Forum › Posts by ImhumanUwU

joined Jan 1, 2021

The artstyle is familiar. Isn’t this the artist of Ouji-sama iranai? Very cute

It is the artist of Ouji-sama iranai

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

after reading this I don't think I have a good feeling about this....well just gotta wait for the next chapter and see what happens

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

Ah so it's the same artist that made the manga that is traumatizing. No wonder I recognise the art. Oh well I'm looking forward to this manga though hope it's not going be traumatizing like the other one...

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 5:50PM

joined Jan 1, 2021

Ok that is depressing as fuck. I didn't expect that ending tbh

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

I'll give this 7.6. The storyline are very good but kinda sad that three of them didn't end up together but still it's really a good story. Also tysm for translating this manga it was good ^^

joined Jan 1, 2021

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP. This is the first time that I'm actually looking forward to manga that has harem tag

joined Jan 1, 2021

I'm sorry but when is the new chapter uploaded? No rush though

joined Jan 1, 2021

Why did I start thinking that a real person control the robot.Thats why the robot acts like a real human.This is is just my thought btw.

joined Jan 1, 2021

Ngl one-shots are the best

joined Jan 1, 2021

Easy answer. Just say yes to all of them duh

poly relationship let's go

joined Jan 1, 2021

I'm starting to like this

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

This already has 82 chapters right???

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

Can any translation group pick this up?? I'm just wondering..

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

Aww it's already end :( Oh well it was a nice story though Thank you for the translation you translators did a good job and same as the author

ImhumanUwU
Semelparous discussion 23 Jun 00:38
joined Jan 1, 2021

I don't know what to say

ImhumanUwU
joined Jan 1, 2021

I'm kind of worry that the love triangle will not going to be happen as much as I love to see three of them together and I really ship three of them