Forum › Itazura Privacy discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

These are funny and sweet, I wish the chapters were longer.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ch4 pg4....reminded me of mean girls XD

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Whew lawd this left a bad first impression. I won't lie, I was kinda iffy after the first chapter, but with more context this seems way more cute than we were led to believe lol. I'm diggin it.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why is she pretending to bully her tho

They don't have the whole tension that the bully/lover dynamic often have, it's just a weird pretense for no reason

Mehhh

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

They don't have the whole tension that the bully/lover dynamic often have, it's just a weird pretense for no reason

Mehhh

Foreplay.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Mehhh

Foreplay.

Seems legit.
Definitely better than consensual non-consent by a long margin.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm confused by the sheer number of people who apparently feel compelled to whine about why fiction doesn't strictly follow reality to the letter on certain things and turn a completely blind eye to every other thing that falls under that same complaint. The hypocritical double standard disgusts me.

Don't like fake bullying-based romance? THEN FUCK OFF AND DON'T READ THIS ANYMORE, NOBODY'S FORCING YOU AND NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like this manga... But see, I say this even if no one asked me, that's just how forum works, you don't wait for permission to speak like in a jury or some army.
I tend to ignore people that I disagree with, but I can't take away their right to speak, unless I'm a mod and then I would need to wait until they actually break any forum rules... So please calm down and just ignore what you don't like.

last edited at May 7, 2019 6:03PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm confused by the sheer number of people who apparently feel compelled to whine about why fiction doesn't strictly follow reality to the letter on certain things and turn a completely blind eye to every other thing that falls under that same complaint. The hypocritical double standard disgusts me.

Don't like fake bullying-based romance? THEN FUCK OFF AND DON'T READ THIS ANYMORE, NOBODY'S FORCING YOU AND NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!

I get it--you're really secretly dating the Forum, and this is your version of foreplay.

Very ingenious homage to the story, I must say.

last edited at May 7, 2019 6:09PM

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Is it just me, or does the first page of ch. 5 only load like half of the page?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... I'm still so confused about this relationship.

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

I don't get why everyone is so confused. "I want to be the only one you show this side to" is such a common manga trope. This is just a more extreme version of that.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I can see where both sides are coming from. At first I read this because of in spite of the bullying. (I might be an angst junkie when certain moods strike me.)

But as each chapter goes on, it's becoming more clear that it's not so much bullying as the childish "teasing a girl you like". Except that she should have grown out of it by now. And she doesn't seem to care whether others see her as a bully (or possibly wants them to, to keep her girlfriend to herself). Then combine that with what even appears to be some unintentional bad timing, and even some help in bullying from the girl being bullied... It's like a perfect storm.

And they both seem to like how things are enough not to mess with it.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Only 1 thing to say: Boring.

If is Yuri i can read even the worst unreadable sheeet

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Not sure if this was mentioned previously, but the very first page of the first chapter is missing: https://twitter.com/gasai_cc/status/1252891398308655104

Also, it seems that this was published all together as a doujin recently, so hopefully another group picks up the remaining chapters (according to Mangadex, there are 15 in total). I really want to know how this bullying started, and why they keep on pretending. And not to mention all of their other classmates reactions if/when they find out they've been dating in secret the entire time.

last edited at May 3, 2020 4:20AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is soya sauce on fried eggs a Japanese thing? I love the stuff but never thought to put it on a friend egg- it seems like it wouldnt go very well and would mostly run off anyways.. Only red or brown sauce really work for fried eggs.

last edited at May 4, 2020 2:24AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is soya sauce on fried eggs a Japanese thing? I love the stuff but never thought to put it on a friend egg- it seems like it wouldnt go very well and would mostly run off anyways.. Only red or brown sauce really work for fried eggs.

I think I've seen that come up in manga before, so maybe?

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

Idk why people are disliking it but I think it's cute. <3 too bad it was dropped though.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Pretty cute (?)

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

its cute but it makes me wonder why the bully gimmick

this would've worked as a romcom where the blonde girl tries to hide that she's with sundou but ends up looking like she's bullying her instead

TheCluelessChick
Hat
joined Jun 24, 2020

But ain't that the point of a forum? To post opinions and have discussion?

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 8:33AM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Kind of a weird premise. I could understand it if Yuki was a target of bullying and Hana just stood in to scare of everyone else, but otherwise, it's just a few unnecessary hoops. I suppose it allows for more interaction than classic "staying away from each other, so no one will figure it out", but it still feels weird.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I think Hana is "bullying" Yuki to protect her and their relationship.
Yuki seems to be a introvert and low in the hierarchy which makes her a easy target.
If Hana left her alone someone else would do it instead, not to mention the probable homophobia that would ruin their lives if they came out.
This way they can be as close as possible without anyone interfering and disguise affection as bullying.

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

lol I like the whole secretly dating bully trope

also wonder when the drama is coming. hana's friend might be either into her or a homophobe is my guess

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I think they have a cute relationship!

To reply you must either login or sign up.