hhfghfs
joined Apr 27, 2021

not a big fan when it started but ill miss it now

hhfghfs
joined Apr 27, 2021

Dai Shin You, not on this site pretty sure

hhfghfs
joined Apr 27, 2021

Im looking for a yuri romance manga that was updated monthly until pretty recently. I remember the main character was a girl with black hair and it was about her relationship with a blonde haired girl, I’m pretty sure it covers multiple time periods although the only chapters I saw were them in middle school or something. The main characters didn’t get along at the beginning and the blonde one got the black haired one to join the swim club I remember. Also the last chapter was a hike or something. Thanks! I just really liked the art of that manga and I hope it hasn’t been canceled or anything

joined Apr 27, 2021

lol not sure the lolicon tag applies in this case

hhfghfs
Killing Me! discussion 05 Jun 02:42
joined Apr 27, 2021

Camilla reference during the first made me laugh. Surprised their hasn't been a yuri adaptation/reimagining of carmilla the novel yet.

hhfghfs
joined Apr 27, 2021

Hope this gets updated !!!

joined Apr 27, 2021

Are there still chapters to be updated? Awful quiet last few months

joined Apr 27, 2021

"Are you horny perchance" like shit

hhfghfs
joined Apr 27, 2021

The series page could use a note to the effect that the title of this manga is actually "Kanojo no Idea" ("The Idea of Her").

Kanojo no Idea is definitely the Japanese title, but "Your True Color" appears on the Japanese covers as well. But I don't know if that's a tagline that just happens to be in English, or if that's the preferred English title..

The idea of her is definitely a better title

joined Apr 27, 2021

Is this still being worked on? Or nah