Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Imouto love the MC huh....
i support you,Imouto!

Shadowofdimentio
Madoka%202
joined May 13, 2018

Ah the classic trope of younger sibling and mc in love with older sibling. A tale as old as time, tho less common in yuri. With added 'blackmail' (the best trope when subverted), this is looking great

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

Realmente dijeron ":v"

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Can't wait for the upcoming chapters

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Ah, I feel the imouto will make a good mistress for our MC, I really like how this one is developing

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope the oneechan ships them too XD this is lovely

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I am enjoying this, eagerly waiting for more!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She probably licked the recorder too before disinfecting it.

joined Jul 26, 2016
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This is pretty funny, but wow Nika-chan has to be something of a pervert herself to get all flustered over the person she likes almost licking her recorder.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Alien Covenant flashbacks.

I'll do the fingering...

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

could be good if it doesn't stick too close to the formula

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is pretty funny, but wow Nika-chan has to be something of a pervert herself to get all flustered over the person she likes almost licking her recorder.

Well, you know. She does more or less understand the connotations after all.

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

Other dog collar yuri?

Well there's "That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch" but the dog collar moments are mostly delusions of the leading girl (a baby lesbian who really puts the M in MC). But there are hints that in the future she will really get a dog collar from her gf.

Then there's "Her Pet" which most people think is an icky story.

Then there are stories where someone is put in a dog collar for a page or two, usually as a joke, but that's not what you're looking for, right?
Like Maid wo Nerae:

(snipping out the picture since it's very big as a reply)

This happens once, and never again, so I guess it's not what you want, hm?

ah shoot sorry I didn't look at the comments after throwing that out (only checked a bit before deciding there's probably no one saying it ;-; )

Thank you for giving links! I have read the first one, and I want to read the second one but it's incredibly hard to do everytime since it's... like, both sweet and yet "wow this is... something indeed." not sure how to describe it. I never managed to finish it either hahaa

and yes, just a page or two is definitely not what I want ;----; thank you still though!

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 7:43PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm echoing a lot of other people here in that this series is a lot more fun than I was expecting going into it. Koiko being a (mostly) unabashed pervert and Nika being a tsundere sadist work well together; it reminds me a bit of The Real Her (which I also loved).

The fact that Koiko and Nika have the same reactions to being caught and finding out it was NIka's recorder was great - they really are meant for each other.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm echoing a lot of other people here in that this series is a lot more fun than I was expecting going into it. Koiko being a (mostly) unabashed pervert and Nika being a tsundere sadist work well together; it reminds me a bit of The Real Her (which I also loved).

Koika's reactions also give me a bit of hit of Hishikawa in Shouraiteki ni Shindekure. There are some major differences between the characters, but the general tone of a messed-up situation being hilariously funny strikes me as similar.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Other dog collar yuri?

Well there's "That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch" but the dog collar moments are mostly delusions of the leading girl (a baby lesbian who really puts the M in MC). But there are hints that in the future she will really get a dog collar from her gf.

Then there's "Her Pet" which most people think is an icky story.

Then there are stories where someone is put in a dog collar for a page or two, usually as a joke, but that's not what you're looking for, right?
Like Maid wo Nerae:

(snipping out the picture since it's very big as a reply)

This happens once, and never again, so I guess it's not what you want, hm?

ah shoot sorry I didn't look at the comments after throwing that out (only checked a bit before deciding there's probably no one saying it ;-; )

Thank you for giving links! I have read the first one, and I want to read the second one but it's incredibly hard to do everytime since it's... like, both sweet and yet "wow this is... something indeed." not sure how to describe it. I never managed to finish it either hahaa

and yes, just a page or two is definitely not what I want ;----; thank you still though!

I personally enjoyed reading Her Pet. You can think of it as something at the level of a Kodama Naoko story but slightly less toxic and in a different way. Aside from that, Her Pet is kinda fluffy.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

[solemn judgement]

Priceless reaction!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Twintails, sadist and tsundere. Blessed manga.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I hope Nika-chan will train this pervert to submission

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It was already pretty obvious, but here's the confirmation that Nika has it bad for Koiko! Honestly, as obsessed as Koiko is with her sister, Nika probably has a better shot with Koiko than she thinks.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Samurai Archery would take on a Lot of symbolic value in eras of peace, where things like the perfect 100 shots would crop up

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooff that hurt...

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I know endgame is most likely Koiko x Nika, but for some reason, I actually don't want Koiko to fall for the Imouto. Maybe it's cause it's the obvious outcome that I don't want it to actually happen or something.

Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if Onee-sama turned out to be a massive siscon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.