Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I really hope the author addresses that they're "not friends" next chapter...

Rom-Coms are fun, but it can easily and quickly get really frustrating when the relationship and characters never actually progress.

Yeah, starting to get a little tired of the endless teasing without meaningful progess. It just becomes the same pattern over and over again

teasings are okay since this manga is not trying to be serious let it move on its on pace.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Men drawing boobs through clothes: "heheh boobe :)"
Men drawing boobs without clothes: "oh god oh god uhhh how do physics work again, where does this weight go, what are the right shapes, ive never seen a real boob before, aaaaah oh no okay I'll just draw the exact same lines I always do when the clothes are on, and hope none of my readers know how boobs work either"

joined May 24, 2014

Yay, they averted the cliché of wearing a towel in an onsen!

joined Sep 11, 2019

Ginno I know it's hard
Just make sure it's not going to end up a misunderstanding

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Men drawing boobs without clothes: "oh god oh god uhhh how do physics work again, where does this weight go, what are the right shapes, ive never seen a real boob before, aaaaah oh no okay I'll just draw the exact same lines I always do when the clothes are on, and hope none of my readers know how boobs work either"

Do we actually know if the creator is a man? If there's no proof of gender they might be a woman. I just think assumptive sexism towards male creators gets really old, especially as there's plenty of men that know how to draw breasts really well. I've seen several times on here people that are surprised when a creator is actually a woman, and on the other side I've seen people surprised when a creator is a man.

Plus the first thing on the creator's Twitter bio translates to "Rookie Cartoonist", so the creator acknowledges that they've got room to grow and improve.

last edited at May 25, 2021 9:35PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

the cow knows all

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hey maybe they are just imitating the greek style, not having a reference for female body

canihavekith
142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

WOOOOOHOOOOO

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ren was expecting it. She isnt as dumb as she lets on.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m surprised we got a confession scene as serious as this in a comedy. Is this the so called reiwa energy?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ren was expecting it. She isnt as dumb as she lets on.

Unlike Momo

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I have to say, I fully expected the romance between Ren and Ginno to be dragged out for at least another 5 chapters. Very positively surprised to see such a straight to the point confession. If we now also get some more nice development between Momo and Nanase I'd be really quite happy

joined May 24, 2014

Momo can't read an atmosphere to save her life.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I swear all manga authors get a "choose your adventure" book when they start their careers and roll a dice or flip a coin when they have to continue with their plots. In the next chapter:

• 1. Misunderstanding! Japanese is hard and confessions don't get across 99.99% of the time. -> You get to try again (often) later.
  • 2. But I'm straight! -> No, you are not.
  • 3. This might end our friendship so I prefer to stay friends. -> Not really, by the end of the manga we are gonna frick.
  • 4. Pick option 1.
  • 5. Pick option 2.
  • 6. Choose head or tails and then flip a coin ten times. If you get the side you chose ten times they get to start a relationship otherwise pick option 3.

EDIT: Beep, bep, bip. Post number 256.

last edited at May 26, 2021 4:33PM

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

10/10

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Let's shit on the artist's skill while calling them a virgin. That'll make everyone laugh for sure.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Glad we got the confession at least. If they danced it around it I would have probably lost all my remaining marbles haha

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Let's shit on the artist's skill while calling them a virgin. That'll make everyone laugh for sure.

i mean Michelangelo (yes the one that made the sistine chapel) died a virgin so all of his paintings and sculptures of women were pretty much buff dudes with breasts

joined Sep 27, 2017

i mean Michelangelo (yes the one that made the sistine chapel) died a virgin so all of his paintings and sculptures of women were pretty much buff dudes with breasts

Hot.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I swear all manga authors get a "choose your adventure" book when they start their careers and roll a dice or flip a coin when they have to continue with their plots. In the next chapter:

• 1. Misunderstanding! Japanese is hard and confessions don't get across 99.99% of the time. -> You get to try again (often) later.
  • 3. This might end our friendship so I prefer to stay friends. -> Not really, by the end of the manga we are gonna frick.
  • 4. Pick option 1.
  • 5. Pick option 2.
  • 6. Choose head or tails and then flip a coin ten times. If you get the side you chose ten times they get to start a relationship otherwise pick option 3.

That's hilarious and eerily plausible. Then again, romantic literature tends to follow the same patterns and clichés in every country in the world, not only Japan. You can find the templates of pretty much every romcom manga or yuri story ever written in 19th-century dime novels for women. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

2⁸ congratulations.

joined Sep 27, 2017

• 4. Pick option 1.
  • 5. Pick option 2.

That's hilarious and eerily plausible. Then again, romantic literature tends to follow the same patterns and clichés in every country in the world, not only Japan. You can find the templates of pretty much every romcom manga or yuri story ever written in 19th-century dime novels for women. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

2⁸ congratulations.

Yeah romance tropes are pretty universal. Doesn't matter what country the work is from, doesn't matter if it's gay/lesbian/hetero and so fourth. Romance works very commonly follow certain patterns and rules, and every piece of media in this world is inspired by works before it.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Didn’t expect Ginno to get so bold all of a sudden, she literally fainted at the idea of confessing earlier, but either way I’m glad the secondary couple’s relationship is progressing.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

most of the girls here are fcking alpha lol except momo what dum dum

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, I really like the progress of this series. I like how Nanase motivated Ginno to confess and she did and it didn't take 50 chapters! What a legend!

Also Ren saying Mama in her sleep is adorable.

joined Sep 27, 2017

They seem surprisingly honest and straight forward about their feelings? At least so far...I just hope the author doesn't cartwheel backwards and have characters go into denial or something...

To reply you must either login or sign up.