Forum › Your True Color discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Good story overall, looking forward to more from this author. I am kinda sad we didn’t get to see Ito’s friends find out she was dating Sumika tho lol

I hope this will be included in the bonus chapters
Edit: I also want to see what became of Miyana cause I found her character pretty interesting

last edited at Jul 7, 2021 1:12PM

joined Apr 27, 2021

not a big fan when it started but ill miss it now

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Another fantastic manga! I especially liked the last couple chapters.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Good story. Fantastic character development. Great ending, despite the slightly strange view on "not defining the relationship" that doesn't really need a dictionary to be defined. (If you live together and love each other and have sex on a regular basis, at least the term "lovers" applies, if not something like "girlfriends" or "partners".) I hope the author carries through on writing more bonus chapters.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

It’s confusing of how the author didn’t think of the label of their relationship, it’s really an obvious scene. What is the use of saying they don’t care of what people thinks of them while they’re so happy together. But well, it’s understandable for famous celebrities when getting a serious relationship with a non showbiz person they only share things that only them understands deeply and personally.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Lol... Only two pages, for real??!! Whyyyyy, at least give a good epilogue or something

joined Dec 4, 2017

what does page 1 mean? i dont understand baka me :(

joined Mar 26, 2021

I think she just spaced iut or it was some kind of dream idrk, but if u look closely the clothes Ito has are different in page 1 and 2

joined Apr 20, 2021

Lol... Only two pages, for real??!! Whyyyyy, at least give a good epilogue or something

16.5 was the epilogue showing us their happy life together. These are just funny extras

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

Page 1 is a flashback. Usually pages with black backgrounds are memories/from the past/flashbacks. This one is from before Ito ever met the real Sumika and Ito still idolized her. So she was celebrating her fave idol's birthday on her own.

She was remembering it while sitting across the actual Sumika that she somehow managed to become close to and start dating?! So that's why she's like 'wow, this is too much'/ "sigh, this is too extravagant", cause she can't believe that who she was back then is sitting across the very person she once idolized.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Meanwhile, I just want to know...is it possible to make a cake that good without going overboard with the fruit?

Jokes aside, I really do hope we see more of these two in the future! Their story isn't a giant vegetarian buffet like Kase-san, nor is it a multi-layered wedding cake like Citrus. It's short, simple, and with just the right amount of sweetness - sort of like a morning crepe!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

rly missed these two :) nice little birthday update

joined Dec 4, 2017

Page 1 is a flashback. Usually pages with black backgrounds are memories/from the past/flashbacks. This one is from before Ito ever met the real Sumika and Ito still idolized her. So she was celebrating her fave idol's birthday on her own.

She was remembering it while sitting across the actual Sumika that she somehow managed to become close to and start dating?! So that's why she's like 'wow, this is too much'/ "sigh, this is too extravagant", cause she can't believe that who she was back then is sitting across the very person she once idolized.

finally i understand, thankyouu

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I discovered this back when the extra chapter was released and added it to my "to read" list, but didn't read it until today. It was really nice.

I'm also curious about Miyana.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Whenever I see the title Your True Color, I think of a recording of Yui-metal (At least I think its Yui) singing a cover of that old Cindi Lauper song by the same name.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This was so cute! Also Kuzu fine as hell. Just knew his partner would be another guy.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

The moment the word “partner” was used, I knew Kuzu’s lover was a man. So satisfying to actually be right for once.

Anyways, this bonus chapter is really cute.

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

The ending before the omakes reminded me of Bloom Into You manga's ending ufufu~ also, my face was like this the entire time reading this manga: UwU =w=

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 9:16AM

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

finally i understand, thankyouu

yeahh haha this explains it alot for mee, i was so scared cuz i thought the black bg and bday girl not being there meant sumika diedd QAQ

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

yeahh haha this explains it alot for mee, i was so scared cuz i thought the black bg and bday girl not being there meant sumika diedd QAQ

I just did a re-read and I can see where your confusion came from!

I miss these two. Such a cute story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.