Forum › Sadistic Beauty: Side Story discussion

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

YESSS I've been waiting for this to come out! Are y'all going to do the BL second part as well?

Tumblr_e91edc003cdbb03c1b8d45c82a98870c_92f81880_640
joined Jun 29, 2014

OH HELL YA Y'ALL PUTTING THIS ONE ON HERE, LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

nature calls LMAOO how can her personality not be in her strike zone,, she seems so comfortable to be around ajdjsk

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

YESSS I've been waiting for this to come out! Are y'all going to do the BL second part as well?

What BL second part?

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

My_ankle_fell_off posted:

What BL second part?

This is side story A which is yuri, side story B (afaik not in the raws so far [ch9?]) will be focusing on another side character who is a guy. Have no idea how the rotations are going to work since we haven't seen them yet but was just wondering

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh this looks interesting!

A043a7dd-a0b0-4528-abfb-2f4ed3623fd6
joined Jan 26, 2020

YES A ACTUAL GOOD AND HIGH QUALITY ONE I'VE BEEN WAITING

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Yes!! Thanks uploader!!
Does Junyeon count as gap moe? Or what's the word to describe the type anyway?

last edited at May 3, 2021 10:24PM

joined Nov 24, 2014

My only complaint about this chapter? There isn't more. xD -is eagarly awaiting chapter two, patiently- But my goodness, that instant chemistry towards the end? oof.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Eh what is this a side story of?? I feel I'm missing something!!!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Eh what is this a side story of?? I feel I'm missing something!!!

Same pls someone explain cuz I clicked the author name and there where nothing else than this

Nohomousagi
joined Oct 7, 2019

Sadistic Beauty is an older Korean BDSM webcomic that went on hiatus for a million years and then came back. Kinda... well, really not so great consent in lots of parts. Read it when I was younger and hornier and found out it came off hiatus a while back. Did not age well imo. But when the sex is good, man, it's good, and Gyerin is a side character in it who shows up to seduce the main dom opposite the sub protagonist. They have lots of hot sex and then she fades out of the story, but I guess that either the author or the fans liked her enough that they wanted more, so... this was born, I guess?

Fingers crossed that this goes well!

last edited at May 3, 2021 11:02PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

God bless

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Sadistic Beauty is an older Korean BDSM webcomic that went on hiatus for a million years and then came back. Kinda... well, really not so great consent in lots of parts. Read it when I was younger and hornier and found out it came off hiatus a while back. Did not age well imo. But when the sex is good, man, it's good, and Gyerin is a side character in it who shows up to seduce the main dom opposite the sub protagonist. They have lots of hot sex and then she fades out of the story, but I guess that either the author or the fans liked her enough that they wanted more, so... this was born, I guess?

Well, with the explanation was enough, you didn't need to spoil the whole story but thanks

joined Mar 14, 2019

yayayayayay! thank you translators for the excellent translation! there has not been one so high quality till now. i look forward to your translations for the rest of it, as this is a fantastic story so far :))

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

17hunter00 posted:

Well, with the explanation was enough, you didn't need to spoil the whole story but thanks

Everything discussed happens well before the latter half. Most of it's Het (and also licensed / cancelled by Lezhin, woof) which is why it's not on here (i think it's almost all on tappytoon now though! just wrapping up the last few chapters)

Wonder how the group will handle Side Story B though: do they just upload it on MD when it comes back never? do they just drop this?? i hope they don't drop this

last edited at May 3, 2021 11:35PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

What the heck I never thought I'd see Sadistic Beauty on Dynasty

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

NATURE CALLS

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Princess_anime posted:

are the guys cute
this is important

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

TF ITS HERE I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT I-??? tbh the ending sucks in the original (this gl is just a side story, only gyerin showed in the original)

joined Dec 26, 2015

That was hardly a spoiler lol

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Princess_anime posted:

are the guys cute
this is important

if it's about jongwoo like I think it is, yeah - at least personality-wise, dude's a moeblob

A072566e-7fb8-4b31-9c9a-13fca6b9a7f6
joined May 1, 2020

YES YES YES THIS ONE ON DYNASTY

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The poor girl can't even hide it

6bdfe0ec04eb8a166cfa0839873926a9
joined Aug 20, 2020

There are certain things that I have been told about Gyerin in Sadistic Beauty and that is that the protagonist of that story has treated her badly, even forced her to participate in a threesome with a man when she is clearly a lesbian and even knowing that Gyerin had feelings for her, she continued using her like a sex toy and gave her hope for a future together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.