Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ok, that's an interesting backstory of how she got into SM. She became a M out of love. I just grinned so hard when she showed up at school in the bondage, I thought she was only gonna be a funny character, but looks like she has her own serious plot going on too.

Time for Tachibana to show her resolve.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This chapter's ending would've been perfect if it ended with a sudden slap.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Time for Tachibana to show her resolve.

The sight of Momono in bondage fills you with DETERMINATION :U

joined Jun 21, 2018

Imouto-san may not have intended to, but Tachibana is definitely gonna be strung into this because she's as stupidly nice and willing to take part in SM as the protag!

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is getting more uncomfortable by the chapter.

joined Aug 8, 2020

You can stop at any time.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Maybe it's a good kind of uncomfortable?

joined Sep 11, 2019

Inb4 class president also wants a bit of slap instead of the one slapping

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Sarasa's harem grows ever-so-bigger!

joined Jul 26, 2016

In-universe shippers: "FINE TOO."

joined Aug 29, 2019

This is fun. I'm more into the bondage part than the spanking, so I'd rather have more Sarasa/Mio instead of Momono/Rikka, but I'm still enjoying it well enough.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wow. Really?

joined May 1, 2015

In before bitch slap

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

We need a "crazy characters" tag I think haha

joined Aug 29, 2019

There would be a lot more works with the tag than without it, though.

last edited at May 23, 2021 3:48PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

There would be a lot more works with the tag than without it, though.

Hmm, maybe debatable? Though everyone is crazy to somebody out there I suppose lol

I just think the characters in this series are a bit more off the deep end than maybe usual.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Maybe it's a good kind of uncomfortable?

Like having a rope through your crotch?

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Inb4 Narrator: "She did, in fact, have the resolve to strike."

Honestly really liking this pivot away from the earlier dynamic between the sisters. If it's going the way I think it's going, depicting a demanding masochist encouraging a brand-new sadist into discovering new things about herself is really cool. We so often see the, "oh, this really hot girl turned out to be a sadist, and I had to take pain from her and I really liked it~!" kind of thing which, ok, understandable, since being out of your element/out of control is part of a common sub/masochist fantasy deal, but people are hella sleeping on the, "oh fuck, I want to do this? I can do this? This girl I really like also really really wants me to do this? H e l p" thing that comes from the other end of the dynamic.

Like, there's so much internal barriers and insecurities that a dom or sadist has to ovecome to really immerse themselves in their role, and it's such a fucking shame that we don't get to see that as often in various kinds of media. We get to see this in the (utterly fantastic) Looking Up to Magical Girls, but beyond that I can't remember off the top of my head any media I've seen recently that really explores that headspace. [This is an undisguised request to reply with links to such media if you have them].

Anyway, I'm actually super hype for the messy, dramatic, BDSM-y stuff that seems primed to be going on in this story, and seeing a lot more insight into the brains of our doms. Blease God gibe me this, let it be so.

joined Aug 29, 2019

@Linterdiction
Ok, I'm sold on that angle.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Ooh, double corruption plot!

The safeword is Ctrl-W.

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

depicting a demanding masochist encouraging a brand-new sadist into discovering new things about herself is really cool [...] "oh fuck, I want to do this? I can do this? This girl I really like also really really wants me to do this? H e l p" thing that comes from the other end of the dynamic.

We get to see this in the (utterly fantastic) Looking Up to Magical Girls, but beyond that I can't remember off the top of my head any media I've seen recently that really explores that headspace. [This is an undisguised request to reply with links to such media if you have them].

If I remember right, The Real Her gets into this quite a bit, but it's been forever since I read it and I think Yuuka's maybe more presented as an S-type in denial (or at least confused that anybody would enjoy being treated that way) than a complete amateur.

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I don't know why I'm reading BDSM but... Yuri is yuri

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ooh, double corruption plot!

The safeword is Ctrl-W.

Yes I know how to stop doing things. Thank you for presuming that I am criticising the manga for making me uncomfortable.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Yes, yes, join the dark side

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Always have a safeword or some sort of signaling system in a D/s dynamic folks. Even if you're reading fantasy BDSM yuri.

At least Utena/Baiser kinda knew wtf she was doing with all that BDSM literature she was reading. lol

last edited at May 24, 2021 11:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.