Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

IMO the most distracting thing about this premise is that she traveled to the past and decides to work part-time at a coffee shop for money. Girl, you even have a working smartphone (somehow), Google some sports results or something, and kick back.

How could she google sports results? The phone is connected to the internet (somehow), not the future. That's why her phone said it's July 25th 2011 when she googled "today's date" in chapter 1

joined Mar 30, 2021

it's spiderman meme all over again

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Is it bad that I want to see an h-doujin with this setup? Timejump + Past Self join forces to double-team the Crush?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Younger self has entered the stage, immediately detected mysterious onee-san competing for her crush. Curious to see how this will go, will the older MC actually compete with her younger self or will there be a strange selfcest-polyamory? That'd honestly be hilarious

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's like a trolley problem. On the one hand, your younger self DIDN'T get the girl, so you might as well. On the other hand, you KNOW how crushed she'll be. It's worse than "sempai probably doesn't like girls." It's clearly "Sempai doesn't like ME." Not sure how realistic a ménage à trois is, but I admit that would be the most ethical and happiest ending.

Also: damned cliffhanger!

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 7:58PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Ethically this is a trash fire already, but we're already in, so let's just see how far it goes.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

Will this be considered as self-netorare?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well the young you actually

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Selfcest threesome route unlocked? I would actually find it hilarious if she ends up dominating both senpai and her younger self.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 9:13PM

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

sooo, this 25 year-old is going to be 'getting involved' with this 16/17 year-old highschool student...because she couldn't get together with her adult senpai who had called her out of nowhere after her divorce, making sure that the audience knows that she's single now for whatever bs reason...and now that she's an adult in the past figures that it's probably easier to just groom her child senpai...am I getting this, right?

Unfortunately so. This is weird asf...I'm out of here

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

two kouhais enter, only one can win
let the cuckening begin

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Black hole

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Cucks self

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I'm REALLY curious whether this would end up as a closed loop time travel (e.g: the person the senpai married was actually her future self) or an alternate branching one (e.g: her future self interfering results in her becoming more aggressive and actually try to get the senpai in this timeline). Or say fuck it and go balls to the wall with dimension distortion anomalies

Ah I love time travel stories

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Selfcest threesome route unlocked? I would actually find it hilarious if she ends up dominating both senpai and her younger self.

I'd like to sign up for a reality where this happens, please and thank you.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I'm down for this.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Congrats on making this as creepy as possible Mr Author.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

If I was able to travel back 10 years in time, knowing what I know now, the last thing I'd do is work at a coffee shop! I'd be a multi-millionaire.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

If I was able to travel back 10 years in time, knowing what I know now, the last thing I'd do is work at a coffee shop! I'd be a multi-millionaire.

Do you actually know enough off the top of your head without having to look up any details to be able to do that? If you were sent back with no idea that it was going to happen, only possessing whatever you were carrying with you, with ID that would be considered invalid because it hadn't been issued yet, only whatever money you had with you, etc., do you really think you'd know the details you'd need and have the resources you'd need to actually become rich?

I don't think I would.

last edited at Jul 10, 2021 1:11AM

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Creepy...

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I wonder how this will play out? What I'm kinda expecting is she will be tempted to go after senpai as her adult self, but in doing so she is gonna alter the past and encourage her younger self here to persue senpai and end up confessing to her. Adult version will then snap back to the future- where the past was altered to now find out she and senpai are now married :)

Oh! Duh. This seems pretty likely.

Resized-image-promo
joined Apr 3, 2018

Anime titled: “ I Traveled back in Time and Cucked Myself!!”

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I tried to give this one a chance, but it is too creepy for me. I know it's just a fantasy, but the MC's behaviors just doesn't sit right with me.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I didnt check the taggeds and I almost lost when she was masturbating and somehow time travelled lmao

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

she's actually cucking herself at least be like that guy from back in the future and help the you from back then end up with your senpai or do a full on sicko mode and have harem yourself included it should be fine no one should now

To reply you must either login or sign up.