Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

joined Oct 6, 2020

Read this first thing after waking up, and thought the Uma Musume parody page was a preview for the next chapter. Glad to say that the sheer confusion of why did it turn into horse girls out of everything didn't make me start questioning the manga at all!

Also for the chapter itself, it does feel like the series is going to end soon. Such a shame, this was really good...

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

So glad this is back. Poor Miranda, that was rough. With Noel's return, I can understand why some may think the series end is coming but I can see a few expansions that'll take it up to 50+ chapters: vampire & church corruption, the vamp Dr. and her experiments (most likely the final boss), Maria's conflict between Noel killing Dorothy's mother and her vengeance, Maria and Dorothy's resolution (perhaps after Noel's death), Shannon and the werewolves, etc...

joined Dec 31, 2020

Pretty-much girlfriend VS now-found sister
Who will win? Fight!

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

I fear no 2-month delay.

But that... thing...

looks towards possible rushed ending

It scares me.

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

Well, I dont think anyone expected the establishment to be brought down so suddenly. So what's next?

Best case scenario: Noel leaves. Our heroines, including wolf girl, are left to pick up the pieces and go on a few dozen chapters of adventure before confronting Noel and her goons.

Worst case scenario: Massive info dump on all the mysteries we dont know, final fight right there in the church or we get a chapter or two of preparation then final fight.

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

UNHOLY SHIT¡¡¡

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 6:06PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Oof

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This better not end in the next chapter

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Best case scenario: Noel leaves. Our heroines, including wolf girl, are left to pick up the pieces and go on a few dozen chapters of adventure before confronting Noel and her goons.

Hoping for the best, that sounds fun!

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

New ark. It can't be the end cuz it's first chapter from volume 4 xD

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

I'd really hope it doesn't end soon, mostly cause I feel like even if they were to end up saving/defeating Noel now there's still plenty of concepts to be explored. Like what about the other pure blooded vampires, I can't imagine that that professor is the only one.

Personally I'd hope its more that this is just their first encounter with Noel rather than the end, but you never know.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I don't think the series is ending just yet. It likely still has a few more arks to go through. Maria is probably going to lose a fight to Noel and that will represent the end of the attack on the city ark. They can then explore how Dolores and Maria's relationships change going forward with Noel being her mothers killer. They also can explore the werewolves motivations and her actions going forward.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Goddamn Helen and possibly Miranda went out just like that, guess we'll never know what's up with them? Can't help but to feel slightly disappointed, guess that goes to show they were just sides to present the power scale to the reader, still a great chapter with lot of developments though. Also, quite intrigued where do they go from here now that the entire church is pretty much out of the picture.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

After reading a couple of comments, the theory this might be coming to a closure bear some grounds, the author question the reader what are Miranda & Helen's motives, and while is not clear if Miranda is dead or not, it would be a huge inconsistency if she'd just escaped unscathed unlike her partner, and yes, before author's medical condition, he set up Miranda/Helen x Noel’s battle, but would that be the outcome? Guess we'll have to wait and see, I must say though, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the author because Mlav was a character just introduced this chapter, and he was a pure blood, so all this might be the author's way to present the reader his world's power scale, and I wanna strongly believe on that for now, crossing all my fingers and toes to not be a wrap-up because we're in huge draught of really good yuri out there, and this is a breath of fresh new air. But of course, health comes first, and if author's can barely hang on, what can we do, right?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I'll do you one better: Noel kills the Pope, Dorothy ascends to the throne and directs all Church resources to hunt her down, but Maria goes rogue and joins Noel, learning the vampires' side of the story. Oh, and Shannon becomes the new Papess' bodyguard, escalating her rivalry with Maria.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 1:35AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Goddamn Helen and possibly Miranda went out just like that, guess we'll never know what's up with them? Can't help but to feel slightly disappointed, guess that goes to show they were just sides to present the power scale to the reader, still a great chapter with lot of developments though. Also, quite intrigued where do they go from here now that the entire church is pretty much out of the picture.

Yeah I knew they were both going to die...but I'm honestly super disappointed by this chapter confirming it. For starters it means their deaths were easily predictable, and for me they felt cheap, like the characters were just throwaways despite being cool. I really wanted to learn more about them...but nope they simply die instantly just to show off how strong the enemy is...which possibly brings in some issues with power scaling for me, alas. I'll try to keep having fun with the main party and action, but while this chapter did have some interesting developments, it also unfortunately left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Edit: I talked about it with my friend, and they said "It sucks when a character is just a walking death flag for the purpose of establishing scale." Which I 100% agree with.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 1:57AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well this development feels like it came out of nowhere, perhaps I just miseed a ton of foreshadowing

joined Nov 26, 2020

Yeah I knew they were both going to die...but I'm honestly super disappointed by this chapter confirming it. For starters it means their deaths were easily predictable, and for me they felt cheap, like the characters were just throwaways despite being cool. I really wanted to learn more about them...but nope they simply die instantly just to show off how strong the enemy is...which possibly brings in some issues with power scaling for me, alas. I'll try to keep having fun with the main party and action, but while this chapter did have some interesting developments, it also unfortunately left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Edit: I talked about it with my friend, and they said "It sucks when a character is just a walking death flag for the purpose of establishing scale." Which I 100% agree with.

Wait I didnt think Miranda died? I thought it was just Helen?

joined Nov 26, 2020

Guys the series isnt ending. Its the first chapter of volume 4. It may be the final volume but theres still at least a couple chapters left.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Boo. I'm not someone who likes spotlight stealing characters but I hate predictable boring deaths of hyped characters even more. Especially since the two of them haven't really crossed the "annoying and deserved to die" threshold yet (if they would ever). At the very least don't make them die like pathetic jobbers.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a bombshell of a chapter. The plot is going so fast. I wonder how this reunion of the sisters will go and I hope we see more of the werewolf.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well I mean looking at Noel it seems like she very much so had the power to kill Miranda too. The only way she could live is if Noel let her. I doubt she could outrun her. So she’s most certainly dead unless the author wants her too to go on some revenge quest or something.

That was pretty brutal though. I spent a few moments looking at that death page.

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

When you thought NSFW meant some random sexy scene but instead it was one of the gfs getting ripped apart :ᗡ

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 11:57AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well I mean looking at Noel it seems like she very much so had the power to kill Miranda too. The only way she could live is if Noel let her. I doubt she could outrun her. So she’s most certainly dead unless the author wants her too to go on some revenge quest or something.

That was pretty brutal though. I spent a few moments looking at that death page.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's implied she's dead, given how outmatched they were. Regardless even just Helen's death would be frustrating enough for the reasons I stated.

Boo. I'm not someone who likes spotlight stealing characters but I hate predictable boring deaths of hyped characters even more. Especially since the two of them haven't really crossed the "annoying and deserved to die" threshold yet (if they would ever). At the very least don't make them die like pathetic jobbers.

I think our frustrations and the like are very much on the same page, and I 100% agree with you.

joined Feb 27, 2021

damn, Dolores-sama is still looking hot as ever. but hey, quite shocked to know that noel was the real enemy after all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.