Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

Sunlitwarrior
joined May 31, 2019

Yeah, i'm afraid thats a lung full of water girls.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

JUST DATE ALREADY!!!!

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Im pretty sure there is not a single dynasty scans comment section without someone saying "meh" and complaints about the moral integrity of a comedy yuri manga

It isn't dynasty scans if someone isn't complaining about the lack of moral/relationship perfection.

And if there ever were a series that embodied moral perfection, there’d be lectures about how unhealthy it was to set a standard that no one could attain.

Yup. Round and round we go on here, always the same cycle.

Tbh though, that is one of the things I really enjoy about Dynasty threads. Sure, it sometimes gets annoying, but I'd rather have people overanalysing things and still make some interesting points in the process than the contentless comments I find on many other pages. People here are always a bit over the top with their analysis, but even comments I disagreed with made me think about something for a while which was ultimately quite nice.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Im pretty sure there is not a single dynasty scans comment section without someone saying "meh" and complaints about the moral integrity of a comedy yuri manga

It isn't dynasty scans if someone isn't complaining about the lack of moral/relationship perfection.

And if there ever were a series that embodied moral perfection, there’d be lectures about how unhealthy it was to set a standard that no one could attain.

Tbh though, that is one of the things I really enjoy about Dynasty threads. Sure, it sometimes gets annoying, but I'd rather have people overanalysing things and still make some interesting points in the process than the contentless comments I find on many other pages. People here are always a bit over the top with their analysis, but even comments I disagreed with made me think about something for a while which was ultimately quite nice.

Analysis of how a specific story works is great--in that case, there's no such thing as "over-analysis."

Arguments about how "stories where people act badly are bad" or (worse, IMO) the Readerly Grand Inquisition, where readers act as hanging judges in a moral court of law, passing categorical judgments on human beings who don't actually exist, can become a hamster wheel of self-righteousness.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She's gonna have to eat her food when they start living together anyway.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I kinda don't know how to feel about this series right now. It feels like two completely different stories. On one hand, I quite like the easy going, teasing sol chapters we have been getting lately, but....it's not what it started out as and what I came here to read.

I do hope they go back to some sort of bullying dynamic. In the first few chapters, the bullying that actually happened wasn't really to my taste, but I kept reading on since it did seem to be improving and I was hoping for a "Hino no Baka" sort of bullying dynamic, but then it just straight up became another high school girls doing cute things sol.

While I like the 2 senpais and their relationship a lot, I feel like they were introduced way too early. I feel like we've seen those two get more development the bullied girl now.

I feel like I would have enjoyed this more if it just started out as just another sol so my expectations would be different but I dunno. Guess we'll just see where it goes.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

How could a chapter this cute come from a manga this sleazy?

Apparently, Ren has similar "cooking" skills and Koma-chan. Ginno, there is such a thing as being too kind.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Rip Ginno senpai

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Analysis of how a specific story works is great--in that case, there's no such thing as "over-analysis."

Arguments about how "stories where people act badly are bad" or (worse, IMO) the Readerly Grand Inquisition, where readers act as hanging judges in a moral court of law, passing categorical judgments on human beings who don't actually exist, can become a hamster wheel of self-righteousness.

"Hamster wheel of self-righteousness" is a great way of phrasing it. Honestly that's the main problem I find as well. Discussions on a series are one thing, but often I hear how if the characters are bad, then that means the author is bad, along with the people that enjoy the series. Various things along those lines. Though we're probably getting too off topic by now haha

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

For just a moment there, I thought maybe this manga had gone where no Japanese fiction I've ever heard of has gone: Food with lousy presentation that tastes good. But no, I don't think Japanese are capable of imagining that. Cutely put together == good, ugly == bad.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

For just a moment there, I thought maybe this manga had gone where no Japanese fiction I've ever heard of has gone: Food with lousy presentation that tastes good. But no, I don't think Japanese are capable of imagining that. Cutely put together == good, ugly == bad.

Food generally is one of those things you can judge by it's cover, at least in extremes. If it looks like death and it smells like death, it's probably gonna taste bad.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

The first couple of chapters worried me but it really bounced back, I look forward to more of this

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Now they have become a true couple.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Mari from LL! Sunshine! has a signature dish that... it's better if you didn't see it before you have a taste. It looks like you threw random ingredients into boiling purple goop. Yosh-- Yohane also makes some cursed food that are extremely spicy but are surprisingly delicious (if she makes the spiciness levels tolerable for most humans).

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

I kinda don't know how to feel about this series right now. It feels like two completely different stories. On one hand, I quite like the easy going, teasing sol chapters we have been getting lately, but....it's not what it started out as and what I came here to read.

Things won’t go back to aggressive bullying Nanase, ever since the really early sleep over chapter it’s been clear that Nanase is pursuing a more blunt and straight forward approach to acquiring Momo’s heart since she realized bullying doesn’t get the point across, the dynamic now is seeing if Momo will realize and return those feelings or continue to become dense to them.

I think it’s a good turn for the series because Nanase is developing as a character instead of being limited to a singular archetype.

last edited at May 17, 2021 10:47AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Nanase is really abusing this clingy "friend" routine. I wonder if they are gonna ever name things between them.

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'm not into bullying but Nanase and Momo are just so cute!
Plus I think Nanase's teasing method toward Momo isn't thaaaaat big of a deal. It still cute even though we feel bad for Momo sometimes... It's a yuri, and that's all what matters!

Truthwatcher
joined Jan 4, 2020

Culture festival date here we go!

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Ren is really cute.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I do hope they go back to some sort of bullying dynamic. In the first few chapters, the bullying that actually happened wasn't really to my taste, but I kept reading on since it did seem to be improving and I was hoping for a "Hino no Baka" sort of bullying dynamic, but then it just straight up became another high school girls doing cute things sol.

While I like the 2 senpais and their relationship a lot, I feel like they were introduced way too early. I feel like we've seen those two get more development the bullied girl now.

I feel like I would have enjoyed this more if it just started out as just another sol so my expectations would be different but I dunno. Guess we'll just see where it goes.

Agree with this, the new characters really have brought a lot of their own stuff to the story that the original couple has felt left out and the original premise seems very much gone. Heck, Momo has basically been demoted to side character for almost all of the most recent few chapters. I like the dynamic of Nanase and Momo so I'm worried it'll be just random teases of their relationship now in between the SoL of the 4 characters, we'll have to see.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Having your underwear seen without your consent can be troubling alright. Right Nanase?

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Mari from LL! Sunshine! has a signature dish that... it's better if you didn't see it before you have a taste. It looks like you threw random ingredients into boiling purple goop. Yosh-- Yohane also makes some cursed food that are extremely spicy but are surprisingly delicious (if she makes the spiciness levels tolerable for most humans).

Literally just gonna say those two!! Glad I’m not the only one!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Man this side couple having more development than the main one but its still fine and I won't be surprised if a rival appear in the future chapters :P

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Omg this is sooo cute! I didn’t like the first two chapters, but 3 onwards are amazing! Plus momo is such a bae, she reminds a lot of yotsuba from the 5 twins, which makes it even better.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The fuck you can't just say it was an old man ? I mean, i know it's technically a guy but why don't you say it was an old guy ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.