Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i honestly don´t care that this one turned into a threesome hell now is even more enjoyable, after watching countless harem manga/anime i really came to hate all kind of triangles, quadrangles, harems etc. Usually it´s pretty clear who´s going to get the MC and everything else is filler fanservice and pandering, Despite the somewhat poor execution i think this turn of events is kind of refreshing if this doesn´t gets axed and gets a proper development we could still have a great story,

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 2:56AM

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

I really, really hope this doesn't get hit by the axe. Poly manga are so rare and we need more of them. The only other safe for work non-doujin ones I can think of are An Easy Introduction To Love Triangles and Luminous=Blue.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Aw yeah, poly ending activated.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

I think this one still has a whole lot of potential, assuming it doesn't get axed.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Small typo on 8.2 page 8:

they're -> their own different kinds of love

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Aw that's so cute though even if it's predictable. Predictable can be comfy too y'know?

joined Oct 9, 2011

What happened to sayo's arrows? Has she lost her love?

Probably nothing, you just dont always see the arrows.

B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

That's cute

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Gonna be funny if this ends without poly.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Adorable.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

WHOLESOME

joined Feb 18, 2015

There are definite parallels between the teachers' thruple and the MC's roommates, at least visually.

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

So, polyamory route it is. Awesome!

ckretaznmayden
__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

Let's go!!!!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

You know, that would make for a VERY shocking twist. But most likely the artist simply forgot to add them in.

Possibly.

Another theory is that she's a little confused by the accidental kiss and maybe isn't certain where her love is at the moment. The arrows do seem to show up in full force when emotions are involved so if someone isn't actively feeling at that moment, they simply may not have any arrows. (Like if they're thinking about doing homework or having to clean the kitchen instead of the person they love).

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Damn, I was hoping for shipwars after reading the first few chapters.

As someone who was rooting for Rinna, give me all the copium, this is looking like a poly ending.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

You know, that would make for a VERY shocking twist. But most likely the artist simply forgot to add them in.

Possibly.

Another theory is that she's a little confused by the accidental kiss and maybe isn't certain where her love is at the moment. The arrows do seem to show up in full force when emotions are involved so if someone isn't actively feeling at that moment, they simply may not have any arrows. (Like if they're thinking about doing homework or having to clean the kitchen instead of the person they love).

My guess would be there is no change in her affection so they don't need to be shown.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It would probably a big mess and also a huge load of work to make the arrow everytime. I think the author just make the arrows when the feelings is strong enough.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It would probably a big mess and also a huge load of work to make the arrow everytime. I think the author just make the arrows when the feelings is strong enough.

Yeah probably. And they have enough to draw already.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Teachers who teach by being a good example in everyday life are rare.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

I think it's more that it's trying to show that Rinna is exclaiming her love super loudly at the moment.

I don't have an issue with a poly route, but the way we are getting there is so sloppy. The two girls outside of the MC accidentally kiss and then MC happens upon a poly relationship that has two of her teachers like the convienence of it is so lazy

I kind of imagined this manga would be the two girls who like the MC trying to flirt with her in different ways and the MC being like agh I don't want to love but it's really turned into something else entirely-

It kinda reads to me like the author realized that poly was an option partway through writing the series, honestly.

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 6:52PM

Veloce1
joined Dec 17, 2017

Yeah dunno why people get all frisky about polyamory and whether people accept it or not. Technically it's been sanctioned by society for a very long time. Mormons practiced polygamy for a long time until they were forced not to. I'm actually not entirely sure why it's not more widely accepted other than the roots of treating women like property.

I'd argue that is because men have always been seen as superior and women as property. It's easier for men to have multiple wives and other men are seen as competition. If they were to "share" a woman with other men, then they would definitely be called cucks.

Personally I am all for the idea IRL, but it does have its problems practically. For example, there may be instances where two people like each other a lot and then also you, but not as much as each other. So that can make you feel kind of jealous and lonely I imagine. Poly probably works best with at least one person being asexual, or not very attached to romantic feelings. Or sometimes the third person comes in, and then suddenly the person you like a lot likes someone else a lot more.

Jealousy works differently for polyamorous people. When you're in a committed relationship, there is no "liking someone more" because you care equally about the people you're with. Funny thing also, when polyamorous people see their partners together (or with their metamours), they experience the opposite of jealousy - it's called compersion. It's a sort of happy feeling where you feel loved.

Sincerely, a bi polyamorous asexual.

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 7:21PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Gonna be funny if this ends without poly.

Plottwist: Multiamory

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 7:35PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I kind of imagined this manga would be the two girls who like the MC trying to flirt with her in different ways and the MC being like agh I don't want to love but it's really turned into something else entirely

Tbh this is the whole argument in a nutshell, the story was never about "who Will she end Up with" But "Will she overcome her trauma".

We can see All the way back in the stranger confession chapter that Mei is much too vulnerable to handle a flirting battle

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

I was hoping the teacher and the nurse are dating but the author exceeded my expectations and actually made it poly!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.