Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I still think fujishiro deserves better but ah eh at least she's happy I guess...

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

go! Kurokawa! don't mess this up!!

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Might as well move to another town Nanaki before all the lesbians in your area start knocking on your door

joined May 15, 2021

BEHOLD THE PREVIEW OF SEX!!

Super
Emotional
climaX

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

If they kiss next chapter then I want to see the fucking sloppiest messiest tear stained french kissing imaginable
I want to see their faces turn blue from the sheer amount of face sucking that's going on
They need to be covered head to toe in fucking hickies from the extreme making out that they'll be doing
It just needs to be the fucking greatest thing imaginable

I lol'd

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I dunno man, I like the way this is going. Now those two can have a nice, long talk and get their shit straightened out.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Whiplash. The Miki interruption turned out okay, very teenager-y, but Kurokawa suddenly snapping out of it, how it was portrayed... Sure, we can suddenly realize we blew something out of proportion or are over reacting, but the sudden shift from intensity level 10 to "blah, blah" normal speaking voice lost me a bit. The pacing feels off. Maybe this reads better back-to-back.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

joined May 29, 2021

I dunno man, I like the way this is going. Now those two can have a nice, long talk and get their shit straightened out.

Talk…yeah, exactly. A talk.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I'm hoping Truck-kun fixes this.

joined Mar 8, 2020

Whatever way this go and end, don't know if it gonna be satisfactory, given that this is ending in like 3 chapters lol (announced when chapter 34 released https://twitter.com/ajiichi_nomoto/status/1390637392705449984)

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 3:11PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That last-page word-image combo of “AND FACE HER HEAD ON!” over a rear quasi-upskirt shot is just golden.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

And rams her into train-kun just to make sure.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It is already fixed.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol I laughed at how Miki just came, screamed her piece, then abruptly left.

joined Feb 7, 2017

If this was real life this relationship would be doomed from the start. You don't let go of an inferiority complex that bad that quickly. Even if she's willing to be with Fujishiro her low self esteem would seep into her decisions and thoughts. She'd delegate all decision making to Nanaki thinking her ideas are bad or if Nanaki is upset for whatever reason Kurokawa would blow it out of proportion and think she doesn't want to be with her anymore.

They should just stay friends and we can get our yuri fix from Izumi and Iroha lol.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

This kids scream so much but at last if mean probably between one or two chapter they will become a forma coulple

joined Aug 8, 2020

FINALLY SHE GETS IT!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It's great that they're moving things forward and progressing the characters through the drama, but I still think Kurokawa's personality really sucks. Her inferiority complex and wanting to admire her "idol" from afar made her emotionally destroy a close friend, one that truly loves her. Her choice of words were very cruel.

joined Sep 11, 2019

WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE FINALLY

joined Jun 30, 2016

Stupid four eyes, about time you get it.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The way Kurokawa has been depicted in the last few chapters, her issues go well beyond your classic inferiority complex and straight into '' in need of some legit help'' territory. You never see it happen in anime/manga, but I'd kinda like it if that were addressed somehow, like she's seen talking to a doctor about medication or something in that vein.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 1:43PM

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

AHH my daily source of angst might have come to end unless truck-kun appears or some dude. Though I'm curious what will happen when they become a couple. I say go for it, let's figure out her inferiority complex later. I need my YURI!

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

bro yES
YESYESYES
I'M ROOTING FOR YA, KANADE
GO GET HER SIS

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If this was real life this relationship would be doomed from the start. You don't let go of an inferiority complex that bad that quickly. Even if she's willing to be with Fujishiro her low self esteem would seep into her decisions and thoughts. She'd delegate all decision making to Nanaki thinking her ideas are bad or if Nanaki is upset for whatever reason Kurokawa would blow it out of proportion and think she doesn't want to be with her anymore.

They should just stay friends and we can get our yuri fix from Izumi and Iroha lol.

+1. But we just need to read the manga (and many mangas in general) with suspension of disbelief. Maybe just forget about the past 2-3 chapters and focus on the ending.
But yeah if that was real life their relationship would end up really toxic, especially if they had strong feelings for each other.
But you know, it's the classic trope that appears in every romance, whether yuri or not. Everything gets fixed by the power of love.
In reality, sometimes love makes it worse and some people are better of being with someone they are not very in love with.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Bro is this a modernized version of the Hidden Lead Village? Because Kurokawa just overcame a lifetime of deep-seated self esteem issues in like 5 minutes through the power of Talk no Jutsu.

I’ve really liked how this manga was willing to portray how self-hatred and a defensive fear of others can distort the typical manga romance, but without showing Kurokawa realistically overcoming those feelings, it seems like I was wrong to give the author the benefit of the doubt and they’re just going for drama instead.

The only thing I can see saving this in my eyes is if Kurokawa shows up to tell Fujishiro about her deep-seated issues and how she does love her and lashed out because she was scared, and how she can’t believe herself to be worthy of Fujishiro but wants to work on it until she can, and they commit to work together towards letting Kurokawa heal.

Do I think that’s likely? I can’t tell. Probably not. But it would really be a treat to see.

To reply you must either login or sign up.