Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

They just started randomly banging in the church okay lol.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wowowoww that was so frigging hot. Was not expecting them to suddenly bang in the church but I ain't complaining.

So...maybe we all were wrong and it actually IS heading to the final arc? Since they're already going to their headquarters and I feel Maria and Dorothy have finally reached full understanding and respect for each other and the whole promised vow to kill her own sister for Dorothy if the worst happens. Hopefully it isn't though because I'll be sad, but I also don't really know what else they would do to drag it out unless they add more random villains in the middle.

I'm also pretty surprised how quickly they just accepted the werewolf and didn't really make much comment on it, but maybe since crazier stuff happened, finding a werewolf ally isn't anything to bother caring about.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Would let me try reasoning her one more time ?"
Like hell it work earlier. I don't know what kind of plan she want to try to convince her but it better be solid.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well as others said the sex scene was unexpected, but definitely appreciated. In my experience series will often find ways to avoid sex, constant interruptions is one of the most common and annoying methods, so having them go wild was nice.

joined May 1, 2015

Finally, after 300 hundred years.
It has finally happened.
Now we get to the less important part which is the final fight.
The last part was a joke btw.

joined Nov 26, 2020

FUCKING FINALLY SOME GODDAMN ROMANCE. I only really bothered with this series because of chemistry between Dorothy and Maria. And thank god they finally fucked. I don't even care if this is the final arc now

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Very cathartic moment, both for the readers and the characters. I think it’s fair to say now that they’ve gone through similarly shocking events that destabilized their entire being they can finally be together on equal terms. No more of this “I’m just using Maria as a tool” stuff, and that the fit of passion is them letting out all the complicated emotions that have built up over the series

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Okay, now I'm sure that True Blood is hiding something from Noel. Sure, in the past the humans probably treated the demi-human races like shit, but there must be a reason Kiki, a demi-human herself, still chose to help the church. This tells me that True Blood is not looking out for the demi-humans' best interest. Their goal must be something else.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 7:03PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Was that their first kiss? I can’t remember. But lol I saw the moderate amount of sex tag but I thought there’d be just a little bit more build up. The lack of build up and Maria saying she needed the consolation just as much made me think that it was just comfort-sex, but if that was actually to signify that they’re now on equal footing then that’s cool too.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Wow it finally happened, and at the moment I least expected it. But it totally makes sense as catharsis for both of them.

They had some "sexy" moments before but they were all framed as power struggles or in connection with Maria's dhampir needs (i.e. much bloodier). This was the first time they had a more equal, more romantic romp (and, of course, sex).

On the downside I think Wataru's injury is definitely affecting his art. :/ I am definitely glad he can still continue this story for his readers but the drawings are looser and less detailed than ever. Hope he continues to recover (and saves something for a big concluding Dorothy x Maria sex scene!)

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

the drawings are looser and less detailed than ever.

We noticed this too, there are many panels that are very roughly drawn. We're going to buy the volume when it comes out to see if they get touched up and update the pages if that's the case, but it does look like the author's injury is affecting the quality of his work, which isn't surprising. I just hope he's not making it worse and that he can at least finish the story he wanted to tell instead of being forced to quit.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 8:23PM

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

oh my god OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!!

There are many more coherent and constructive thoughts I could try to articulate right now but what are words?

I can't believe it's almost been a year since this series started/got picked up (bless you, Helvetica Scans). I really hope it gets licensed outside of Japan one day, but based on how much I've been enjoying the manga, I'll probably buy the Japanese version anyway, if only to support the author. By far one of my favourites this year.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Was that their first kiss? I can’t remember. But lol I saw the moderate amount of sex tag but I thought there’d be just a little bit more build up. The lack of build up and Maria saying she needed the consolation just as much made me think that it was just comfort-sex, but if that was actually to signify that they’re now on equal footing then that’s cool too.

In fairness I think the entire series was the build up to them having sex. Throughout the series they've gotten hot and heavy, fought with each other, fought against powerful enemies together, all numerous times and now after a build up of emotions from a big series of reveals they just let it all out through intense sex. So personally I'm perfectly fine with the explosive sexual encounter in this chapter, and these reasons are also why I think it's way more than just comfort sex.

Especially with the equal footing angle you mentioned. Maria's transformation power level is largely based on her closeness to Dorothy. Now that they've fully accepted that they're "two peas in a pod" after passionate sex it stands to reason that Maria's powers from Dorothy's blood have also leveled up significantly.

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

...Holy fuck.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I was already get excited seeing a loving kiss shared between the two but then they went and fucked

I really hope wataru's injury will heal quickly

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

well that's escalated quickly

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

The moment i saw that tag i was like “Oh my god, ok it’s happening” Michael Scott style.

Also, I hope the author isn’t pushing themselves too hard and is taking breaks when they need to. Wouldn’t want them risking the injury getting worse. Hope he feels better, I love this story so much!

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 10:45PM

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

So, SO good.

I know we've had quite a number of great yuri series over the years. But there is just something about romance payoff in an action series, after so much carnage and sacrifices, that hits differently than a regular school romance.

Also dang, definitely noticing the rough details more than ever before. Please dont let us be near the end already, it really feels like there is so much more that can be explored but the impact of the author's injury is just so noticeable.

high as hydration
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 24, 2019

ladies and gentlemen...
HER.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

OH WOW WOW, i thought they will never will had sex but they do it very naturally
So, apparently all the kinship was worthy after all.
Beside that dinner together remember so much to me the last episodes of Kill la kill

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Ahh I like the dynamic between Maria and Dorothy so much, feels sweet yet sour at times, feel like this story is flying under the radar for a lot of people, very much underappreciated, may not like the hyper-convoluted fight scenes or how Helen and Miranda were treated/disposed, but overall I'm enjoying all the aspects of this story. Unfortunatelly it feels like is heading to a rushed conclusion.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Ahh I like the dynamic between Maria and Dorothy so much, feels sweet yet sour at times, feel like this story is flying under the radar for a lot of people, very much underappreciated, may not like the hyper-convoluted fight scenes or how Helen and Miranda were treated/disposed, but overall I'm enjoying all the aspects of this story. Unfortunatelly it feels like is heading to a rushed conclusion.

Yeah the deaths of Helen and Miranda felt like a waste. Also in fairness given the author's health condition a quick conclusion might be for the best. I rather the author wrap up the story instead of pushing himself, or go on numerous indefinite hiatuses and struggle to finish it. It's had a good run, we got a great sex scene, and we're going to likely get a cool final battle, so overall I'm happy and I hope the author eventually makes a full recovery. On a hopeful note, once he's in the best of health again I'd love to see more works from him in the future.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 12:56AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, hot sex and then burgers and shakes afterword?

What a tasty combination

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Shanon is a cutie, but why did they have to make her so ashy.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 3:23AM

joined Apr 6, 2018

woah woah okaaaaay. They did it. I guess we've all been waiting that to happen

so many things is happening, i am genuinely confused with how calm they seem considering new characters but yes doing it in the church confuses me more

To reply you must either login or sign up.