Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

joined May 15, 2021

Aha! Taste your own medicine!

I honestly hate it when these types of setups get this kind of response, and it's something I feel like the author in these situations is fishing for.

Where they take one shitty character and then have another shitty character do the same thing to them that they've been doing, or worse. Then people will go "WHOOOOO KARMA!"

For me you just have two shitty characters now, and a shitty situation. Instead of a better solution, like say have Momo talk to Nanase and tell her that her actions aren't good, and set up boundaries for herself. Make Nanase realize her actions were wrong through communication.

Instead we currently have some NTR bullshit and it's set up as some kind of "karmic justice", despite just being gross and stupid. Justice is nowhere in this story.

Well, i could have shared that opinion with you if it wasn't that momo was presented as a MASSIVE AND SUBMISSIVE AIRHEAD that only leaves the “karmic justice” as the better option to make Nanase understand what she has been doing but whatever

My problem here is that Momo's character is so frustratingly lacking, and it feels like can excuse that she can't communicate and act like a human being. Especially again because as I said it feels like authors doing this type of setup are fishing for the "karmic justice" type of response. The author is making a ridiculous and frustrating situation instead of doing something like making Momo be a character that can communicate properly. So her lack of character and communication skills are part of the problem. There's so many better ways to have gone about the relationship between Nanase and Momo, and a lot of better ways to address Nanase being a creep as well.

I agree with the last thing but for the rest... maybe im a bit sadistic after all, i dont like NTR stuff but the feeling of seeing someone like Nanase getting “karmic justice” is very attractive to me :( , well whats left is just wait and see if this triggers some kind of “development” for Momo

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

My problem here is that Momo's character is so frustratingly lacking, and it feels like can excuse that she can't communicate and act like a human being. Especially again because as I said it feels like authors doing this type of setup are fishing for the "karmic justice" type of response. The author is making a ridiculous and frustrating situation instead of doing something like making Momo be a character that can communicate properly. So her lack of character and communication skills are part of the problem. There's so many better ways to have gone about the relationship between Nanase and Momo, and a lot of better ways to address Nanase being a creep as well.

I agree with the last thing but for the rest... maybe im a bit sadistic after all, i dont like NTR stuff but the feeling of seeing someone like Nanase getting “karmic justice” is very attractive to me :( , well whats left is just wait and see if this triggers some kind of “development” for Momo

Well again this being labeled as "karmic justice" is something that bothers me, as I said before there is no justice happening here. I think people commonly try to dress up situations like this as "justice/karma", because trying to justify what's happening is more appealing than admitting that they like something gross. In this story Nanase's behavior during the sleepover was gross, and having another character about to rape her via blackmail is disgusting.

Ultimately it's a fictional story so I'm not trying to say people can't enjoy it, and I'm not saying the author shouldn't be allowed to write it. I simply don't like that people think the actions taken against Nanase in this chapter are justified.

Edit: There's the classic saying of "Two wrongs don't make a right".

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 12:10AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Forced cheating is the definition of NTR/netorare. What are you talking about ?

You can't cheat on someone you arent dating,

You can't deny it's a NTR like situation. You're just playing on words here.

i gree it´s clear to me that the author intention is to present a NTR like situation, the problem here is that i don´t fell like nanase and momo have any kind of meaningfull relationship to evoque that feeling, their relationship is so one sided that i honestly feel more unconfortable watching them than watching mary blackmailing nanase

i honestly don´t feel like momo has any kind of romantic feelings towards nanase right now, maybe if the author first developed their relationship and then introduce mary the situation could play as intended but right now it just feel like a cheap way to make momo fall for nanase

besides it´s beyond me how people can side with the character that some chapter ago was about to rape another one

joined Sep 27, 2017

Forced cheating is the definition of NTR/netorare. What are you talking about ?

You can't cheat on someone you arent dating,

You can't deny it's a NTR like situation. You're just playing on words here.

i gree it´s clear to me that the author intention is to present a NTR like situation, the problem here is that i don´t fell like nanase and momo have any kind of meaningfull relationship to evoque that feeling, their relationship is so one sided that i honestly feel more unconfortable watching them than watching mary blackmailing nanase

i honestly don´t feel like momo has any kind of romantic feelings towards nanase right now, maybe if the author first developed their relationship and then introduce mary the situation could play as intended but right now it just feel like a cheap way to make momo fall for nanase

besides it´s beyond me how people can side with the character that some chapter ago was about to rape another one

Momo's problem is that her character is practically nonexistent, and the author has failed to properly give her a fleshed out personality so far. Also I don't think I've seen anyone "side" with Nanase? Unless I missed some comments. If you're referring to my comments, I'm not siding with either of them. I'm saying Nanase is in the wrong for her previous behavior, and Mary is also wrong for currently blackmailing Nanase and using it for the rape that's in the process. It's pointless to play the "whose worse" Olympics, and both of their actions should make you uncomfortable. I shouldn't have to say that blackmailing someone into sex and sexual activities is rape.

