joined Mar 19, 2020

Fated one seems a bit strong

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Fated one seems a bit strong

Perhaps

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Fortress city states of yuri. An attractive way of life.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I want more mega-school lore

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

top ten sadest deaths in anime

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Are these still being translated? I’m really hoping for another chapter!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

/u/Scans has translations through chapter 21 courtesy of GoggledAnon but no editor/typesetter. I could potentially pick it up but it would be down the line, I’ve got a lot of series on my plate right now, it’s free to pick up by anyone though.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

While we have translations up to date, the site where this is serialized is no longer hosting ch12-13, so unless someone out there has managed to save them, we'll likely need someone to donate some vol1 tank raws.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

While we have translations up to date, the site where this is serialized is no longer hosting ch12-13, so unless someone out there has managed to save them, we'll likely need someone to donate some vol1 tank raws.

Can the raws be purchased? If so then I’m willing to donate.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's up on Amazon JP with a Kindle version available, yes.

joined Oct 11, 2019

It's up on Amazon JP with a Kindle version available, yes.

I couldn't find the Amazon page for this, do you have a link and also how would I donate it, I need more of this series

joined Oct 11, 2019

Thank you scanlators for your hard (and quick) work :)

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Poor girl.

joined Oct 17, 2016

I know its supposed to be a gag manga, but the way they treat Tei isnt funny at all. Its actually the first time I dont wish for the two MCs not to get together...

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Vol1 take raws have been purchased :) Will upload files shortly. In the meantime it's worth noting that this is the site where you can view all the current chapters not yet in a tank (in case this hasn't been linked yet):

https://mangacross.jp/comics/princess

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks Malibu. You're a hero.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Did they have to put a whole panel dedicated to the chest of an 11 year old?

joined Jan 3, 2020

I know the gag humor abuse of Tei isn't great morally, but a lot of it still manages to be really funny to me. Maybe because I was also really socially awkward but not THAT socially awkward and treated badly but not THAT badly. This makes it like an absurdist parody of myself in high school, which somehow makes me laugh.

You mean the lack of chest? I don't know, I actually really thought this was a step up from most manga (moderately depressing). They actually tell the underage character a relationship is inappropriate, and don't continuously sexualize her (with the exception of that panel, which is supposed to be a kind of reveal of her age).

last edited at Mar 31, 2021 1:51PM

joined May 24, 2014

Welcome to manga!

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

That's not the chest of an 11 year old...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I didn't even think of it as sexualized, I just thought it was a bit of humor based on how breast sizes can be different and varying sometimes despite age. Older people with smaller breasts might be jealous of younger people with larger breasts. Fictional settings and art can exaggerate and play up body types for humor dynamics like this. But of course here we go again, the usual debate about how they're "over sexualizing a fictional minor". Sometimes I wonder if it's the viewer's fault for sexualizing the scene, and then they blame the author, but who knows. Things then always escalate and it derails the conversation of the manga, so then the mod/admin come and tell people to knock it off, take it to another part of the forum. Just another Tuesday.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

She's uhhh... got some pretty amazing logic leaping abilities.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I appreciate that Tei's response to this oppai-loli wasn't envy but rather utter bafflement at this extremely Japanese nonsense.

To reply you must either login or sign up.