Forum › The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio discussion

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

I think we're coming up on the ending of the first light novel. Don't know how far the manga will go though.

Wait there's a LN?

I think the manga will probably stop at ch 12 considering how rushed this feels :/
Shame I really enjoyed their dynamic

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 5:16AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that didn't go well... But looks like there's time for some problem solving now.

joined Apr 8, 2021

I think the manga will probably stop at ch 12 considering how rushed this feels :/

It's still going. Chapter 14 was released a week ago.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I would like to believe that, with heavy hindsight, the "what do I do" from nerdboi, at the end of the sleepover chapter, was a genuine "where do I even go from here?". Maybe he had a Eureka moment and realized that beyond playing detective and speculating, these are real, live people whose lives he could damage. Who knows, maybe the Earth is flat too.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I would like to believe that, with heavy hindsight, the "what do I do" from nerdboi, at the end of the sleepover chapter, was a genuine "where do I even go from here?". Maybe he had a Eureka moment and realized that beyond playing detective and speculating, these are real, live people whose lives he could damage. Who knows, maybe the Earth is flat too.

Well, he had been set up through all his previous appearances as the opposite of the "Knight" Shimizu, so it's not that much of a surprise, but yeah, that chapter did not make him look good.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Wow very cool editing on the latest chapters arite you're the bestest

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Kimura is the good guy? sorry Kimura....

i want to beat that "Knight" with a chair of course,i don't want to touch him

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 11:10AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh fuck. Everything has gone to shit.

joined Apr 2, 2021

This series sure is good at making me nervous. I thought I was worried after chapter 9, but then these two chapters happened.

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 11:52AM

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

I think we're coming up on the ending of the first light novel. Don't know how far the manga will go though.

Wait there's a LN?

The LN's up to vol 5 now, so unless the manga's plot diverges or gets cancelled somehow it'll probably still keep going

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

The LN's up to vol 5 now, so unless the manga's plot diverges or gets cancelled somehow it'll probably still keep going

From my experience, LN adaptations are mostly for promotional purpose and not meant to be full adaptation of the work. I wouldn't be surprised if this series stops at the end of vol 2 or 3 of its LN counterpart.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Well that escalated quickly. What a mess all around, I hope both of these kids can stay safe

joined May 24, 2014

Remember celebrities DON'T have a right to privacy!

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

ok so at least im not the only one who kinda felt blindsided by this guy and a few other things lol

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Well shit. These fucking creepass fans make me feel sick. Those poor girls....

joined Apr 3, 2012

As a long-time K-Pop fan, you'd be terrified to see what idol "fans" are truly capable of.

The leader of K-Pop Group Girls Generation was once nearly kidnapped right off the stage during a performance by a "fan", and don't even get me started on what crazy things boy group fangirls have done.

Can't wait to see how this arc concludes.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ugh I hate that I’ve actually met so called “fans” that act this way, pushing their weird fantasies onto this one person, having these huge expectations for them that they don’t even meet themselves, then throwing a huge tantrum when they ever so slight act out as if the idol actually owed them shit, disgusting, this chapter made me genuinely mad lol.

Also good on glasses-kun, he’s still a creep of course, but he did the right thing.

Edit: Rereading, that’s probably her dad right? They did say he worked on that kinda stuff don’t remember too well though, but hey it’s possible.

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 5:44PM

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Love how spicy things are getting! The pacing was quick these last two chapters but knowing that there's a bunch of LN volumes I'm glad it's not because the series was axed.

Also I love how nice Yumiko's friend is, she never teased glasses dude for being an otaku and is super supportive of Yumiko being a voice actress.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

So the asshole assaults someone on livestream, then acts like Watanabe did something horrible by punching his face in. Sorry dude (not actually sorry), but as you were clearly a deranged violent criminal I'm willing to bet that a legal argument could be made that she was 100% in the right there.

So, who was that girl that the psycho stalker with the extremely punchable face took pictures of?

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

In reality it is really sad, even when it's clearly the thing that crazy fan did was morally wrong, and everyone with some braincell could figure it already; but still, the damage has been done. Nothing can save anyone from gossips, it's worse when you're a celebrity...

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Love how spicy things are getting! The pacing was quick these last two chapters but knowing that there's a bunch of LN volumes I'm glad it's not because the series was axed.

Even if there's lots of LN left to cover it's still possible the manga adaptation was axed. Definitely getting a whiff of that familiar chopping block smell, myself

joined Apr 2, 2021

Even if there's lots of LN left to cover it's still possible the manga adaptation was axed. Definitely getting a whiff of that familiar chopping block smell, myself

Chapter 11 is the last chapter of volume 2 (already published), and new chapters are still coming out, so there's at least one full volume after this. What you're smelling is probably just a good old end-of-volume cliffhanger.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Sadly, it looks like the manga is really ending next issue at chapter 16 (translation is 4 chapters behind)
https://twitter.com/uMeMi_M/status/1409316098349010946
It doesn't necessarily mean the manga is suddenly getting the axe. It's just the nature of these promotional adaptations to be just long enough to make people check out the original source.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Sadly, it looks like the manga is really ending next issue at chapter 16 (translation is 4 chapters behind)
https://twitter.com/uMeMi_M/status/1409316098349010946
It doesn't necessarily mean the manga is suddenly getting the axe. It's just the nature of these promotional adaptations to be just long enough to make people check out the original source.

Welp.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Still reeling over that subtext tag

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 8:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.