Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Phpmrblo2_c2pm
joined Jun 18, 2018

NOOOOOOOO you can't smack me with a cliffhanger like that!

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

On the one hand, this series is giving up a golden opportunity for a long run with Asumi visiting a colorful, varied, and numerous succession of different companions (a la Yurikanpu). But it was always obvious that the focus was less on the journey and more on the destination and that Mai was going to be found sooner rather than later, so I'm not surprised.

I second this, I am bit disappointed that a new girl per chapter didn't last a bit more, but I am sure it will still be a good time, just hope it will still last a while a more.

btw I forgot, this one is a bi-monthly manga right?

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 5:14PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Poor girl doesn't consider that 'Asumi' could be an alias.

As for toddler-con, she refers to her Asumi-sized pillow, 150 cm. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch05#6
That's 4'11" for you Americans. Short, but not child short; the mean for Japanese women is 5'2".
...which must be Mai's imaginary Asumi.

As for time, we had two time-skips:

Mai macks on her when Asumi in elementary school; we get a 3 year later skip as Asumi reminisces; then there's another skip into "adulthood": https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch01#9

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch01#10

And the story starts on Asumi's 20th birthday: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch01#3

This chapter says Mai is 22, probably on the high end, since middle-school Asumi indicates a 3 year age gap.

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 5:15PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

To be fair with Mai, Asumi has also been fantasizing about her in middle-school form, since she can only remember her that way. So they're both lolicons for now xD

Also the age difference between the two is less than I thought, i was thinking 2-3 years but Mai is 22 and Asumi has recently turn 21(she can drink now), only they're only one year apart (1.5 maybe? )

Drinking age varies by region in Japan. She's probably 18, since she was in elementary school when Mai was graduating Middle school.

Drinking age in Japan is 20

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS IT'S HAPPENING
I THINK I'LL BE DYING NEXT CHAPTER HNNNNNNNG

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Holy fuck, they're actually pushing the plot along. I didn't see that one coming, but fuck I like it

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Unless that reservation is a huge fakeout and it's a different Asumi

You know, I do think it might be a different Asumi. Mai will definitely think it's her Asumi and get all nervous and shit, only to get revealed it's a different Asumi. I could totally see this manga pulling that kind of crap on us.

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 7:47PM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

ITS HAPPENING OMG

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I second this, I am bit disappointed that a new girl per chapter didn't last a bit more, but I am sure it will still be a good time, just hope it will still last a while a more.

Totally understandable-- in fact I would've loved to see a couple chapters with new girls, but to have them all recurring characters would've been a bit of a headache, seeing how most, if not all of them are Mai's co-worker/friends.

But I'm also glad it didn't stay past its welcome....'else it would've ended up like a Yurika, where I have absolutely no idea where that plot went...

That being said, I went absolutely feral over this chapter. So much anticipation...!!

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Totally understandable-- in fact I would've loved to see a couple chapters with new girls, but to have them all recurring characters would've been a bit of a headache, seeing how most, if not all of them are Mai's co-worker/friends.

But I'm also glad it didn't stay past its welcome....'else it would've ended up like a Yurika, where I have absolutely no idea where that plot went...

That being said, I went absolutely feral over this chapter. So much anticipation...!!

That's true, this direction is probably for better

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Fantasizing about living together? How perverse

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Thats a bit Early

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

WOOOOO ITS HAPPENING

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Is this manga only one volume?! It's on Japanese Amazon I think but I assumed there'd be more than one. Please, let there be more than one

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm seeing it with my own eyes, but I still don't believe it. The childhood friend might actually win? Though to be fair, there aren't really any other rivals lol

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Disappointed by the lack of sex in this chapter, but happy to see the story is moving along. Faster than I expected, honestly. Like most people, I could have stood a couple more sex professionals of the week. Seeing the different kind of girls she hires and how she responds to each one has been a lot of fun.

Oh hey. I just had an idea. What if each of the girls she’s been with has improved her sexual technique to the point Asumi tells her her kisses are great, not plain any more?

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I wonder if the "June 5" of the appointment will be the release date of their meet chapter (hope not and it will be a lot sooner)

joined Dec 13, 2020

Time for Mai to start a intense program of martial arts sex training in order to WIN! XD

Not enough time up to the end of this single-volume story.

Anyone besides me laughed when Mai woke up smooching her pillow? It happens a lot in fiction: somebody dreams about kissing and wakes up giving passionate kisses to their pillow. It's funny but I'm curious to know if it really happens in real life? It seems unlikely to me. I know for sure that I never did it.

joined Oct 14, 2020

Not gonna lie, that chick creeps me out. It made me kind of uncomfortable how obsessed she seems to be with Asumi.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

mai being hopelessly in love with asumi is so fuckin cute, can't wait for their eventual meeting

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Oooh. The next chapter should be interesting...

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Anyone besides me laughed when Mai woke up smooching her pillow? It happens a lot in fiction: somebody dreams about kissing and wakes up giving passionate kisses to their pillow. It's funny but I'm curious to know if it really happens in real life? It seems unlikely to me. I know for sure that I never did it.

I, for one, have never done something so perverse and definitely did not have a pillow similar to Mai's that I hugged ever night. Definitely not.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

mai being hopelessly in love with asumi is so fuckin cute, can't wait for their eventual meeting

Me too!

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Time for Mai to start a intense program of martial arts sex training in order to WIN! XD

Not enough time up to the end of this single-volume story.

You people do realize Mai's a lesbian sex worker, right? She's had plenty of sexual experience. Much more than Asumi, actually. All she needs is just a little bit of self-confidence.

last edited at Mar 27, 2021 5:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.