Forum › Posts by ehire

Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

Beautiful~I can't wait for the epilogue <333

Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

I respect polyamory but I'm not a fan of it so im kind of sad this manga turned this path, i was liking it a lot :c

ehire
Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

Just like everyone else I liked this manga too and it's to sad it had to end like this;w;
I dont' know if this is good news but I found on the author's twitter that they shared a photo of the Flower Flower volumes a few months ago and with google translate I think they're saying in one of their answer that they would like to draw something again?:

https://twitter.com/misyouko/status/1045856576257515520

Maybe there's still hope to see a continuation :'D

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 2:19PM

Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

I'm so lost... So then, Eimi likes her but hasn't realize her feelings well? Or is it just really her selfish feelings/obsession for her friend and not wanting to be alone?
And it makes me wonder if Yuu migh have some feelings for her since she seemed fine to kiss her... or she is just an amazing friend to still care about her after all Eimi has done to her.

Maybe I'm thinking too much but I was liking this manga, oh well I'll just think they end up happy in the end T-T

ehire
Honey Crush discussion 04 Oct 19:14
Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

Waaa this manga was really beautiful! I used to be a fan of this sort of endings TuT I really loved it! I'm sure Mitsu will be able to be happy in that new life and I hope Kyouko can be happy too! I want to believe that someday somewhere they'll get to meet each other again and be happy <3 I remember reading a manga where something like this happened and the reborn girl ended up with her love even if time pased, so I'm gonna think that something like that might happen here T3T