Forum › Your True Color discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

This is getting better and better, why does it have to end.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

1 chapter left?!

man,i'm going to miss this manga...

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Damn, that bitch got double dunked on
Get tossed

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

One chapter left huh

joined Jan 3, 2020

This was a fantastic way to subvert the standard blackmail trope. I loved it!

Can't wait for the last chapter.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Cant get blackmailed if you just tell them to release the photo. If more people were like this than so many stories would go a lot easier lmao.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Take your blackmail and shove it... in fact, I'll subtly blackmail you right back by implying that I can prove that you've been trying to sabotage your costar's career...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"Publish and be damned!"

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

(sigh) I've somehow missed the last 9.5 chapters. The last one I read was the chapter where Sumika pulled Ito into the pool. I could see a chapter or two slipping past me but I can't fathom missing 10 updates!? I guess I have some reading to catch up on.

joined Mar 24, 2021

"Publish and be damned!"

Not really replying to this comment specifically, just wanted to mention that I have been following Yuri stories for about 10, maybe 13 years at least at this point. There was a time, when I used to lurk all the comment sections and Yuri forums (whatever that even was, haha). Back then, it seemed like there wasn't any yuri manga for which The Purple Library Guy hadn't commented or participated in the discussion in some sort of meaningful, insightful manner. You were everywhere! Nowadays, I usually just read the stories and rarely venture to comment sections (I don't have nearly as much time as I used to, sadly). For whatever reason I decided to check this one and I was pleasantly surprised to see the same avatar and username I remember from like 10 years ago. Sounds silly but it brought back a bunch of memories of that time. As far as I am concerned, you sir, are as much a staple of the genre as the yuri itself, and would like to thank you for some of the insight and recommendations that my younger self undoubtedly got from you.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

wish ito acted more as an MC sumika literally carried the whole relationship but it's still cute good luck you two

joined Oct 11, 2019

(sigh) I've somehow missed the last 9.5 chapters. The last one I read was the chapter where Sumika pulled Ito into the pool. I could see a chapter or two slipping past me but I can't fathom missing 10 updates!? I guess I have some reading to catch up on.

The same thing actually happened to me, thought I was going crazy because I had to go so far back to catch up.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The same thing actually happened to me, thought I was going crazy because I had to go so far back to catch up.

Oh, thank goodness, I'm not alone. This is one I'd been following, and I felt totally lost with the last chapter. Not sure when I lost the thread.

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

Same here, last I remembered was on chapter 7 then now ending? Great art and story ideas just wished the plot can be developed more and conflicts solved; like what about the family issues? More family and friends involvement would be cool too; maybe last chapter would tie up things? Also wish Ito would have better support role; she finally stood up for themselves in these final chapters at least. (For some reason I thought of Ito like Yuu from YagaKimi at first but then she's shown to be indecisive and inconfident; Ito from W Juliet was also a independent strong role so I was surprised).

last edited at May 9, 2021 9:30PM

Waterwolfwings
Fox_pog
joined Mar 29, 2021

I feel stupid that I'm just starting after it finishes but I'm already confused
Edit: k done now to wait

last edited at May 12, 2021 6:47AM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

This is such a weird premise, you meet this idol you really like in real life, and they don't turn up the way you expected them to, so, what do you do? Well of course you act like a normal human being and learn to not hold other humans up to such high standards. But this girl, what does she do? she fucking goes and basically says "I'll shape you to be how i want you to be" like HUH??!?!?? BITCH EXCUSE YOU????

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Atleast they address it a bit, because goodness this chick has some nerve.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Funny that this one got front-page featured while 1 chapter from completion. It's been fun to read along and watch the comments section explode, though I guess a lot of those angry commentators didn't keep up with it.

joined Jan 1, 2021

Aww it's already end :( Oh well it was a nice story though Thank you for the translation you translators did a good job and same as the author

joined May 29, 2021

Good ending! I’m satisfied.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Crying rn

joined Jul 22, 2020

I love this so much ;_;

Eefgrstrsvw
joined Nov 15, 2016

ahhh....... I want more.

Vh90xltv_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

That was a good ending, really lovely ;w;

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

these two are the fucking cutest! made my whole week.

and finally they shagged

To reply you must either login or sign up.