Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Wow, ch32 was so fast.
Raw came out on 5th March. And on 6th March, we already had the English scanlation.

https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/himegimi/

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

So are they going to become "super friends" with a "super friendship"?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow, TLs coming out at lightning pace. Much appreciated.

Yeah, I think it's easier to ask who didn't see this one coming. I'm just tired, maaan. I knew it was inevitable, and I'm still disappointed. Guess I'll be back for the next chapter hoping for some progress.

joined Jan 26, 2021

Someone take them to therapy please

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

At least the meaning of "Useless Princess" makes a lot more sense...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol the way they get so intense is always pretty hilarious to me. It's so over the top.

joined Oct 14, 2020

I got baited. The way Kurokawa looked so serious when she said she wanted to talk led me to think they might actually have a meaningful discussion about what happened. Then she hit us with the old "I'm not worthy". What a Goddamn disappointment.

Lol the way they get so intense is always pretty hilarious to me. It's so over the top.

Also this. Part of the reason I enjoy this manga is the sheer amount of over-dramatizing. Every reaction is like they've been told their whole family died in a fire.

joined May 17, 2019

The amount of frustration I get watching these useless princesses is extreme. I look forward to how these useless princesses will get together romantically.

joined Dec 8, 2016

Well, shit.

Kurokawa's inferiority complex has been well known to the readers since Chap. 25, so this isn't really a surprise. Still, I was hoping, though...

Now the question is, do they awkward aversion-crap for the next 10-15 chapters? Or does Fujishiro go after Kurokawa love with abandon despite being rejected? If it's the former, we're looking at Girl Friends 2.0 at best.

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

I guess.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Wow, ch32 was so fast.
Raw came out on 5th March. And on 6th March, we already had the English scanlation.

lol, people were up our asses like 5 minutes after the raws came out. we also dont want to make people wait during these climactic chapters.

p.s. the proofreader message at the end is not from me. usually, the only people i tell to go fuck themselves are bigots.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 2:04AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The stakes here are so goddam high they have a medical card

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Definitely saw this coming as soon as she started saying her real feelings, but I kept hoping it wasn't the case. Fuuuck! Why is it so hard for people to like themselves?!

bows down to the great glorious Stan Miller for rushing this out

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Totally expected her to view it that way, but dang, the panneling, the fonts...That was intense!
Thousands thanks to the translating group!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This is awful...that we have to wait a whole month now for an update

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh yes, much gratefulness from me towards the hardworking translating team <3

joined Oct 13, 2014

what the ffuuuuuuuuccccckkk? that was insane

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Thank you translators for such a fast release. And I agree, this was a long time coming. Heck, you can feel the author release so many chapters worth of buildup. Anyway, it's on brand. Makes it all the more satisfying when they do overcome the uselessness. Eventually. Hopefully. Maybe.

I'll still be following this until the end. Uselessness is entertaining in its own way XD

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Welp, I didn't think this was actually going to be addressed in the following chapter, I really thought we were going to be strung along for a bit first. This reaction from Kurokawa does not come as any big surprise to me, I feel like a lot of people called this in the comments but man is it frustrating to read

That build up in the chapter though, that was INTENSE!! Really set the tone for the outburst I feel

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 3:01AM

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

The story's centering on Kurokawa's angst but honestly that was some grade A dehumanizing. I'm not sure I'll be comfortable with the inevitable happy end after this.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can't say I am surprised about this development, but the continually entertaining over the top dramatics did hit even higher than expected so there is that.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Glasses have returned. Why? What does that mean?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Glasses have returned. Why? What does that mean?

wow! totally missed that detail.

Well at least they didn't start avoiding each other, and they both aired things out. I'm kinda hopeful for the next chapter.

Oh and nice to see Kuro with her glasses again.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 3:43AM by

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

While the panels of Kurokawa screaming looked goofy af, i feel like they conveyed the severity of her self-image quite well. Next chapter is going to get interesting, we either going to go the misinterpretation route where Kurokawa's words would make Nanaki feel like she regrets ever knowing her and its going to cause a rift between them and probably would need outside interference from all the friends. Or we get a decisive Nanaki snapping Kurokawa out of her manic episode and try to get some sense into her and tell her that the reason she's telling her she loves her its because she sees as her equal, but unless this manga is ending in like the next 3 chapters, i doubt we'll get that.

Also, Kurokawa's self-loathe kinda reminded me of Suoh from Flowers a bit since they both are seen as attractive by other people, but their dark past memories makes them feel not worthy of admiration from their peers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.