Forum › Posts by YamaChan

joined Apr 3, 2012

I enjoy reading these comments almost as much as I enjoy reading this manga/LN (also where the hell are people finding translations beyond volume 3 of the LN???)

It's one of my favorite ongoing Yuri series, but maybe we can all try this novel concept of accepting and respecting the fact that people will not all hold the same opinion. Even if it's not an extremely polarizing series like this one.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Yikes

I've completed the LN but man the only likeable relationship is what Marika's friends have

Is volume 4 translated anywhere? I've only been able to find translations up to volume 3.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I might be tempted to buy both volumes. Where did you make your purchases?

Also it looks like there are 25 chapters? From my attempts to find raws anyway

last edited at May 10, 2022 1:25PM

joined Apr 3, 2012

Anyone know where to find raws?

joined Apr 3, 2012

Is there a place to read raws?

joined Apr 3, 2012

As a long-time K-Pop fan, you'd be terrified to see what idol "fans" are truly capable of.

The leader of K-Pop Group Girls Generation was once nearly kidnapped right off the stage during a performance by a "fan", and don't even get me started on what crazy things boy group fangirls have done.

Can't wait to see how this arc concludes.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Where should I start reading to pick up where the anime leaves off?

joined Apr 3, 2012

I think it may be finally time to retire the subtext tag. Critical Gayness Level has been breached.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I think we'll have a good idea where things are going by the end of volume 3. I still think it's very gay. And correct me if I'm wrong, as my kanji knowledge and literacy is subpar these days, but I once read that the title can be read as Konatsu yearns for Koyuki?

If that's true, I'm going to stop stressing over this. I also heard the mangaka previously drew yuri.

joined Apr 3, 2012

For clarification, my comments had nothing to do with any specific plot point or character. I just scoffed at the notion this chapter qualified as "drama" or that the overall tone of the series till now has been anything other than cute and adorably gay (imo).

I simply think it's a really well-done story so far. One of the best in a long while. I think the comparison to Yagate Kimi a few pages back was sound.

This is better than YagaKimi

I don't disagree

joined Apr 3, 2012

For clarification, my comments had nothing to do with any specific plot point or character. I just scoffed at the notion this chapter qualified as "drama" or that the overall tone of the series till now has been anything other than cute and adorably gay (imo).

I simply think it's a really well-done story so far. One of the best in a long while. I think the comparison to Yagate Kimi a few pages back was sound.

Agreed. I'm quite amazed at how no part of this manga thus far has felt at all forced or contrived. The characters are all relatable and act with clear logic. The realism of it is palpable, and I think certain people would do well to step back and appreciate that.
Gosh, I really could just gush about this series all day...

It's going to be an instant classic if it maintains this level of quality all the way through and ends up being as gay as we're all hoping it will be (and it appears to be).

Like, if not for how jaded we are as a community, and not for the subtext tag, would there be any doubt?

I actually went into this manga blind a few weeks ago (just stumbled across it while pouring through shoujo ai/yuri tags on various platforms to see if I missed any gems), and I honestly thought it was a Senpai/Kouhai love story two chapters in.

Still do.

joined Apr 3, 2012

joined Apr 3, 2012

Ch. 7: Just point less drama! So many pages wasted. :c

barce urself, it'll still the same even in chap 11 lol

Why not keep to yourself instead spoiling the fun to anyone who doesn't know Japanese? This is somewhat spoiling because you're basically saying nothing happened up to Ch. 11, keep to yourself and let others enjoy the "friendship"

It's not even accurate, as it's a stretch to call any part of this chapter "drama." Everything was resolved in a cute and adorable way--the best way.

I've read the raws. This manga stays great, and in my opinion, stays really, really gay.

Where can I find the raws?

I'll just remove until I learn how spoiler tags work on this forum.

last edited at May 18, 2018 11:29PM

joined Apr 3, 2012

Ch. 7: Just point less drama! So many pages wasted. :c

barce urself, it'll still the same even in chap 11 lol

Why not keep to yourself instead spoiling the fun to anyone who doesn't know Japanese? This is somewhat spoiling because you're basically saying nothing happened up to Ch. 11, keep to yourself and let others enjoy the "friendship"

It's not even accurate, as it's a stretch to call any part of this chapter "drama." Everything was resolved in a cute and adorable way--the best way.

I've read the raws. This manga stays great, and in my opinion, stays really, really gay.

joined Apr 3, 2012

You all really think this is subtext because of the tag? Lol. Koyuki is clearly gay for Konatsu. Konatsu is slowly catching on to her feelings.

I'm not all that worried.

Though I know the yuri fandom is a traumatized fandom.

Ive already read 10 chaps,
n u know wut? it's definitely not yuri,
it's clearly Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful Subtext.
n I get the feeling, it might've ended with nthn happened too,
just like the other Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful Subtext Manga called Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs.
nthn happened to the end

I've read them too, and I think the yuri ship is sailing, not just girl ship. Especially with the little bonus shorts involved. We'll see.

joined Apr 3, 2012

You all really think this is subtext because of the tag? Lol. Koyuki is clearly gay for Konatsu. Konatsu is slowly catching on to her feelings.

I'm not all that worried.

Though I know the yuri fandom is a traumatized fandom.

YamaChan
joined Apr 3, 2012

I just noticed that, compared to the raws on Yawaraka Spirits, Yuzumori's thought's missing in the lower left hand corner of page 14

Correct. I don't have it in front of me, but she says something akin to "I should've done this sooner"

Wonder how it got left out.

YamaChan
joined Apr 3, 2012

Sounds like raws have been available for a while. Anyone have a link?

YamaChan
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 08:35
joined Apr 3, 2012

im suddenly really liking ice and ploy

I'm waiting on a spinoff series starring Ice and Ploy

YamaChan
joined Apr 3, 2012

I think they both will get into a relationship.

Yuzumori will see it as a 100% platonic relationship, while Mimika will fight hard to contain her yuri lust. Now, that would be very comical.

You really think this will be a platonic relationship at this point? I think we're way past that point as of the most recent chapter.

Yuzumori wouldn't pop the question in the latest chapter if she thought they were only talking about being friends.

In fact, the whole reason Yuzumori was demonstrating her capacity for angry loli faces is because she thought Mimika was trying to friend zone her.

I think Yuzumori wants to make sure Mimika will remain her toy poodle for life.

YamaChan
joined Apr 3, 2012

This is probably my favorite on-going yuri manga now, for a variety of reasons. I saw there was some discussion about Yuzumori's intent behind her actions up until her confession, and I would point those people to the first 3 teaser chapters.

To me, at least, it is clear Yuzumori knows exactly what she's doing in each of those chapters, and given they were the framework for what happened later in the actual chapters, I think Yuzumori has always been teasing Mimika on purpose.

Really adds an interesting layer to all their interactions until now. I don't know how I'll survive the wait until the next chapter

joined Apr 3, 2012

This series is perfect. Helps fill in the hole in my heart that has yet to be completely filled since Fluttering Feelings entered a very understandable hiatus.

Love both leads. Love their chemistry. Love their development as romantic partners. It's just perfect.

Yuri manga needs to step it up, because the manwha are making me forget all about them. These artists/authors are nailing it.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Where can I find the raw for the sequel? Neeeever mind. Found it.

Also realized I read through the raws a while ago

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 2:03AM

joined Apr 3, 2012

I can't believe it's already been two months without Fluttering Feelings. I hope we get a good update on Ssamba's health soon :(

joined Apr 3, 2012

Well it was a fun ride, FF Fam. I'm just going to seal away all things FF in my mind and wish Ssamba good health.