Forum › Posts by darkfenrir

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

This one seems to be going really good so I'm excited for next few chapters :eyes:

(On note about ABO, I personally find the whole "creepiness" is what makes the whole 'verse so good? Like it's really bad irl yeah, but that's why it's so enjoyable in fiction)

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

Omg, everytime I see update for this I fell further in love with them ToT SO GOOOOOOOD

darkfenrir
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is going really interesting tbh. :eyes: And I can agree on like, being hidden by 'evil' witch is better than manipulated by men :^)

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

By the way for people not feeling it, imo you guys should give the light novel a try because the manga really doesn't give a lot of this justice and explains a lot of things VERY WELL and better. A lot of their thoughts didn't get translated over very well in the manga form, and so far, from how I tried to sell this one to friends, 2 out of 2 people went from meh to find the LN really well-written, so take that how you will. (3 out of 3 people including me I guess)

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I understand this so well! I have a lot of moments where I just feel like "oh gods, there's no way that one is bottom I don't accept this!!!" and that happens so much...

darkfenrir
Image Comments 24 Jun 21:26
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018
E4txv-huyaegug7-orig

Skadi just doesn't want Specter to go missing again if she lets go :"""")

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

Man the two of them are still as wonderful as ever, but gods, I don't have any patience for people that fans the flames of insecurity...

darkfenrir
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I don't get this omegaverse/beastiality traits nonsense.

Why not just make more yurixfutanari mangas/series? Same thing without the animalistic like crap.

I will point you to look at primal play stuff.

Actually now I think about it, omegaverse seems to be the scenario where primal play is the thing (even if the original isn't aimed that iirc), like a version of society where it's all primal / prey going on.

A bit like primal version of those everyone is Dom or sub or switch AUs. BDSM AUs are great too...

darkfenrir
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I don't get it why people that doesn't enjoy omegaverse insist on coming to a work about it just to wave their superior morale thing :tm: instead of getting that yes, people likes different thing, thank you. Some people enjoy certain stuff in their fiction, okay.

This series looks pretty good to be honest. I always enjoy more omegaverse works, especially those of yuri :ok_hand:

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I am very cautious about being excited here, mainly because recent years have taught me that original plot + solid worldbuilding + yuri - school setting - fanservice is a recipe for the manga getting axed after 2-3 volumes (let alone getting animated).

Considering the series is adapted from the LN, which already has 4 volumes right now, at the very least you'll have that to read through if the manga is axed. (Right now it's up to volume 1 only, volume 2 coming out 20th july, and 3 at 16th november by yenpress)

darkfenrir
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

Other dog collar yuri?

Well there's "That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch" but the dog collar moments are mostly delusions of the leading girl (a baby lesbian who really puts the M in MC). But there are hints that in the future she will really get a dog collar from her gf.

Then there's "Her Pet" which most people think is an icky story.

Then there are stories where someone is put in a dog collar for a page or two, usually as a joke, but that's not what you're looking for, right?
Like Maid wo Nerae:

(snipping out the picture since it's very big as a reply)

This happens once, and never again, so I guess it's not what you want, hm?

ah shoot sorry I didn't look at the comments after throwing that out (only checked a bit before deciding there's probably no one saying it ;-; )

Thank you for giving links! I have read the first one, and I want to read the second one but it's incredibly hard to do everytime since it's... like, both sweet and yet "wow this is... something indeed." not sure how to describe it. I never managed to finish it either hahaa

and yes, just a page or two is definitely not what I want ;----; thank you still though!

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 7:43PM

darkfenrir
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I need links for the other dog collar yuri if anyone is willing to :eyes: this is good stuff

darkfenrir
Image Comments 24 Mar 05:32
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018
Rekka

omg Rekka's stuff is always <3333333

darkfenrir
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I remember reading this a few months ago and man this is one amazing piece of work ;_;

Thank for for the translator on working on this! Really made me want to find more touhou LNs to read...

darkfenrir
Image Comments 20 Feb 04:18
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018
73212584_p0

Mmmm, rekka's works are as good as usual <3

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

@Freya thanks for explaining! :D

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

It's a sweet day to see a new Yukareimu doujin! Very interesting one too, although I still don't understand fully what happened...

darkfenrir
Image Comments 31 Dec 20:57
Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018
72340760_p5

Hug them fluffs <3