oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 2:45AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It has been so long and what do we retun to? A cheating subplot...You know what. It may be an unpopular opinion but I dont want a fake out or a misunderstanding.

Let there be actual cheating and lets see how they deal with it. It would be more interesting than "I was just building an orphanage for kittens on the side"

joined Feb 21, 2019

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It has been so long and what do we retun to? A cheating subplot...You know what. It may be an unpopular opinion but I dont want a fake out or a misunderstanding.

Let there be actual cheating and lets see how they deal with it. It would be more interesting than "I was just building an orphanage for kittens on the side"

We already know she's not cheating. Rena's boss is opening a new branch of her nail salon, and she wants Rena to manage it. Rena's been extra busy because she has to prepare for her new responsibilities and figure out the new location. That's what Chapter 11 was about.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

What sucks is that it's going to take another 2-3 months before ch.13 comes out and this gets resolved

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We already know she's not cheating. Rena's boss is opening a new branch of her nail salon, and she wants Rena to manage it. Rena's been extra busy because she has to prepare for her new responsibilities and figure out the new location. That's what Chapter 11 was about.

Guess that is on me.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Such a lovely title page, and then we end with that...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

A characteristically admirable attempt to quell reader angst with evidence-based rationality.

No doubt a doomed attempt in some quarters (“NTR! I’m dropping this!”), but admirable nonetheless.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

What sucks is that it's going to take another 2-3 months before ch.13 comes out and this gets resolved

Bold of you to assume this is going to get resolved in just one chapter

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

joined Aug 29, 2019

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

oh no

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's been years since I've last seen such a nice pyramid.

joined Jan 14, 2020

But then why lie about it?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Morinaga's bullshit at full steam. 100% guaranteed in all her manga.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I think it's because she's still kind of indecisive about it? She seems to be leaning towards becoming the branch manager, but I suppose she still kind of likes the idea of working at home, where she would be with Yuna. Plus, Yuna seemed very excited for her to start working from home, so maybe she just doesn't know how to break the news to her, especially if she hasn't reached a definite decision.

I'm honestly surprised that people even consider the possibility of her cheating with how head-over-heels in love she is with Yuna. I mean, I could understand why one might be frustrated because they consider this to be pointless drama, but cheating seems a bit irrelevant with what the author has shown us so far.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 12:06PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

While I agree fake outs or misunderstandings can be annoying, if there was cheating I don’t think there’s a “deal with it”. It’d be over and we’d have no more story.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Need drama, or people stop getting interested.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think it's because she's still kind of indecisive about it? She seems to be leaning towards becoming the branch manager, but I suppose she still kind of likes the idea of working at home, where she would be with Yuna. Plus, Yuna seemed very excited for her to start working from home, so maybe she just doesn't know how to break the news to her, especially if she hasn't reached a definite decision.

I think you're right. My reading is that she's just so unsure of what she wants, what Yuna wants, and what's best for their relationship that she's deliberately avoiding a decision, and that's why she's hiding it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.