Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Maybe the new girl will, by basically attacking Nanase in the same way she attacked Momo, make Nanase realise that what she did to Momo was pretty messed up? Might be wishful thinking but that would be actual character development I could get behind

I hope this as well. Nanase reevaluating her approach toward Momo to be more loving and less sexual-harassing would be a refreshing change.

Anyways, on top of the possible character development Nanase could go through, I actually kinda like the new girl because of how blatantly unhinged and straightforward she is. Helps that she’s sorta cute in the same way. Still not looking forward to the pseudo-NTR that looks to be coming but it’s good that it’ll get the black hole to realize her feelings toward Nanase

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

SIGH I FRICKING KNEW IT.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Nooo, nanase!! You should have gone into the shower with momo! Now we will have to go through a rival arc before you get another chance!

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

Nanase should have just abandon her morals back in chapter 24 now she needs to deal with another rival. The road is hard for momo's pussy.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Finds a girl who secretly stole her gym clothes to smell them "She doesn't seem to have any ill will"

I laugh cuz if that's not ill will what is? But I guess that's pretty standard considering all the worse things Nanase has already done.

While I would love for it to be a "gotcha! Look how shitty it feels to be on the receiving end for once" storyline for Nanase, I think it's just gonna expose how Nanase is a big fucking hypocrite (disliking what's done to her, but not changing any of her actions toward Momo) based on her reaction in this chapter.

I think my biggest problem now with this manga is, I just really don't like Nanase as a character and I really don't understand why she would attract so many people. She's pretty much the only thing holding me back from really enjoying the manga, which kinda sucks because she is the main character :/

joined May 15, 2021

Im considered a sadistic for enjoying Nanase not getting what she wants from Momo and now being the objective of a potential yandere?

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

If that teacher was just a couple of minutes late walking into that locker room… the tone of this meeting would have been a lot different lol.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 5:43PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Im considered a sadistic for enjoying Nanase not getting what she wants from Momo and now being the objective of a potential yandere?

nah she kind of deserves it . as other people have pointed out i´d be great if nanase realizes how creepy she is and tries to change for good

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm kinda curious what's even the point of this match. It doesn't really matter who wins or loses for the story.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Bruh, just, like, go buy some yakiniku. Getting a job to be able to afford it would be easier than this.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Personally not a fan of the verbiage used to describe physical features, specifically the world "child", in an ecchi series.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Personally not a fan of the verbiage used to describe physical features, specifically the world "child", in an ecchi series.

It was just used to describe her face wasn't it? It figured it meant the same thing as "baby-faced"...don't really see what's wrong with that?

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 11:35PM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I'm sorry but I have to say this....
Is that a jojo reference?

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

That "All Stars" group is definitely getting carried HARD.

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

that girl must be descendants of joestars

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

So... you can use Stands as teammates I guess?

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Jesus fucking Christ, they gonna get their asses whooped

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

They wanna see her gone cause of her hops.

joined May 24, 2014

Hmmm, that never happened to akkarin.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That chapter was more wholesome than expected, I guess every pair is gonna get their screentime equally.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Mission passed

Respect +

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That was a very wholesome sports match. I hope mega-girl on the other team goes on to a happy and stellar career in basketball.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

I seriously was not expecting muscles girl to be that wholesome but it’s a nice surprise. This chapter is cements Ren and Ginno as best pair.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I seriously was not expecting muscles girl to be that wholesome but it’s a nice surprise. This chapter is cements Ren and Ginno as best pair.

Well, she needs the muscles to carry the rest of the team...

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

What a nice basketball game. I really liked that the basketball captain had such good sportsmanship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.