joined Dec 30, 2018

Wew more gae nice

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Oh I'm here for this. Motorcycle girl can slap me too

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This kind of annoys me I had to stop reading mid way through of chapter 5

So the girl that she is "sex friends" with (said in air quotes because you know bob haircut wants more) has told her to not hang out with this girl because she's bad news, but MC is crushing on her and circumstances happen and gets a lift home ok fine

Next day bob haircut says that she really doesn't like her because she beat her up (which most of the school know about) and MCs reaction is "maybe you got the wrong idea?" Like wtf?? "She must be a nice person because I have a crush on her and she took me home that one time!"

I can't get behind this logic, and I know the further it goes along the more bob haircut is going to be made into this awful character. I don't have anything against motorcycle girl but man this is one naiive MC

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Yamaha SR 400!!! The premise is typical love triangle bullshit but I'm gonna continue reading just for that beautiful bike. (And the beauty riding it.)

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

^ Im with ya on that one

joined Oct 13, 2014

yeah im not liking this MC at all

joined Jan 5, 2020

MC is pretty easily manipulated by the girl with the bob. I mean, she’s goes to the trouble of asking if the incident happened, but doesn’t bother with the “why” that she wanted to know and just toddles off to beg forgiveness. For not believing it actually happened, I guess? She’s kind of a dipshit.

joined May 8, 2018

No. No, no, no! I want more! I haven't been fully immersed in a manhwa since "What Does The Fox Say?". I need to start reading more manhwa. I haven't read this kind of story before mainly because all I ever read is manga. And most of the yuri manga I have read have similar plot. And because the unique ones are always freaking one-shot. I already like it from the prologue. And like I always said, bad girls are my type, especially when they have a soft spot.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I'm gonna read this just to look at how hot the motorcycle girl is tbh, the plot can do fuck all for all I care

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Read the prologue, and it looks promising...but then I got to the warning.

A stern notice that, "We will stop translating if the author discovers us," is a pretty clear indication that this goes against the artist's wishes. I'm kind of surprised that Dynasty would choose to host it, tbh. Sorry for being the stick in the mud here. OTOH, I don't feel like getting invested in the story when there's a high probability that it gets pulled before it's done.

Artist's statement on Twitter.

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 9:55AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Me, I'm used to this sort of thing and I don't really mind. If the English scanlation goes down, I'll keep reading in Spanish or French. But I do get that this solution ain't for everyone.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

A stern notice that, "We will stop translating if the author discovers us," is a pretty clear indication that this goes against the artist's wishes. I'm kind of surprised that Dynasty would choose to host it, tbh. Sorry for being the stick in the mud here. OTOH, I don't feel like getting invested in the story when there's a high probability that it gets pulled before it's done.

You do realize that.. all the manga hosted here is 99% against author wishes right? That's what fan translation of manga is. Most authors just don't know or speak out against it. Wouldn't be the first time something has been taken down though.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuki Kitsune posted:

Hm. Well it'd be best to not have thread devolve into talking about just this topic, but it is surely an odd circumstance. I'm in the dark on this but when I have some more information, I'll follow up.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Yuki Kitsune posted:

Hm. Well it'd be best to not have thread devolve into talking about just this topic, but it is surely an odd circumstance. I'm in the dark on this but when I have some more information, I'll follow up.

Agreed, I wouldn't want to make too big a deal of it. While I realize that hosting stuff that hasn't been licensed in the U.S. is in something of a grey zone, and I have no problem with troubling corporations, one of the things I have always admired about Dynasty is its responsiveness to artists' wishes. I make my choice not to read it here, but we all get to make our own choices.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh man bitches on motorcycles are my greatest weakness I'm gonna have to keep going

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

idk what's wrong with me but I love the tiny femme yandere's energy. She's little but powerful

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

I will say, this story so far has annoyed me. MC is... eye rolling

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 6:03PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I was with the MC and her awkwardness until she was just utterly dismissive of Hwayeon. I get that Hwayeon is gonna be portrayed as the villain here and I actually prefer biker girl but if a friend tells you they were beat up by someone, you can't just immediately side with the other person. At the very least, don't say it to their face with 100% certainty that the other side is right. Maybe if it was later on and we've established that Hwayeon is a chronic liar or something but I dunno. Even though I don't like yandere jealous girls (anymore), I'm on Hwayeon's side for now.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

motorcycle girl is very very attractive.. mc is fun.. and i rlly love her friends

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

why the fuck do they have to bait that kiss in credits Just why bro

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

I'm not a fan of drama, especially of the manhwa variety but damn biker chick is HAWT!! ill stay for now

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I'm not taking sides or anything yet but something about Hwayeon just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the facial expressions she gets at times (like when she mentioned that biker girl might have seen them doin the do), or maybe something else, I dunno

Not gonna start casting any judgements till we find out exactly what happened, but I do think this whole situation reeks of something

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I can't get behind this logic,

Because there is no logic behind this plot, just pure emotion and hormones. Let go of any expectation of consistent, consequence-aware behavior, and you may just enjoy this particular ride.

Also, I agree with everyone above that the biker girl is the only character worth my attention so far.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I was expecting the hate and I see I wasn't wrong.

MC is just like Maki from Liberty: soft butch with short blonde hair, cute, innocent, and a giant sub. She'd prolly be happy to sign a slave contract with motorcycle girl. And, as we've seen, she's ok with being slapped.

No surprise, then, that the crowd who hates Liberty would dislike this manhwa as well.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

And, as we've seen, she's ok with being slapped.

What? When?

To reply you must either login or sign up.