Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Try as I may, I'm having a very difficult time pushing my way through this...I love Mira's art style, and her writing is excellent. But for the life of me I've never been able to understand BDSM and the appeal behind it. I can't even get past the first chapter...

Does this series at least touch on other things besides BDSM? Or is that the sole focus?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Try as I may, I'm having a very difficult time pushing my way through this...I love Mira's art style, and her writing is excellent. But for the life of me I've never been able to understand BDSM and the appeal behind it. I can't even get past the first chapter...

Does this series at least touch on other things besides BDSM? Or is that the sole focus?

As per the title Are Your Feelings Connected By Yuri SM?, BDSM is basically the lens through which they express and we explore their relationships. If BDSM turns you off the series, you probably won't find anything worthwhile here.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Someone is experiencing Dom drop.

Every chapter is a frenzy, lord help these lesbians lol

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

damn evry chapter hits hard mira is a god

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Nice nice nice

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Maybe I am getting old and missing the point but S&M stuff feels like much of a gear shift from the "normal" stuff. Like these kids arent communicating properly about their relationship and are abusing each other even with the best of intentions. It is difficult to read honestly.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Ah yes, let the power of BDSM unlock your ability to understand people. Of course!

lol. I'm not knocking it. I'm interested enough to read, but why do I feel like she's going to suddenly be so understanding of everyone's feelings by the time she's had all this crazy shit done to her, like her chakra's are being unlocked or something?

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Thought she was going to go straight for the crotch rope lmao

joined May 29, 2021

Oh no guys, she can no longer stan

joined Mar 20, 2021

There's like a slight drop in translation quality in terms of grammar

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Will her friend Rina also get lucky and get to date their other friend Kaho, at least Mio is making some progress with Sarasa.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now that she got the okay I hope she doesn't hesitate for future sessions, for now let's enjoy this one.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

People reading the manga, "Are you feelings connected by Yuri BDSM?" and complaining that there's BDSM be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BX17VC5BSA&t=45s

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ah yes, let the power of BDSM unlock your ability to understand people. Of course!

lol. I'm not knocking it. I'm interested enough to read, but why do I feel like she's going to suddenly be so understanding of everyone's feelings by the time she's had all this crazy shit done to her, like her chakra's are being unlocked or something?

I think there are angles on this that could work. Often when people have a hard time understanding social implications, it's because there's something blocking their intuitive faculties from being used. If it's really just that she is too straightforward and honest to understand people's feelings, sure, it wouldn't make sense. But if the issues is maybe that she's trying too hard, or prioritizing other people's reactions over her own emotions, or anxious and doesn't believe in her own ability, I could totally see how learning how to sub, and take things in and respond in tandem with another person, and focus on herself, could make a change like that. This story has already demonstrated a fairly strong commitment to exploring the psychological stuff around BDSM, so i could definitely see something like this working.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Loggerheads? Wut?

joined Jun 21, 2018

Those magazines are supporting my theory that their mothers were doing this stuff together, and I bet their mother was a dominatrix!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

People reading the manga, "Are you feelings connected by Yuri BDSM?" and complaining that there's BDSM be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BX17VC5BSA&t=45s

A person of culture I see.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Loggerheads? Wut?

Hardly an unusual English expression. Matter of fact I didn't even know the word had other uses than "at loggerheads" before just now.

joined May 1, 2015

I like how Mio chan's friends think that they are so cool and yet Mio is doing the coolest stuff possible.
Honestly, I cannot wait to see the next chapter.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Urgh, I deeply resonate with Mio's feelings. I'm the kind of person who has a lot of friends, yeah. But it really, really hurts when you know that those friends won't share more than surface feelings with you.

joined May 1, 2015

I was just wondering if this is going to be released monthly.
I need my fix

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I honestly thought she was gonna smell the uniform, glad she realized it at the end. There is always next time.

joined May 28, 2021

Where's the wholesome tag?

joined May 1, 2015

I love this series so much. I am glad to see it back.
So damn wholesome.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

GDI has the safeword started to infect JP BDSM too? a pox! a pox upon it!

Yes, seriously, i have major issues with the safeword in modern kink scene. i've literally heard "well, did they safeword?" in the same tone of voice and attitude as "well, what was she wearing?" in regards to rape. It has been used to change responsibility away from the dominant and onto the submissive for making sure a scene stays within limits. You know, the one who gets put through more stressors, and altered headspaces?

To reply you must either login or sign up.