Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I really don't get Nanase's thought process. I know she wants to do it with her but she hasn't confessed so obviously nothing is going to happen. Also she went too far, should not have kissed her and oh god what she did before that. Would wish manga would punish characters that do this stuff.

She confessed already in Chapter 1

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

You can't stop a dunk from a stronger bulkier person that's not how basketball works

It's wasn't a dunk?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

These last 2 chapters did finally get some laughs out of me but this manga feels so unintentionally funny. I just can't take anything seriously that happens in it.

Maybe because the Manga don't takes itself seriously? Only dynasty did.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Ok so I just did a quick re-read of the entirety up to ch29. And all the people saying this is some weird karmic payback really need to stop. Nanase straight up confessed in chapter 1 and Momo never replied. Momo’s reaction to Nanase’s harassment is embarrassed but not uncomfortable and the first time she stays over at Nanase’s house she’s disappointed that nothing happened, it’s pretty clear their feelings are mutual but Momo never moves forward. As for Nanase and the people saying she’s as bad as Mary, Nanase literally makes a point of saying after she gets frustrated at he second sleepover that she wants to make Momo feel good and embarrassed with her consent!.
Basically Mary is a messed up sexual predator who blackmailed and tried to r*pe Nanase, Nanase is an S who’s trying to get Momo to acknowledge her feelings and loves to tease her (but has a f*cking limit), and Momo is typical romance DENSE when it comes to the line between friendship and love.

Thanks, finally! I thought I was the only one who actually read that thing.

joined Apr 16, 2022

You can't stop a dunk from a stronger bulkier person that's not how basketball works

It's wasn't a dunk?

Also you absolutely can stop a dunk from a stronger/bulkier person through good positioning and timing.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Wowah mary, hope we at least get to see the other girl get her "payment" so to say, else it'll be just watching her get toyed with

Don't think so, it plays in high school and in college Marie is single.

Nocontext2
joined Oct 4, 2022

The art has improved so so much. It's legit a unique and pretty artstyle now

Yeah honestly it’s pretty insane how the author really just improved so much recently, it feels almost like the artistry matured with the characters in a way lol

Haha lol. It's always nice to see art improving during a series runtime.

joined Mar 19, 2020

The art has improved so so much. It's legit a unique and pretty artstyle now

Yeah honestly it’s pretty insane how the author really just improved so much recently, it feels almost like the artistry matured with the characters in a way lol

Haha lol. It's always nice to see art improving during a series runtime.

And from when it was first translated it seems like it’s only been a lil over a year. Very impressive.
Edit:(more like two years but still)

I forgot what it looked like originally and when I went back to the first chapter I actually gasped at the difference

last edited at Dec 17, 2022 10:50PM

joined May 29, 2021

Damn that first lewd image almost counted as a jumpscare with how sudden it was.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

oh no

joined Mar 23, 2022

with these tease chapters I'm still wondering if we will be ever having a full pledge seggs chapter.like author pleaseeeee. Nicee extrass though

joined Mar 23, 2022

seriously author can make a new zombie, mature or seinen story with this improved artsyle. it kinda reminds me of attack on titan style

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

You're not supposed to say you don't actually have a pet! This girl x_x

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Bruh you didn't have to say you don't actually have a pet. She's too honest lmao

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

wtf Momo you broke the gay code of silence

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

lmao how is she so stupidly honest.

"Hey yo, my girlfriend scolded me for squirting too much, can you help me out?"

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

lmao how is she so stupidly honest.

"Hey yo, my girlfriend scolded me for squirting too much, can you help me out?"

Honestly the way she left it up to imagination with the manager is even worse, since it could be that she gets very wet/squirts a lot, but it could also mean that she's into watersports and the like as well.

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 5:03AM

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Read it in one go today, must say the Extra chapters are a lot better than the main ones lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.