don't complain, finally she's gonna be any different from a simple molester, but you can't tell she was a profound character since the beginning or that she wasn't totally disgusting all along.

I never said she wasn't gross and I never said she was profound, just that she cared about her senpai since the start. You seem to think that she only cares about sex and nothing more, I don't but I would agree that her priorities are messy. You also seem to be saying that the author did this and that to change the narrative focus according to you, when I think this direction to help her Senpai was the narrative plan from the start for the progression of the story and characters.

It's fine, I just don't share your perspective. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree haha

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 11:39PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

May I ask mods to just delete all these moral lessons comments ?
I mean every time a manga have 'age gape","cheating","lolicon" and others tags in that line, the comment section is polluted with morality lesson comments, The forums have who knows how many pages of these already. We don't need any more it as we all have our own moral.

I come to the comment section to read what others think about the story but when you I see the pollution, it just make me not wanting to read them thus I may miss some interesting comments.

Yes, I'm well aware that my comment isn't about the story, just ranting
Thank you

I agree. It's like going to a manga clearly marked Student X Teacher then complaining.
It's really annoying when people talk about moral lessons. We know it's wrong in real life yada yada, we don't need to hear it here.

Don't click on stuff with Age Gap if you don't want to see Age Gap.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

TBF, Seto-senpai has a magnificent butt.

And we already knew about her glorious knockers.

Let's just say she's a sexy goddess with a dynamite body and be done with it.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I mean every time a manga have 'age gape","cheating","lolicon" and others tags in that line, the comment section is polluted with morality lesson comments, The forums have who knows how many pages of these already. We don't need any more it as we all have our own moral.

I come to the comment section to read what others think about the story but when you I see the pollution, it just make me not wanting to read them thus I may miss some interesting comments.

Thank you

Woah slow down there with the purge Fuhrer

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 2:15AM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I still think she should be trying to set her younger self up with her, but moonlighting kickstarting Senpai's dream is good too.

Can't we have both?

PraytoGodnobodyfindsmehere
joined Oct 11, 2019

MC is a scum for taking advantage of Seto sempai but don’t know why I still root for her lol

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Every time with these chapters, all my thirsty lesbian self can say is God DAMN that was hot. God bless this artist/author.

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 6:55AM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this artist is really amazing good that was hot, also character development for the MC Finally can't blame her seto is hot

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thank you

Woah slow down there with the purge Fuhrer

Yes, the tedious lectures about the morality lessons to be derived from time-travel self-NTR stories and the inveighing against predatory sexual relationships between anthropomorphic sheep and anthropomorphic wolves if they happened in real life all help to inspire more righteous social behavior by Dynasty readers, thus making the world a better and more humane place.

(Although "humane" may not be quite the right word in regard to real-life anthropomorphic sheep and wolves.)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ryu-chii posted:

You may, but I don't really intend to. There are three users in the past four pages with such comments, all of whom even did so well as to connect their complaints to the story itself. Neither saltyslug5561 nor Ushio have returned to comment again, and have presumably dropped the manga here. You might disagree with 17hunter00 (and I quite hope the conversation is over), but they did raise substantive points and attempt to engage with others about the story.

In general, I've taken towards just removing comments from users who clearly don't mind tags before reading. I don't like them either. Rule 10 was added specifically for that purpose. However, again, I don't think these comments really apply - the users clearly read and (wanted to) enjoy[ed] the story before the most recent chapter. Should they return or continue to repeat the same story, action will be taken at that time. In the meanwhile, I'm sorry that they ruin the experience for you, but I think this is just a drawback of having a diverse crowd of people on the forums. If we banned every post or person that might annoy someone, I'm afraid there really wouldn't be many comments left.

Lastly (and I'm not directing this at you because I sincerely appreciate your comment) if one is really put-off by comments like this, they'd do best to report it to mods or simply ignore them. Mocking or attacking users you disagree with is fun in the moment, but usually it makes you look like a jerk, and wastes valuable space that actual discussion could fill.

In the case that you'd like to discuss moderation some more, please head to the Help thread so we don't crowd this one further. Thanks.

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 12:26PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

Every time with these chapters, all my thirsty lesbian self can say is God DAMN that was hot. God bless this artist/author.

Amen, sister. Just plain beautiful.

joined May 24, 2015

Ayyy, actually turning a new leaf and helping past-senpai instead of just groping and seducing her. I'm 100% down for this now and am curious as to the conclusion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^
Maybe... but I'm of the opinion that the groping and seducing will continue. (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

To reply you must either login or sign up.