Forum › A Girl Who Wants to Receive a Blowjob discussion

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

i mean,i'm not trans or something but having a dick woud be nice
imagine all the posibilities
going to the bathroom STANDING UP

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

On the other hand outside it's a good gimmick.

Vh90xltv_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

Wow

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

Overrated if you have to clean your own toilet. It splashes more, so you'll have to clean more often. I'd rather take the 2s to pull down my pants.

Plus just think if you have to put a fire you can aim it like a hose. Truly the wonders of a penis.

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

It may start off with a blowjob, but eventually it will lead to lewder and lewder things...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It may start off with a blowjob, but eventually it will lead to lewder and lewder things...

Like handholding

joined Jul 26, 2016

Public restrooms tho. I've heard of cases so unspeakable guys didn't want to enter them - and then you have the hole-in-the-floor variety common in eg. Asia so yeah...

Area Man, drunk off his ass on a Friday evening, agrees!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

She needs new friends.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Boring. Why didn't she just suck her clit? :(
It's like a very small penis anyways

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Today lesbian blowjob, tomorrow cunnilingus

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

They are taking it slowly, one step at the time

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

It's not that great. Once you have an erection in a public place you beguin to see the true.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Nice

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

No, the penis is just a clit with a hole >:(

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 4:36PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I totally feel her, though IMO BJs aren't really as great as people make them out to be.
I'd be totally down with switching bodies and equipment for a month with the other sex, though, as I'd really like to have sex in a female body. (Has to be for a month to be fair, wouldn't want to get only the good bits — one period of cramps, mood swings and agony is a must at least.)

joined May 15, 2021

Deal with morning and public erections and you will regret that... But well anything has its own disadvantages

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

That was kinda gay ngl

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Like handholding

They do get dangerously close to that in the final panel...

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Deal with morning and public erections and you will regret that... But well anything has its own disadvantages

Sorry my ignorance, but do they hurt??
I understand why a public erection must be very awkward and everyone could probably think that you're a pervert
But what about the morning erections?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I totally feel her, though IMO BJs aren't really as great as people make them out to be.
I'd be totally down with switching bodies and equipment for a month with the other sex, though, as I'd really like to have sex in a female body. (Has to be for a month to be fair, wouldn't want to get only the good bits — one period of cramps, mood swings and agony is a must at least.)

Not all periods are painful.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I understand why a public erection must be very awkward and everyone could probably think that you're a pervert

Only thing they hurt is your soul, dysphoria starts hitting u hard, pun not intended.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meh. She should suck her thumb instead.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Not all periods are painful.

I know, but the specific person I'd like to switch with isn't among those fortunate ones. Sex seems to be pretty incredible for her, and I'd like to experience that for myself at least once. Realistically speaking I don't think swapping bodies would do the trick as long as I retain my mind and personality, anyway.

I've never experienced them to be painful (the whole "oh onii-chan that looks painful let me take care of that for you" trope seems to be just a silly fun trope to me), but they're a pain in the butt when you try to take a leak in the morning. Either gotta wait for it to go down (which might take a while, as the vascular constriction from the erection helps the body not accidentally pass urine while sleeping, which is allegedly one reason for morning wood) or deal with it some other way, like tucking it under the rim of a toilet seat in order to not spray all over the place. Add to that aforementioned vascular constriction and a forced kink in the already constricted urethra and voilà, it's very much dissatisfying as you can't just "let go". Urinals are basically completely out, as most people I could think of never, ever want to show their erection to a person they're not willing to get in bed with. No one cares about a flaccid member at the urinals, but if someone shows up with a boner, it's bound to draw weird looks.

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 5:27PM

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

^ So you basically have a hard time urinating every morning?
That's sucks

joined Aug 29, 2019

^ So you basically have a hard time urinating every morning?
That's sucks

Naaaah, it's not a daily occurrence by any stretch for a lot of men. Rather rare for me, actually. There are a lot of factors that play into whether you'll get to experience morning wood each day. Maybe I'm just getting old :D

Fwahnm Fwafwa. Fwah? Fwaah?

To reply you must either login or sign up.