Forum › Posts by JustAYuriFangirl

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

I don't get why everyone is so confused. "I want to be the only one you show this side to" is such a common manga trope. This is just a more extreme version of that.

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Can't believe I only just now found this! Kinda glad I did though, waiting one year would've been agony.

I really love everything about this manga! Everything feels so natural and flows so well. All the side couples are fantastic. Even the incest one; while I'm usually against it, they're so cute together. I love that Yuki pretends to be so princely but she's secretly just a rascal. I love Masami and Midori too; how Midori's lack of trust drove them apart, but then they communicated and talked about it and I just uuuughhhh, it's so good.

My absolute favorite thing is Aoi and Riri. I'd be totally fine with them not getting together, because they have such a good friendship. I love the idea of a sweet Ace girl being friends with a hopeless lesbian and just being overall supportive and promising that she won't go and fall in love and leave Riri like her other friends. Aoi is such a bro, I want to hug her through the screen.

Can't wait for the last chapter

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

I really loved Syuko in this. Particularly "...truth is, I get a bit self-conscious when people talk about how I moan cute. I don't really like it... But Kanade, when you say it...god, I hate it... even more".

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Kuro-chan is my wife omfg I love her. I'm really liking the way things are going so far, I'm excited to see what happens next

joined Feb 13, 2016

[edit: spelling, punctuation and general cleaning up]

Glad to see the demand of blood. Will remember this chapter later and still be mad.

Diaclaimer: what follows is not entirely written towards the quote. I may have gone on a bit of a rant.

People are way too sensitive about cheating. I actually don't mind it...this series is pretty good.

I agree

I cannot understand. Do you mean being cheated on, being the cheater or both is wrong? i may be weird but discovering that i was cheated on and lied to for a number of months really cut deep. And when given the opportunity i always declined because it would mean breaking someone's trust and hurting them.

And if you meant for the story, that the cheating in the story was fine for the storyline; yes. Otherwise we have no story. But people empathise with the characters. More seem sympathetic towards the dad or the daughter because they have less relative control over the situation compared to the friend and mom. The cheating works for much of the first chapter because we see the mom's perspective and understood what it does for her. but there's more wrong with this situation than just cheating now we see through the daughter. The cheating is, though not the root cause, certainly exacerbating things.

This notion of the mother feeling neglected and she's cheating because, though the husband provides financial support, he gives nothing else. I have seen no evidence that the wife is any better. He goes to work, does his job, comes home (maybe goes out but in these examples he is sober and home early enough to see his daughter). She's doing a Fucking terrible job raising her child in a home where she cheats on her husband in front of her daugher with an underage child. Read that sentence again. He doesn't speak to her, compliment her or notice her? Did she even speak to him? Ask him how his day was? Say anything nice to or about him at all?
No. Their marriage has gone to shit not because of him but both of them. It was stable but unfulfilling. Not perfect but more than what a lot of people get. She wanted attention and the moment someone gave it to her, she let them do as they wanted.

Next, the love thing. The mother certainly doesn't love the girl which is besides the point. The child may be in love with the mother but it's the adult's responsibility to stop that. This whole notion of forbidden love is nonsense. It makes it sound more romantic than it should. 2 men/woman? 3 people? A harem? One man and his right hand? Who cares as long as it involves consenting adults. There are certain laws in place for damn good reason. Does a pedophile love a child? Maybe. doesn't make it fine even if it is love from both sides.

Lastly, that cliché end. Daughter is inlove with friend? I don't see where that was alluded to. the friend turns out to be a smug little bitch anyway. And finish it off with the worst bit of 'i'm rooting for you' crap. You're supporting the 'friend' that's only close to you now to get to your mom, who is cheating on your dad. You SUPPORT that? The girl you like nonetheless - though who knows why, the friends you were chatting with earlier were prettier and less bitch-like.

Sorry. I'll return to my cave now.

