Forum › School Zone discussion

75008_alt5
joined Feb 17, 2019
saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Yeah she has a secret. She is a filthy filthy siscon. Not a basic b** like you.

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

God, she's such a creep.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Seeing why Yatsude got fed up with her shit now

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Okay what’s Kaname’s deal, is she actually in love with Yatsude or something? That’s kinda what I’m thinking will happen, and then maybe Nakatani and Tsubaki are gonna be a thing?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I am gonna (wrongly) predict that Tsubaki was doing that dumb anime thing and snuck into Hiiragi's room and sniffed her clothes or whatever. And then she got found out and that's what that flashback's showing... unless that flashback already appeared before. Or their personalities switched and Tsubaki used to be the strong one and look out for her sister and all, and then Hiiragi saw her crying and she was disgusted. I mean, I might've just forgotten the story though. I think I remember that Hiiragi hates Tsubaki 'cause she thinks Tsubaki's better than her. Since Tsubaki looks down on herself, Hiiragi is pissed since that makes her even worse or whatever. Wait, and then Tsubaki hates herself since Hiiragi hates her? But Hiiragi starts hating her because Tsubaki hates herself? Okay, I'm mixing up some stuff, but, as far as I remember, I don't think they actually revealed what the breaking point was and why Tsubaki fell in love with her twin sister in the first place.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

God, she's such a creep.

Who?

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Is Kaname going to just straight up kill the rest of the cast? Homegirl putting out some serious serial killer vibes in those last few pages. "Everyone's hiding a dark past" and shit? What you got in the closet (besides the baker's dozen of lesbians you've surrounded yourself with) that makes you so certain everyone else is hiding something?

In all seriousness though, those were some creepy panels.

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 12:47AM

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Man I love this manga its like yuruyuri but it aint all fun and games.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Ahh man I want KanaPiyo so much, but seing how uninterested is Kaname about her (or love in general) I guess that would never happen.

And also, like somebody(ies) said before, I don't think Tsubaki is actually in love with her sister. She said it this chapter, that she can't find a proper way to label her feelings, I think is more like their sister relationship teared apart (for unknown reasons)and she want to rebuild it, that's all.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Poor Piyo

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Another funny chapter. The more I see of Kaname the more I like her. I just wish she didn't mess with piyo so much. I really want to see her and Yatsude interact now they both have big top energy.

I said this before and I'll say it again Hinase twins back story is the one I want to see the most knew there's something more to them.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...yeah I can see how Kaname and Yatsude might've started butting heads real fast.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yamashiro is too powerfull, gotta level Up more

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Kaname is so powerful, she has to have a third eye or something

Wanderinghound
7ca492a450f860ef0140997f9095edbe
joined Apr 20, 2021

I think I remember that Hiiragi hates Tsubaki 'cause she thinks Tsubaki's better than her. Since Tsubaki looks down on herself, Hiiragi is pissed since that makes her even worse or whatever. Wait, and then Tsubaki hates herself since Hiiragi hates her? But Hiiragi starts hating her because Tsubaki hates herself?

So, you're basically right referring to the reason why Hiiragi dislikes Tsubaki. Just like any siblings, there's the moment where one of them excels a lot better at everything they do which is Tsubaki in this situation while Hiiragi is being left in her shadow. Like you said Hiiragi doesn't like the fact that even though Tsubaki is good at everything she fails to appreciate herself. Therefore since they're twins it's like Tsubaki doesn't respect or like Hiiragi because they share the "same face". It's confusing to put in words because of the concept but if you reread the chapters that explain it you'll understand better.

joined Jun 7, 2019

i need more tsubaki x piyo

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

There's a lot going on here

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 1:53PM

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

I enjoy this series a lot, but personally not a fan of sis-con/incest.

joined Jul 26, 2016

but personally not a fan of sis-con/incest.

Yeah, well. Neither is Hiiragi.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I am gonna (wrongly) predict that Tsubaki was doing that dumb anime thing and snuck into Hiiragi's room and sniffed her clothes or whatever. And then she got found out and that's what that flashback's showing... unless that flashback already appeared before. Or their personalities switched and Tsubaki used to be the strong one and look out for her sister and all, and then Hiiragi saw her crying and she was disgusted.

While this is a comedy, the angst with the two main girls shows that it takes its angst seriously, so I’d bet that whatever their breaking point was it wasn’t something like that. Although I am assuming that you mean it in the anime jokey-pervert way- so if the manga made it the realistic super creepy way it could actually be that.

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

God, she's such a creep.

Who?

Kaname. If I were in their shoes she'd be too annoying to be around.

last edited at Jul 5, 2021 2:43AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I think I remember that Hiiragi hates Tsubaki 'cause she thinks Tsubaki's better than her. Since Tsubaki looks down on herself, Hiiragi is pissed since that makes her even worse or whatever. Wait, and then Tsubaki hates herself since Hiiragi hates her? But Hiiragi starts hating her because Tsubaki hates herself?

So, you're basically right referring to the reason why Hiiragi dislikes Tsubaki. Just like any siblings, there's the moment where one of them excels a lot better at everything they do which is Tsubaki in this situation while Hiiragi is being left in her shadow. Like you said Hiiragi doesn't like the fact that even though Tsubaki is good at everything she fails to appreciate herself. Therefore since they're twins it's like Tsubaki doesn't respect or like Hiiragi because they share the "same face". It's confusing to put in words because of the concept but if you reread the chapters that explain it you'll understand better.

I see. That makes more sense, and it's understandable why Hiiragi's mad and all. She's definitely way too pissed at her sister, but, still, that does make sense. I'm still a bit confused by why Tsubaki hates herself. I thought she started hating herself since Hiiragi hates her, but I probably just forgot what the real reason was (if they even explained why yet) since that doesn't make too much sense in this context. I'll definitely have to reread the chapters that explained all this.

While this is a comedy, the angst with the two main girls shows that it takes its angst seriously, so I’d bet that whatever their breaking point was it wasn’t something like that. Although I am assuming that you mean it in the anime jokey-pervert way- so if the manga made it the realistic super creepy way it could actually be that.

Yeah, I see what you mean there. I meant it in the jokey way, but it would definitely make more sense if it was actually realistic. I still doubt that's the real reason, but maybe it is...

joined Sep 13, 2018

i finally catched up.
I loved chapter 71 and 72 but now the last chapter sinks that ship for me.
the couple of kei - rei reminds me of the friendship of chio and manana from chio-chan de tsuugakuro (het)

last edited at Jul 7, 2021 8:53PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Those were some creepy vibes at the end...

To reply you must either login or sign up.