droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Cut!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Matsuri posted:

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING LIKE ME– ya'll need to know that the other chapters are posted in other websites already

This is not an advertisment, but I read a few in the website mangago 'cause I can't wait anymore haha

[link removed]

Hi. We do not allow links to for-profit readers that steal from scanlators. Please see Rule 5 below.

5.. Do not link to Mangakalot, Mangahere, or any other illegal, profit-driven online reader. Links will be removed once spotted by staff. Frequent attempts to link to these sources will result in a ban.

For the sake of the impatient, I would advise against reading a bad machine translation that will likely result in incomplete, incorrect, or incomprehensible readings of a story the artist undoubtedly did not intend. Thank you, take care.

last edited at May 15, 2021 4:55PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

yeah I don't know if anyone here is interested but the original sadistic beauty is awful. i dropped it cause most of the characters were actually hot trash and there was a lot of sexual abuse with 0 repercussions. this side story takes the one character that wasn't trash and seems to be aiming to give her a caring gf so i'm here for it.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

yeah I don't know if anyone here is interested but the original sadistic beauty is awful. i dropped it cause most of the characters were actually hot trash and there was a lot of sexual abuse with 0 repercussions. this side story takes the one character that wasn't trash and seems to be aiming to give her a caring gf so i'm here for it.

Aw damn nice. The author knows what their peeps want.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

How does mc not love her? Of all the ways that could’ve gone that was the best outcome! Mc was stressing and then she diffused that situation so easily with such adorableness! It’s too cute! She’s too cute! Mc has got some questionable taste, but I’m sure that’ll be rectified eventually.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

OrangePekoe posted:

For the sake of the impatient, I would advise against reading a bad machine translation that will likely result in incomplete, incorrect, or incomprehensible readings of a story the artist undoubtedly did not intend. Thank you, take care.

how do you know this one isn't also MTL

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

God this series is so fucking funny. Gyerin is just trying so hard not to give in to lust even though her switch has been flipped so hard by Juyeon’s roleplaying. It’s a shame that Juyeon’s personality isn’t Gyerin’s type because she seems super cool to me, I love her weirdness!

The issue seems to be that Gyerin is looking for someone who turns her on, and can fulfill her sexual fantasies first and foremost, which is kinda unrealistic because as so many otome isekai’s have taught us, the people who are the “attractive and hyper aggressive in bed, with no boundaries” type tend to be utter psychopaths.

My prediction is that she’ll learn to like Juyeon’s personality and just be upfront with her that she enjoys doing roleplay in bed. Doing that and having a safe word would probably be the healthiest outcome in this scenario.

It is possible that she’ll end up as fwb with Juyeon first and then slowly become lovers. Either way I can’t wait to see more! I love these two characters so much.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

really hope this is wholesome.

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

'Get away from me, I'm not morosexual!'

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

really hope this is wholesome.

Same.

Blep
joined May 7, 2021

GayIdol posted:

and/or a different person posting every chapter.

You don't know that

I do know that because the typesetting varies and there's literally two different credits from chapter 8 to chapter 10. It's the same on three different sites I found. The latter is extremely clunky in wording so again, really glad the comic's being updated here because at least it'll be more consistent and polished. It's either this, the other sites with varied translations, or going on Bomtoon and trying to do it myself with google translate.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yo this looks like it’ll be suuuuper cute when it gets off the ground.

Also this chapter was hot af. “Whew lad” as they say

last edited at May 15, 2021 9:21PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"You are sooo hot until you open your mouth" the webtoon.

joined Apr 9, 2013

damn Juyeon be looking fineeee. Next time I go to gyeongbokgung palace I gotta look for that costume.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Great chapter! Cant wait to see where this goes but uhm...
that red text on the first page scared the living heck out of me XD

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

well damn...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

WELL THAT KILLED THE MOOD

I love this as well as this hot idiot. This acting scene was oooof yes and then she opened her mouth and it was just ooooof

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

i love her so much shes such a golden retriever hahahaha

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well it is an unorthodox situation to set boundries in. Her reaction is perfectly normal.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

The issue seems to be that Gyerin is looking for someone who turns her on, and can fulfill her sexual fantasies first and foremost, which is kinda unrealistic because as so many otome isekai’s have taught us, the people who are the “attractive and hyper aggressive in bed, with no boundaries” type tend to be utter psychopaths.

Wow it totally sounds like what we saw in this chp hahaha.

Thanks for the TL! <3

last edited at May 16, 2021 5:39PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Blondie is really cute with her hair up...and the art is really good too. Honestly she’s just perfect. Wondering about that BDSM tag though.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Girl got caught up with her fetishes so much, she forgot who she was smooching. Ayyyy

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I have the perfect image for this.~

Neigh

last edited at May 19, 2021 9:13AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

lol

De8f36554faa66ff1cbf28142164fa13
joined Apr 20, 2020

Bjdjsndiksnnxndsjsjjdjewgybv- IM CHOCKING- I LOVE IT

To reply you must either login or sign up.