I think Mary is a poor introduction to the story, and the author should have used this time to do something like flesh out Momo's character more. I'm at this point repeating myself trying to make my points crystal clear.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Momo's problem is that her character is practically nonexistent, and the author has failed to properly give her a fleshed out personality so far.

yes very true

Also I don't think I've seen anyone "side" with Nanase? Unless I missed some comments. If you're referring to my comments, I'm not siding with either of them. I'm saying Nanase is in the wrong for her previous behavior, and Mary is also wrong for currently blackmailing Nanase and using it for the rape that's in the process. It's pointless to play the "whose worse" Olympics, and both of their actions should make you uncomfortable. I shouldn't have to say that blackmailing someone into sex and sexual activities is rape.

oh ok maybe i just read your post the wrong way. But i do think that there´s nothing inherently wrong with "karmic justice", people that does fucked up stuff have no simpaty from me and i think they deserve some kind of punishment

I think Mary is a poor introduction to the story, and the author should have used this time to do something like flesh out Momo's character more. I'm at this point repeating myself trying to make my points crystal clear.

i also agaree with this

joined Sep 27, 2017

Momo's problem is that her character is practically nonexistent, and the author has failed to properly give her a fleshed out personality so far.

yes very true

Also I don't think I've seen anyone "side" with Nanase? Unless I missed some comments. If you're referring to my comments, I'm not siding with either of them. I'm saying Nanase is in the wrong for her previous behavior, and Mary is also wrong for currently blackmailing Nanase and using it for the rape that's in the process. It's pointless to play the "whose worse" Olympics, and both of their actions should make you uncomfortable. I shouldn't have to say that blackmailing someone into sex and sexual activities is rape.

oh ok maybe i just read your post the wrong way. But i do think that there´s nothing inherently wrong with "karmic justice", people that does fucked up stuff have no simpaty from me and i think they deserve some kind of punishment

i also agaree with this

Well I already made numerous posts explaining how there is no justice here. As I previously said, people are using "justice/karma" as an extremely poor excuse to enjoy a character they dislike being raped, in this case in the process of it. People can dislike a character and their actions, they can feel no sympathy for the character, but they can also be against rape.

There are many ways to punish someone and their actions, rape is not one of them and never will be. Also the amount of times I've seen people online try to justify rape as some kind of "punishment" honestly scares me.

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 4:08AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I guess we will probably get a confession but man I wish Momo had more confidence to just tell her to go fuck herself and say that she has had way more years of friendship with her and to also consider Nanase's feelings.Momo needs to grow a backbone.

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 1:21PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

this is so messy lol

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And this brings us up to date with the available RAWs.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I just love that things needed to get this far for Momo to make a move, how would have things gone if Momo hadn't stayed there to hear them?

joined Jun 11, 2020

Damn why did it come to this. I feel so cheated. Like the more carefree style then suddenly getting NTR.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Momo better punch this girl I swear

joined Jun 3, 2020

And this brings us up to date with the available RAWs.

No, chapter 30 is already out. Plus, we are still to receive the one from this month, so chapter 31 isn't far away either.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I like this pace. It's good.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"i'm raping and molesting the girl but you're the bad one here because you don't confess." Did her brain melt or what ? If Momo wasn't so underconfident, she would have already told her to fuck off. Momo is clearly not fleshing out enough, she is a background character in a setting where she is a MC.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This is so stupid. This was such a cheap way to make Momo realize her feelings and they really turned this into a Momo was the one in the wrong for not making her feelings clear when I don't think Nanase ever really properly confessed to her and all Nanase has been doing is "teasing" her by forcing herself on Momo.

I really don't get what the hell the author is thinking. There's no organization whatsoever. Just a bunch of random genres that the author likes and smushed together without properly building it up. I keep getting whiplash from the wholesome senpai couple to the badly done ecchi noncon chapters and why is the author trying to make us think Nanase is a great character. This really feels like the author wrote 3 different Manga without intending to.

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 2:06PM

joined Jun 6, 2021

But does she love her though?!?!

I'm 99% sure that we won't get a confession and nanase-chan deletes the video in the meantime or something.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Like watching a car crash in slow motion

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

These last 2 chapters did finally get some laughs out of me but this manga feels so unintentionally funny. I just can't take anything seriously that happens in it.

joined May 24, 2014

Could this be ...

THE END OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AS WE KNOW IT?!

https://youtu.be/kMyI3Dy9w8A

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is so stupid. This was such a cheap way to make Momo realize her feelings and they really turned this into a Momo was the one in the wrong for not making her feelings clear when I don't think Nanase ever really properly confessed to her and all Nanase has been doing is "teasing" her by forcing herself on Momo.

I really don't get what the hell the author is thinking. There's no organization whatsoever. Just a bunch of random genres that the author likes and smushed together without properly building it up. I keep getting whiplash from the wholesome senpai couple to the badly done ecchi noncon chapters and why is the author trying to make us think Nanase is a great character. This really feels like the author wrote 3 different Manga without intending to.

This is exactly like that "you still rely on magic?!" manga where the author decided to not storyboard the manga and just wing it throughout lol

This character was introduced just cause we needed an expendeble (not really) character to get nanase to have progress, im 100% sure we'll get some sort of non-resolution in ch30 then back again to the usual comedy

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

'I'm the bad guy for forcing myself on her?! You're the bad one for not realizing her feelings sooner!' Oh lord haha.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I feel like this escalated quickly

WhereDaYuriAt
Po
joined Mar 24, 2021

wtf is this

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Stupid Mary you cut it in the best part! The Ntr mc shouldn't listen the cuckolded, it should go the whole way through! Ah Mary you disappointed me so

To reply you must either login or sign up.