Forum › Posts by SakurakoMist

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

Dang, Shizuku grew up to be quite the top

Isn't she the bottom in this scenario?? Though I will say she's way bolder than I ever thought she would become

She’s a little power bottom if you ask me.

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

Dang, Shizuku grew up to be quite the top

Isn't she the bottom in this scenario?? Though I will say she's way bolder than I ever thought she would become

She’s a little power bottom if you ask me.

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

It's not even blackmailing in the first place. Sakurai could have refused, and still can refuse. The only thing that would happen is that Honda wouldn't go to school anymore and their deal would be off.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cant_defy_the_lonely_girl_ch01#27

"I won't tell anyone and I'l even come to school but in return let me kiss you"
"As long as you do something like that, one request like that everyday"

How is that not blackmailing ?

And the fact that her secret is on the balance and that it would've really bad consequences is really clear to the MC too.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cant_defy_the_lonely_girl_ch01#31

Okay let’s say this is blackmail. But is MC really worth the empathy for?

MC CAN ALWAYS REFUSE. She was doing things out of desperation but in the end it was her decision. She took this route, she wasn’t forced into helping a truant student get back on their feet. She wanted to get recommendation letter, thus bringing her back was the responsibility she gets. In the end the person went to school without any condition anyway but the person figured out she was being used. at this point the MC just wants to save herself from the dirt she made. She didn’t think through just apologizing for the things she did and talk her way out. She was ashamed that she did it for HERSELF. She was ashamed at her actions. So instead she just went with the fxcked up suggestion. One way or another it doesn’t seem like she hate it anyway(given the fact that we’re actually reading into her thoughts).

The teacher on the other hand could be the devil with temptations too, but there’s this logic that it not the devil’s fault, that people fall. it was the person who made the choice. In the end it’s all about decision. It wasn’t a rape who would be done randomly because the rapist is just a scum(in a sense it’s always the rapist fault because it was the rapist’s decision not the victim). it wasn’t a problem where her dignity would be in danger or her loved ones. In the end, if her dignity was really in trouble assuming people would hate her for what she did. It’s still something she did. It’s like exposing corrupt politician. But honestly I don’t think there’s something she should be ashamed of. If she only came in with clear intention and proper communication it wouldn’t be like this.

This kind of relationship probably leaves a bad taste on people’s mouth and that’s fine. But I just wanted to remind everyone that MC wasn’t really faultless. Either way, all of them decided upon this and the MC was in “bad” position in this situation. And since this was done light heartedly, It doesn’t seem like a danger type of relationship. Well they all one way or another needs to realize their faults though.

Knowing their thoughts and their situation made me fond of them. Though this last part is completely opinionated unlike my my first few paragraphs of trying to be objective as much as possible.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 10:07AM

joined May 6, 2020

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

Useless lesbian in another level vro. Messed up level

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

I’m actually feeling a little bit more confused at Kasumi’s hair. When did she dye it back to lighter color?

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

So cute!! Although i thought it was a little bit weird that the language are spanish and japanese language but location is in philippines. Still great though! One of the best read!

SakurakoMist
joined May 6, 2020

Idk why people are disliking it but I think it's cute. <3 too bad it was dropped though.