Forum › Posts by Username

joined Apr 9, 2013

damn Juyeon be looking fineeee. Next time I go to gyeongbokgung palace I gotta look for that costume.

joined Apr 9, 2013

Are they graded on a curve or something? 80 is not bad but I wouldn't go showing off to my mo... oh

Username
joined Apr 9, 2013

wth is up with the senpai's cardigan?! Almost as messed up as she is honestly. goddamn shoulder cut outs on a freaking cardigan lol

joined Apr 9, 2013

I am the only one that thinks the growing dick back is the most unrealistic part of it?

Over personal dick guillotines?

joined Apr 9, 2013

They're going to the hospital because he grabbed her wrist? What a waste of time.

Hospital care in Korea is extremely affordable and efficient. People go in for minor issues like colds all the time.

Username
joined Apr 9, 2013

oh man... I had that happen too

Username
joined Apr 9, 2013

Casually brushing off attempt at murder huh....

Username
Ayame 14 discussion 20 May 06:29
joined Apr 9, 2013

This is great >_<

"I'm here to sleep my way up"

joined Apr 9, 2013

I was thinking about it, but how the fuck do you even scratch someone by taking off just their coat?

joined Apr 9, 2013

I'm probably in minority here but Sung-pyo did nothing wrong. He is a nice guy who used to date No-Rae and still cares about her, so he wants to ensure that she is fine. What's wrong with that?

He would be far more of an ass if he just threw No-Rae on the bed and left. Or only took her as far as the door and left. Please stop blaming characters just cause you still need yuri googles to get the yuri juice. Or just cause he is a guy. If roles were reversed, you would be squealing from joy.

It's not like he knows that Seo-la fancies No-Rae, neither has No-Rae told him off. What he did, is what any civil person would do. I do understand why Seo-la was annoyed but from a complete onlookers point of view, there was nothing wrong.

Either way, it seems like we are getting another gradual set up. Hopefully it'll finally cross some kind of line and we won't have to wait another 30 chapters for another set up.

I don't understand this. Sungpyo's not a bad guy, but he definitely crossed a line this chapter. While I don't think he would have done anything inappropriate to Norae, it was inappropriate for him to insist that he be left alone to take care of her when a close female friend aka Seola is there. I'm also not sure why you bring up yuri googles. There are generally accepted roles in these situations determined by gender/relationship and Sungpyo's role as someone who no longer dates Norae was to politely leave. Maybe these things just have a stronger presence in Korea?(my mom didn't want me stay in my male cousin's apartment even in diff rooms etc....... not always logical) And second no-no was on the rude wording.

Username
joined Apr 9, 2013

Oh wow Ibuki is a fan of rather.... loud prints.

Anyway I'm excited for more. This manga is very cute and I love Hanaoka's slyness at the end °/////°

joined Apr 9, 2013

This series has got to be one of my favorites. Fuwa's nonchalance is so funny. She's so logical but why doesn't she try applying the cat theory with the twins on herself. And then maybe experience a paranormal activity for herself. but then again how do you try not to want something you want.Also are these paranormal activities real in this manga? I can't really tell.

last edited at May 2, 2014 2:02AM

joined Apr 9, 2013

Oh the ending LOL
Imagine if Fujiwara tried taking their relationship further again
F: Yuri, I know we agreed to be bosom? friends but I was wondering if we can maybe be a bit more...exclusive?
Y: Oh you don't mean....
F: Yes?
Y: Super Duper Uber Best Bosom Friends ForeverX1000!!!!

Thanks Yuri Project for bringing us this awesome series and good luck on the extras!

joined Apr 9, 2013

WRONG Logseman!!! jk that was a pretty easy question. huh.

busybody....do you mean how age, marital status, appearance, and weight are all immediate conversation topics among complete strangers? This leads to fun experiences such as my doctor who is an old korean woman (it's always the old korean women) tell me I'm fatter than I look. -__- at least they're honest

But from what I learned and read in manga(yeah i'm definitely cultured), homosexuality in Japan seems to be a big nono, correct me if i'm wrong. I've always thought that asians in general were uber conservative on this topic. Which tolerant asian countries are some of you guys talking about?

joined Apr 9, 2013

i dont know about japan but asian countries usually have more tolerance towards homosexuality. i'm from one and we are pretty chill about it.

Really? To my knowledge it's usually the opposite. From what I know and experienced, homosexuality is a subject that's not really talked about or if it is is taken as something that is negative or is a joke (ex. Are you gay?). But, relationships with friends of the same gender are super close and physical (ex. hand holding, sitting on each others laps <-- even for boys, bathing, etc). Which part of asia are you from? It's a pretty big place. lol. Im speaking from the perspective of someone from a country that is A.) purty close to japan and B.) close to a country that threatens to turn mine into a sea of fire....which country am i from?