Forum › Posts by deepthinkk

deepthinkk
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

It's nice so long as you don't think too much about it or the long line of customers that got here before you. Customers that probably aren't all very good with personal hygiene.

~ Congrats, you now have herpes ~

~ Congrats, you now have herpes ~

It was the first thing I've thought about! My brain is doomed already.

deepthinkk
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

2 people. mutually and monogamously in love. kissing and apparently doin' the do on the regs. living with each other for years. huh... what kind of relationship could they possibly have? how curious... OH, oh, oh, I know! figured it out, guys.

they're just really good friends

They are roommates!

deepthinkk
Roid discussion 28 Oct 17:42
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

I loved this series from the start and I'm so sad cuz it looked like it was just rushed. It really needed to be a long series and with much more plot about relationships. I really don't think Yui was supposed to not love Reina, it was just to be like "ok I don't have space so put whatever"
Feel sad for the author, she really deserved better. I hope we can get more on future

deepthinkk
Roid discussion 28 Aug 22:59
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

I'm so glad you guys picked this up, this series is already so great even in the first chapters. I'm anxious for what will be next!
And feel sad for the self ntr that is just happening
They can make a Reina mind copy for Anna, or they can go to polyrobotlove? Would be selfcest if it's an AI made with your own mind that got rebel? Too many questions

Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

I love every aspect of this story. It's weird, indecent, imoral and made me cringy so bad for me to laugh so loud at the end. Rollercoaster of emotions.
This is art.

Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

I love every aspect of this story. It's weird, indecent, imoral and made me cringy so bad for me to laugh so loud at the end. Rollercoaster of emotions.
This is art.

deepthinkk
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

What if Midori really had a relationship with Tsugumi and somewhat Tsugumi family didn't approve or discovered something and she ran away and tried to play straight to "fix" herself and got pregnant? Could justify the fact that Midori thought she wasn't important for her, because she left without saying anything. And why nobody noticed (they could be hiding their relationship at school). Or am I just too optimistic? :(

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 2:26PM

deepthinkk
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

I think Sana didn't said or did anything cuz she was afraid of rejection. She doesn't know if the mc viewed her kiss as a prank or something that young people do or as her way of showing her feelings. I guess she loved her since the beginning and was trying to forget her while mc was forcing her to face her feelings, if she did invited mc for a hot springs or to movie she could get caught and be rejected, I feel it was more like to "keep her as friend is better than lose her".
In the end she noticed that mc was trying to speak about that issue and that she wouldn't get rejected and would lose her if she didn't opened her heart and that's why she went after her and kissed her.
Not that deep about the relationship or toxic things. Not everyone are aware of organization and those things that should be obvious to society. She seems more like an overworking tired woman.

deepthinkk
Images%20(7)
joined Nov 22, 2017

I believe that after the drama she'll be with the glasses girl
It's obvious that kousaka didn't love her because of the way she acts when jinno confess, maybe she's just ~the maniac of the forest~