Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I dropped this when they introduced a bunch of new cats and maid stuff, but I saw the 99 and had to check what the deal was, I'm amazed that we went all the way to 100 chapters but no anime announced! (or did I miss it?)

And I can get the gist of it, of the ending... I guess... it's appropriate? I just hope she really did want to turn full human because she feels better that way and not just to see if the protagonist will still love her. But don't mind me, I missed too many things so my doubts are no worth discussing

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I’m betting money that the pill isn’t really permanent and that she’ll probably go back to being a Catulus cuz the Sensei is so sus that I don’t trust that she’d make permanent reverse potion lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

I’m betting money that the pill isn’t really permanent and that she’ll probably go back to being a Catulus cuz the Sensei is so sus that I don’t trust that she’d make permanent reverse potion lol

prof kinda sus

Yeah, that pint-sized archtroll would hardly make a transformative that wouldn't wear off at the most inconvenient moment possible.

150ea059-3666-41b9-a789-f160257e6314
joined Oct 7, 2019

I feel like the pill is gonna wear off and Yuki will return back to cat not because the pill was a bunch of shit but because and correct me if im wrong but Yuki was a catulus since she was born instead of getting it later on in her life like the others so if we’re treating it like a disease then its pretty much incurable for her or something like that

joined Mar 8, 2019

Am I the only one hoping we get some like Shrek moment? Where Yuki gets to choose if she stays in that form or not? Or better yet, they finally kiss and she turns back into a Catalus?

Honestly though, I think they’ll stay friends. Only scissorship we gonna get are from Kozue and Mimika. Though I pray to Lady Gaga this isn’t so!!!!

And also, it’s really sad because this doesn’t seem like it was axed? Just probably the author wanting to move onto other works... of course that’s just my assumption. It just sucks because, while I thought they were cute, a lot of the story was wasted on the introduction/inclusion of the other Catulus. I honestly think the addition should have stopped at Anna and Maron since they’re the ones that actually got nice arcs.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I miss her heterochromia alreadyy

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

It is been quite a ride, I really liked this manga so I am a little sad that it ended I wanted for Yuki and Riko to have a deeper relationship, I really hope for a sequel in the future.

joined Feb 17, 2019

I can already picture arguments about whether it's romantic or platonic coming up, Futaribeya style.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Aiiiiiii knew it!!! That professor is more of a troll than catulus lol XD

I wished we at least saw the new girl’s face before it ended, but she probably thought there was no point

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

wow i can’t believe it’s over, i really liked this series although this ending felt kinda weak imo :( it’s not like it was bad or anything, i can imagine tons of ways it could have ended much worse, but the new girl at the end, kinda had me expecting more. i’m sure the extra chapters coming up might remedy this though with a little more elaboration on their relationship, and the new girl working there. also, while i generally don’t tend to agree with the “interpret their relationship on your own” angle, i actually think it works here. it’s clear that catalus(catali?) tend to be pretty gay, and the stuff about yuki not knowing what their relationship is works imo. it actually feels like yuki genuinely doesn’t know what their relationship is, but considering the fact that there’s confirmation of an actual couple present, it seems pretty likely that her feelings are romantic, and it’s not just nekotarou choosing to keep the yuri aspects of this story ambiguous or something like that. well, i’m gonna miss this series but i’ll def end up rereading it a few times, and i’m really excited for the extras!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I really loved this series (best parts outside of yuri were the Modern Warfare sections which were hilarious) but I can't help but feel the main couples ending was more of a whimper compared to the side duo. It's comfy and in-character, no doubt, but really really "safe" and honestly I hate to say this, boring. I mean cmon not even a kiss? After all the romantic atmosphere that they've managed to keep between themselves throughout the series?

Again love love love the series but this ending is so unsatisfying imo.

joined Sep 11, 2019

So much romantic tension between Yuki and Riko but this end. Well, hope the extras deliver better if any, maybe I'll skim the raws for anything resembling a nice hot relationship

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Eh, pretty typical sorta non-committal and unsatisfying ending for a series such as this. And the annoying chibi had to appear again to bring it down another notch. Oh well, hopefully the extras are nice.

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

There better be a Kitty extra to make up for best catulus being left out of the ending.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i really really hope this one gets the sougou tovarisch treatment with some chapters of riko and yuuki together, hell i´d die for a confession chapter, despite everything this is one has become one of my favorites it was really fun and cute. I don´t really like stuff like a room for two or hana ni arashi but i have to admit that this one really got me

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

If chapter 100 is really the end of the story, then it's a shitty one. You build it up all this time and leave readers with doubts about it.

joined Jun 24, 2020

i just realized that the yuri tag was finally added, cuz from what i remember before, it wasn't included(?) or maybe im just trippin lmaooo anywaysss this manga's fun, i had my fill of excitement and wholesomeness here. Kinda sad that it's ending :<

joined Jan 5, 2020

That was such a let down after chap 99. Oh yeah, it was faaaate that we met and became...uh... buddies? Clearly.

joined Jun 30, 2016

I was at least hoping for an actual confession and for them affirming to be a couple but still, i love the story form start to finish, i cant wait for the extras.

joined Apr 23, 2021

the ending was bad like another comment said all this build up and all we get is the two mc's being buddies? cute story bad ending overall 6/10-5/10 would never read again

joined Nov 13, 2019

oh it ended...

MeiLangSakalam
271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

kinda need more

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oh, a late-breaking extra chapter.

Can vouch for the Maine Coon facts. My family had one when I was a kid. A gargantuan puff of fluff, with this tiny little squeaky voice.

Also, they're effectively waterproof, aside from their faces. That long fur is actually a multi-layered coat that lets very little get through. We had a leaky faucet in one of our bathrooms at the time, and that cat decided it was the perfect place to take a nap. We'd find him in there, completely filling the sink, with water dripping right on him and he didn't care in the slightest.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh, a late-breaking extra chapter.

Can vouch for the Maine Coon facts. My family had one when I was a kid. A gargantuan puff of fluff, with this tiny little squeaky voice.

Also, they're effectively waterproof, aside from their faces. That long fur is actually a multi-layered coat that lets very little get through. We had a leaky faucet in one of our bathrooms at the time, and that cat decided it was the perfect place to take a nap. We'd find him in there, completely filling the sink, with water dripping right on him and he didn't care in the slightest.

That sounds epic xd

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

they followed the right demon (≧▽≦)

To reply you must either login or sign up.