Forum › Sadistic Beauty: Side Story discussion

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

She is crying while imagining smut. I just cant.

last edited at May 27, 2021 2:41AM

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

juyeon is a ray of sunshine, how can gyerin not like her personality damn trash taste

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

You're at the finish line, don't trip on your face.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Hap bday mia

joined Nov 26, 2020

I love stories where the main character falls in love with someone who's drop dead gorgeous only to find out they're just an obnoxious idiot. I really hope this one goes in a wholesome direction.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

juyeon is a ray of sunshine, how can gyerin not like her personality damn trash taste

Only a sad, dry woman, on the verge of dying inside would not like Juyeon's personality.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I kinda agree with everyone else here, Juyeon’s personality is great. I get it though, people have types, I just hope that Gyerin can learn to accept some of Juyeon’s quirks because I don’t want Juyeon to be toyed with by her too much.

...If she’s really so good at acting wouldn’t it be easier to just frankly tell her “I’m into you but more in a physical sense so wanna try out being fwb?” And then you can just tell her straight up how to roleplay as the overbearing magistrate/ceo who’ll push you down. No need to be sneaky, Juyeon seems like someone who would be willing to talk things out with you Gyerin.

I have to wonder if part of this is gonna be about Gyerin learning to move past the whole bdsm/sex relationships she had in the past that may or may not have been healthy and instead she learns how to have a healthy relationship with Juyeon where they can both be honest and communicate properly rather than just hoping she picks up on your vibes.

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Sadistic Beauty was one of my first manwha and I hated it and it was trash. I just found out about this one??? Lol

Edit: The first chapters were already better than my fuzzy memory, Juyeon is amazing and Gyerin is a mood

last edited at May 27, 2021 1:19PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

No need to be sneaky, Juyeon seems like someone who would be willing to talk things out with you Gyerin.

TBF Gyerin seems to be getting quite the kick out of the whole sneaky business atm...

joined Feb 21, 2015

I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHHH. I'm so glad they did a side story, so much better than the main story and the characters there. I love the blonde, she's so goddamn hilarious.

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

Not gonna lie, Juyeon seems to be actually super nice? Idk i'd trust someone that gives the group food, and she even stayed late to practice with Gyerin the scene she was having problems with. I hope Gyerin will be able to see the good side of Juyeon'spersonality as well, or at least they both will be knowledgeable of where their relationship will stand and its boundaries (different from Gyerin's previous one).

joined Mar 30, 2021

Desperate times comes desperate measures. She molding our Juyeon?! Hrm hrm hrm

Oneeigh-chan
joined Feb 1, 2018

I imagine Juyeon would take quite well to being a mistress type, since she commits to her characters when acting. But Gyerin pursuing her despite hating her personality is likely to backfire eventually. Can't wait to see it unfold!

De8f36554faa66ff1cbf28142164fa13
joined Apr 20, 2020

Suyviyvsbgvshbskhbs OMG OMG OMG

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

asdfgh!@#$

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Not healthy..

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Gyerin is my favorite character ever!!! The bdsm tag is glorious

kanra-chan Uploader
Super.danganronpa.2.full.1458604
White Sun Scans
joined Jul 15, 2020

Hi guys - we've just learned that SBSS will be published on Tappytoon beginning August 1st as an epilogue to the main Sadistic Beauty series, and we've decided to drop this project after consulting with Drink Borsec. Thanks for sticking with us these chapters!

Support the artist by reading the official release here (SBSS begins at "Epilogue 1"): https://www.tappytoon.com/en/series/sadisticbeauty/

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Hi guys - we've just learned that SBSS will be published on Tappytoon beginning August 1st as an epilogue to the main Sadistic Beauty series, and we've decided to drop this project after consulting with Drink Borsec. Thanks for sticking with us these chapters!

Support the artist by reading the official release here (SBSS begins at "Epilogue 1"): https://www.tappytoon.com/en/series/sadisticbeauty/

Man, I wonder what happened to that series about the theater girl and stuff. Oh.

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

It's on [link removed] btw in case anyone wants to read it.

EDIT: It has 19 chapters and it ended anti-climatically.

last edited at Aug 9, 2021 11:20AM by OrangePekoe

joined Jun 28, 2017

So boring this obsession artists have to make the blonde the top. We need more fiction where the brunette pushes the blonde down.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

bloodonthewater posted:

It's on [link removed] btw in case anyone wants to read it.

EDIT: It has 19 chapters and it ended anti-climatically.

Link removed, quoting from Rule 5:

Do not link to Mangakalot, Mangahere, or any other illegal, profit-driven online reader. Links will be removed once spotted by staff. Frequent attempts to link to these sources will result in a ban. Links to publishers site's, scanlator's sites, MangaDex and e-hentai are perfectly acceptable.

If you want to read something translated by a human, check out the Tappy Toon release. Cheers.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OOAAOOOOOO curse those licensers! I hope I'm not missing anything from this now

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

oh wow, amazing! thank you so much!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.