^^^^This ×100000000. Especially the part where her 'friend' is like "I'm fucking your mom and I bet you wish that were you" and I got so angry I got goosebumps Jesus that's so smug. The worst part is that we don't actually know how neglectful the husband because we never actually saw him so we can't make any assumptions. Cheating is never justified to me, especially not on the grounds that 'my partner isn't paying attention to me'. Obviously that's bad, but it takes two to dance, especially in this manga's case since we never saw the mother and father interacting and we don't know how much effort they each put in. But even if the husband is neglectful and a bad dude, that doesn't excuse Sayuri's undeserving smug attitude, ESPECIALLY after Daughter got mad about her mother not being nice to her. How far does your head need to be up your own behind to say that to someone who doesn't turn their nose up at your awful, toxic choices? She said she accepts you and you go and say something like that? I'm not saint, but I could never imagine saying something as awful as that to someone who embraces my faults and supports me regardless, especially if those flaws included dating my friend's married mom. Smh. Smh. Smh

last edited at Jul 20, 2017 7:34AM

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Wow, that was... Wow. I'm not against open relationships but she didn't even tell her about it. That's kind of fucked

joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm not a fan of cheating but this has definitely interested me. While I am in absolute love with the JC girl's character design in the first story, it seems the least interesting to me. The second one is kind of not cheating and I like tsundere x emotionless so I'm more excited to read that. But I'm mostly pumped for the third one tbh, it seems like it'll make a good story.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 1:34AM

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

DiaKanan is such a great ship, bless this

JustAYuriFangirl
Wicked Girl discussion 26 May 02:37
joined Feb 13, 2016

Very interesting. I feel bad for poor Maho. But the analogy they set up was very clever. Sensei didn't want Maho plucking off the thorns because that's part of their beauty, and now that Maho's thorns have been plucked, she sees no beauty in Maho anymore. I'm just a masochist with a thing for bad ends, no wonder I love this.

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

I don't even know if I can take the manga seriously, it almost seems like satire, to be honest. If it was genuine, my only gripe would be that the younger girl seemed really into it (a lot of what she implied 91st the beginning was that she liked Megumi in at least some sort of way other than friends) but they still called it rape? That was weird and felt forced. But it ends up not mattering anyway. Lol, 18 hours

joined Feb 13, 2016

RinMakiPana and NicoRinPana are best μ's OT3s

JustAYuriFangirl
Hinichijou discussion 26 Jul 04:44
joined Feb 13, 2016

This is like the fourth time I'm reading it, and it still makes me laugh XD Especially the ending. "Was it delicious?" Lel

JustAYuriFangirl
Hinichijou discussion 26 Jul 04:44
joined Feb 13, 2016

This is like the fourth time I'm reading it, and it still makes me laugh XD Especially the ending. "Was it delicious?" Lel

JustAYuriFangirl
DEKATORIS discussion 13 Jul 05:39
joined Feb 13, 2016

But futa is awesome :/

Isn't it?

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Who's to blame for not continuing to translate? WHOOOOOO????!!!

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Futanari on Futanari is always nice 0////0

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

If this is scaring people, you all must be new to the internet. That was a nice read :)

joined Feb 13, 2016

...It's actually plausible that that was the intended reference. The other foods all had fairly obvious reasonings behind them

It's very inaccurate, though a very interesting idea. The actual intended references between Homura being a pumpkin are Cinderella related which is backed up by the scene on the bus where she's surrounded by clocks. When those clocks strike midnight her idealistic dream comes to an end.

I thought the pumpkin thing was a reference to the song in Rebellion.

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Unfair. I used to like HomuxMado better, but most of the HomuxMado doujins are shit compared to KyouxSaya.

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

Bara? I'm in. Let's just hope there's a lesbian couple...

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

This is a Thai comic right?

JustAYuriFangirl
Pieta discussion 14 Apr 15:34
joined Feb 13, 2016

I absolutely love this manga! Though I almost didn't read it because of the school setting (you know why), I powered through and fell in love even more with each panel. The characters are also well developed.

JustAYuriFangirl
Plica discussion 14 Apr 15:02
joined Feb 13, 2016

Ugh, I can totally relate to getting frustrated over that old "I fell in love with someone who was coincidentally female" line. It always sounded off to me.

Same. That kind of justification sounds really off.

This manga if full of relatable things. I kinda like it. It takes a realistic look at lesbian life (but as we can see, everyone is different. Mari and Plica don't see eye to eye to everything).

THIS.

JustAYuriFangirl
joined Feb 13, 2016

I wonder if girls fap to anime girls feet like guys do.

What, NO!!! Pfft, I don't AT ALL. (<---- Lies.)

JustAYuriFangirl
Mama Mama discussion 30 Mar 23:42
joined Feb 13, 2016

...Am i the only one that didn't get negative vibes at all? Still looks like a happy manga even with the tornado

Nah, we're on the same boat. It's just hard for the yuri community to leave their imaginary, perfect, no male allowed little world. Reality isn't really convenient, is it?

Exactly. People should just grow up.