Forum › Ms. Kuzuryu's Favorite is Small discussion

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

BoobTwinkler posted:

Perogi are eastern-European dumplings, generally about fist-sized, typically filled with some form of savory meat.

Fist-size? That'd be 1 hella huge pierog. The ones I eat are usually around 5 centimeters big max.

It varies from country to country. The original "authentic" ones might be smaller, but here in the Nordics at least they're commonly around the size of a closed fist. :)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BoobTwinkler posted:

I will however fully stand by my point that 2SpiritCherokeePrincess doesn't have a legitimate point in this context and is mainly at fault for showing up out of nowhere just to demand that another user conforms to their stance on an issue that is both debatable and entirely unrelated to this forum and thread.

It's rude, has no relevance to this discussion and essentially just invites a fight about the issue. Unintentional baiting, I would call it.

And to make clear; I have not at any point intended to imply that cultural appropriation does not exist nor that it does no harm, merely that the situation that ChrokeePrincess was reacting to here was not really a harmful example of such and therefor that their reaction was overreactive, misguided, unconstructive and rude.

Not the way I see it. The way I see it is that you were the one in the wrong here. If you want to discuss this any further then take it to the help thread. And other site staff are free to weigh in on whether they disagree with me or not in this context.

Now, can we please get back to talking about the big-butt hamster yuri?

You don't get to be the one to say that when you were the source of the problem in the first place.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Now, can we please get back to talking about the big-butt hamster yuri?

You don't get to be the one to say that when you were the source of the problem in the first place.

Oh sure, I'm the problem and not the guy who literally did nothing but show up out of nowhere to harass and accuse another user of insulting native americans.

Yes I do, because the source of the problem is Cherokee and now by extension you, who keep defending their random harassment of another user as if it was in any way justified.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 9:23AM

joined Dec 13, 2020

Yes I do, because the source of the problem is Cherokee and now by extension you, who keep defending their random harassment of another user as if it was in any way justified.

May I volunteer to be the one who said that? Let's just assume I am the one asking everyone to drop this debate, then drop the debate and be done with it.

joined Apr 6, 2019

May I volunteer to be the one who said that? Let's just assume I am the one asking everyone to drop this debate, then drop the debate and be done with it.

I second that, and I believe everybody writing here does too. Can't we all just get along? Take the discussion on totems and taboos to the cafe.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

This "discussion" has been more or less settled over in the help thread.
There's no need to address it any further here.

joined Apr 6, 2019

^ Thank goodness.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Toys

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hey, the translator works, that can really help them get closer.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

whoa the translator works. Is it weird that I actually want to see some proper communication between Kuzuryu and Chome? Like, I just want them to be friends or something.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

FUCK YEAH MORE HAMSTER HUMAN YURI

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Those cats are going down.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's not like it's not a cute read, but I don't really see how this can go anywhere, and I guess I'm not that much into it that I won't find it dull if just sticks with "hamsta cute!" without anything else ...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Miss kuzuryu's favourite is violent

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Totes adorbs.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

When I saw "Toys" my mind went to a VERY dark place.

Cute chapter.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Hamsters are actually incredibly violent creatures, especially towards other hamsters. Never put two in the same cage!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I assume the cats referenced here are Nora-San and her sister from the crossover chapter

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I assume the cats referenced here are Nora-San and her sister from the crossover chapter

Cats are just her natural enemy. (She does refer to them as such in the original, but it's hard to work into a sentence so I left it out.)

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Hamsters are actually incredibly violent creatures, especially towards other hamsters. Never put two in the same cage!

I did not know that! I keep learning new things (I love the animals did-you-know?) I love this manga!!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. Is that it then? pout

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Gah, I wanted more! Did Neji really run out of ideas, or has she always intended for this story to end so soon?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

rip hamster yuri, with such a premise it was kind of bound to either get weird or not go at all

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Where's the rest? It feels like it just... ended. Consider me disappointed. Not one of my favourite Neji stories, that's for sure.

I was hoping the hamster would turn human, or if not that, a better ending.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"It's not the endings that will haunt you, but the space where they should lie."

To reply you must either login or sign up.