Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I was not expecting Mio to put up no resistance to anything that has happend.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Urgh, reading this makes me really uncomfortable, not enjoying it at all. I hate how pushy the childhood friend is and feel generally put off by their interactions, particularly with the younger sister as well. And still some kind of morbid fascination made me skip through the entire thing... Curiosity killed the cat is basically my life motto at this point.

last edited at May 12, 2021 11:58AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Precocious little scamp, ain't she?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

the most frustrating part about the latest chapter was the loading times.

E1a622a074370732fc4a098daef9fabe
joined Mar 26, 2021

ugh is it so hard for sm manga to have a consensual relationship? At least define a fucking safeword...

joined Apr 3, 2021

ugh is it so hard for sm manga to have a consensual relationship? At least define a fucking safeword...

it's a recent Mira work so that means the story is rushed to get to the "good" parts

joined Jul 26, 2016

You do realise Sarasa's essentially flying blind here, right? She's only ever done any of this stuff with Momo before - who is enough of an exuberant freak it's Sara who needed to apply the brakes.

Girl doesn't even understand her own limits and was herself pretty startled by how carried away she got.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I am super ok with sisters doing thingies, for some reason SM and no "love" throws me off though. So I'll be basic and hope the blondie gets on with Mio and the sister finds another way to enjoy her..things. I like the art, but not the BDSM but somehow always end up reading Mira, damn curiosity :P

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Woof!

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

safewords are fucking bullshit. They were created as a roleplay tool, so one could say "stop" and "no" without meaning it, and then grew too large and gained too much 'importance'. To the point that it gets used as a talisman by abusers. "Well, did she safeword?" i've heard from limit-breakers, in the same tone of voice as "What was she wearing?" in regards to rape. Give me clear communication any day, fuck the "safeword" bull shit at this point. It should not be called on the SUB to keep track of her limits like that, when being put into altered headspaces!

BTW, there technically WAS a 'safeword' in Chapter 4. it was "you can take off the collar any time, it is not mine to take it off of you". There. That's the "if you want it to stop, this is how to stop it".

joined Aug 29, 2019

Not like they absolutely needed a safeword yet (even if it would be healthy to have one). "Stop" was still "hol' up, I'm not so sure about this". She could have taken off the collar at this point, but chose to go on.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is that even SM ? Most of the scene just feel like humiliation.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sarasa x Mio is, for the moment, just a Dom/Sub relationship (in the making).

Sarasa x Momono is a SM relationship, but not a Dom/Sub one.

Momono just seem to enjoy pain, but is too feisty to be a sub.

As for Sarasa, she's a S, it seems. As her initials tells: Sarasa Mizuki.

last edited at May 12, 2021 2:03PM

joined Mar 31, 2013

Putting aside the weird consent stuff of the series, let's talk about what really matters.

Does anyone actually get anything out of waiting for each page to load like you're on dial-up because the images are roughly the size of a highway billboard?

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Putting aside the weird consent stuff of the series, let's talk about what really matters.

Does anyone actually get anything out of waiting for each page to load like you're on dial-up because the images are roughly the size of a highway billboard?

I think the drawings are actually upscaled, too. You can see that they're pixelated at full size.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Sarasa x Mio is, for the moment, just a Dom/Sub relationship (in the making).

Sarasa x Momono is a SM relationship, but not a Dom/Sub one.

Momono just seem to enjoy pain, but is too feisty to be a sub.

As for Sarasa, she's a S, it seems. As her initials tells: Sarasa Mizuki.

Momono would be well suited for what they call "brats" wouldn't she? and topping from the bottom perhaps? I know these things due to extensive research when I tried to date a girl into this things, not by experience, so I am just guessing.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Yeah, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I really wish I could find a good, consensual yuri manga with BDSM, -preferably with adults- but this seems to be a pipe dream. And don't say Sunstone. While I did like how they had a safe word in Sunstone and some of the art, I hate that comic so much. No spoilers, but I hated how angsty it got and stuff.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok I was "fine" with it till the walking the dog part. Why wouldn't she listen and stop it? Jesus duck,yes duck. I can't really like it when one of the persons involved wants things to stop and the other one continues. >__< will read more just to see if it gets better,or worse.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Meanwhile degenerates like Sarasa belong on a cross

joined Jun 21, 2018

And of course when she starts to regret it, she gets turned on by seeing the person she loves crying and barking.

last edited at May 12, 2021 6:07PM

joined May 1, 2015

Whoof.
Don't judge me.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh hell yeah, I was wary because I often don’t like Mira’s and work despite their premises appealing to me, but.... yeah, I’m actually really enjoying this.

IDK, in a fictional setting with characters that don’t really have their shit figured out starting to learn about the stuff they like...

Do I like to see really good communication in BDSM stuff? Absolutely. Would I enjoy things more if they set clear boundaries and had a conversation about what they’re doing? Yes, for sure. Am I also okay with them being in a weird limbo where they have a hard time expressing their real feelings toward one another and are finding new ways to communicate with each other? Yeah, I think it’s an interesting story. Their mutual desire is pulling them together, and it seems there is an emphasis on things being consensual even if they don’t have the scaffolding that in real life would be so important to keep everyone safe. To me it explores a similar place as like when you’re and it’s the first time you’re really into someone and you’re circling each other, not sure what it’s okay to show or feel but excited by this bright new thing in your life that might become something more. I think that’s really neat.

last edited at May 12, 2021 7:17PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I think part of it is Sarasa is scared. Scared that when Mio has to leave when her Mom gets back from her trip that they'll drift apart again, that she'll lose her love again. So she, in her desperation for something to keep them linked. is pushing the SM play. A secret for the two of them to share, to keep them connected. At least, I think that's how her mind is perceiving it right now. She WANTS to love Mio like in the fluffy yuri manga she has, but... her own base nature and desire to stay close to Mio is sort of warping her, if that makes sense. Plus Momono certainly isn't helping, egging Sarasa on like she is

Just my own personal take

joined Dec 18, 2016

Lewdholder posted:

Is Mira back?

Was never gone, her most recent series "Dream-Colored Replica" just got picked up by Irodori.

So, that series continuation would never be uploaded?

Irodori asked us to remove that series and refrain from uploading further as of a few months ago. We intend to continue complying with their copyright claims, so long as they remain legally grounded.

I heard that if you failed to download the copy twice, you're forbidden from downloading it again. Is that true? I am willing to pay, but my internet connection is seriously bad. Also why it's on pdf?

Anyone ever purchase from them?

Ayanero Taicho's work also licensed by them

last edited at May 12, 2021 7:45PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

I kinda dont like it, i mean forced stuff its always a no and she is doing it to her, she clearly saw her scared and decided to continue, i know she wont stop but i hope Mio wakes the hell up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.